TV New Season!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Always a danger when a show is such a good one off. One to keep an eye on!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So I decided to watch Stranger Things.

When I say I decided to watch it, I started this morning, and am just finishing it off now.

It's a totally fuckery of emotions all the way through, some of the poor acting just adds to its charm really.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Tried watching The Pinkertons OMG I have never deleted a whole series before within 10 minutes of starting to watch it. How did it actually make it to the screen?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I started watching Stranger things with my housemate. It's really good. It's annoying though because now I've gotta wait for her and I to be free on the same day again before I can watch another episode.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I've got to admit I'm loving Robot Wars. First non-kids TV that I actually watch with my kids. Terrific tonight; one robot taking out three house robots. Not relevant to winning but hugely entertaining.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I used to love watching Robot Wars. Wanted to build one with my dad, but work always got in the way!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've got to admit I'm loving Robot Wars. First non-kids TV that I actually watch with my kids. Terrific tonight; one robot taking out three house robots. Not relevant to winning but hugely entertaining.

Totally agree, it's perfect Sunday night TV, my son and me watch it together, and he was well impressed with the house robots getting wiped out. Wants to build a robot now though :)

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I used to love Robot Wars too, especially the episodes involving Hypnodisc, Razor and Chaos 2. As for the new series I keep forgetting it airs on a Sunday so I always catch up on the iplayer.

georgie

FH is my second home
Dear the Walking Dead, I wrote you but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom...

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I didn't realise it was only the the mid-season finale last time. What's the point of waiting all this time for just 4 more episodes? They might as well have just bashed it all out the first time.

I'll watch it, but it's basically just The Walking Dead with more annoying characters and slightly different environments.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
They are excruciatingly annoying cast members, I would quite happily watch an episode where every single one of them gets eaten. (except maybe the fit one, she can somehow hook up with the other walking dead)

It can then fade to black with a single word, "sorry"

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The new JCVD pilot episode on amazon prime is great so far.
I havn't seen I love Dick yet, but I heard Wij says it penetrated his core.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Ok u boffins Ripper Street starts Monday on BBC2 y won't it series link on Sky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom