TV New Season!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Been watching Andor, its nice but christ almighty its moving at a glacial pace, it feels like its written to be binged all in one go but with the drip feed weekly releases that doesn't really work

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Been watching Andor, its nice but christ almighty its moving at a glacial pace, it feels like its written to be binged all in one go but with the drip feed weekly releases that doesn't really work
Yeh - I'll wait till it's all there.

SilverHood

FH is my second home

Yeah, it's massively frustrating that it goes so slow. I'm going to wait next time. The most recent episode is great for building suspense, but nothing much happened. Hoping it all kicks off next episode, but I am sure it will end in a cliffhanger right before the action.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Rings of Power...looks pretty, but Jesus H Christ it's slow.
So, I'm six episodes in and I'm sort of still enjoying it. You're right, it's slow and annoyingly I agree with pretty much every single thing this bloke* says:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=416vFlu595Q

I'm still watching, and I think I'm going to continue to watch, but it's chipping away at my resolve and I think it's because I want to like it, rather than it being any good.

His point about this bit was bob-on:
They destroy the tower, raining fire on the orcs, but end up back in the village the orcs (and they) came from?

HOW?!!

How did they get past the orcs? There wasn't an easy way around them. And why the fuck did they go back anyway? (We both actually laughed out loud at that)
The points he makes about the forced diversity are bob-on, but he'll probably be dismissed as racist for it (even though he points out GoT doing it much better).

So yeah. Sort of enjoying it - but I think I'm forcing myself to overlook that it's probably a load of bobbins tbh.

You still watching?

*btw - I've not seen many of this guys vids, it just coincides with what I'm watching and pops up on youtube. But he's not wrong here.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
We're also watching TRoP and share very similar opinions. Considering S2 has just started filming (We've not seen the latest episode yet) I'm hoping something big happens at the end.

Am also on the last episode (S2) of Locke and Key. It's entertaining enough as background noise. Will watch S3 too.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Last half a season of The walking dead has started on Disney+ for those that have hung on this long.

Kind of a shame it lost its way for so long, the last season or two have been pretty good.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Last half a season of The walking dead has started on Disney+ for those that have hung on this long.

Kind of a shame it lost its way for so long, the last season or two have been pretty good.

Actually quite enjoyed the first 2 new episodes!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Can't remembercwhere we stopped. We only stopped because of mid season breaks really.

Will have to set sail :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I've been watching Outlander, and it's really grown on me as I approach season 5. The Scottish accents are great.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Just finished the Rings of Power. A bit in love with itself, but the last three episodes are fantastic. I think it'll probably find its feet in season two.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I wish I could agree with you :(

@Raven reminded me about the last season of the walking dead - so I've got ten episodes of that. Just watched the first. Will have to see :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I wish I could agree with you :(

@Raven reminded me about the last season of the walking dead - so I've got ten episodes of that. Just watched the first. Will have to see :)

Annoyingly, because the fact it is 2022 seems to have passed Disney by, we are still behind America.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Annoyingly, because the fact it is 2022 seems to have passed Disney by, we are still behind America.

It's a rights thing, normally Disney plus put shows out at the same time globally but Walking Dead predates D+ so they have broadcast deals that need to be honoured first.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Just finished the Rings of Power. A bit in love with itself, but the last three episodes are fantastic. I think it'll probably find its feet in season two.
I don’t think it is the clusterfuck people are saying it is either….

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Final episode of season one of House of the Dragon leaked. It's a corker. Love this series, I can't wait for season two.

Needs a bit of comedy though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Watching it right now, really enjoying it. Loved the book but I'm having a weird rights issue accessing the sequel, Agency, (it's not available on Audible or Kindle in Ireland for some reason). I might have to buy (eek) an actual book.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Agency-William-Gibson-ebook/dp/B07D1FY4QN/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EKB63RKEE5EQ&keywords=agency&qid=1666474574&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIyLjY0IiwicXNhIjoiMi4wNyIsInFzcCI6IjEuNDYifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=agency%2Caps%2C74&sr=8-1

?

Or, just use a proxy...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Final episode of season one of House of the Dragon leaked. It's a corker. Love this series, I can't wait for season two.

Needs a bit of comedy though.
I loved it, the season plodded a bit in places but they had a lot of pretty uninteresting ground to cover to establish families and loyalties etc. I'm sure season 2 will get straight into it.
They really did a fantastic job of getting across the sheer size of Vhagar. That is one big fucking dragon. And Arrax was shit scared, that whole segment was done brilliantly.

Also the physical deterioration of Viserys was done very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom