New legion raid format

K

kohen

Been on many of your raids Censi and you always worked your ass off to make them fun, exciting, fair and well organized for everyone.

It makes me very sad to read you'll stop doing them, but that's your good right after all your hard work.

But what you said about doing legion raids for the 'big' guilds hurts me a lot.

It leaves us, the other lvl 50 people, not beiing in those guilds, behind offended.

As far as preclaiming items....Every lvl 50 helping on the legion raid should be able to lotto for items

Joske Warden <Red Dragons of Wrath> - alive
Musly Bard <Red Dragons of Wrath> - inactive

1Jesta

What Garax said, never ever involve my guild in anything you ever do, please, nn, gl, hf , etc.

C

censi

Aye corumba!

(our last elite squad just got raped by legion!)

Guys most of you are missing the point....

The hole point to this is that theres no point in taking 1/2 of hibernia into DF just to kill legion....

I want to take strong guild grps down there that are already set up b4 the raid starts... Basically instead of me typing like a mad maniac for 4 hours, I contact 3-4 people they bring there guild grps we make the CG and burn off to kill legion.... and theres room for 2-3 fg that wanna come down as well...

It doesnt have to be BD/VGN/LLAW etc... its just been that way cuz these guys are highly active and are there at the drop of a hat....

Would be gr8 to do this with other guilds as well... but dont take this the wrong way, but the FG has to be very very strong.... that means all lvl 50, all balanced classes, druid bard warden, etc etc.... not many people can put those sorts of grps togther at the drop of a hat... BD/TD/VGN/LLAW can thats why they have been there so much....

Really not that big a deal....

E

exe

OMG... it seems to me that all the whiners still didnt get the point... EVERY guild, able to form a balanced lvl50 FG is welcome as the ATTACK GRP(will have right for a preclaim) and ALL other guilds, not able to form such FG are welcome to participate and lotto for THE REST of drops besides the 4 legion only drops. The rules are really that simple, dunno why u still complaining about em. And once again I want to remind all of u that ALL legion only drops are lvl51 items which means that to fully benefit from using em u MUST be lvl50 and rr5+.

S

SoulFly Amarok

If people won't leave you alone, do it with the 4 main attack groups and some other group you pick yourself, the others have to learn to do something on their own sometimes, and reading all this whine, about you being an elitist or you ruining your reputation, gees, give me a break here :|

1Jesta

It doesnt have to be BD/VGN/LLAW etc

hypocrit ?

read earlier statement ?

youve lost every ounce of respect I had for you.

And lol xan, who fucking cares, Censi is just 1 l33tist fuckwitt among many, let him be, let him do his " uber " raids, means emain will be free of the llama zerg while there in DF...

Let the good times commence.

N

Nemue

Originally posted by exe
OMG... it seems to me that all the whiners still didnt get the point...

oh yes, we see the point very well, probably even better than you.

EVERY guild, able to form a balanced lvl50 FG is welcome as the ATTACK GRP(will have right for a preclaim) and ALL other guilds, not able to form such FG are welcome to participate and lotto for THE REST of drops besides the 4 legion only drops.

well you see, here is the problem really, not alot of the minor guilds, very few infact, are able to assemble a "strong well balanced" group on a short notice, so if we less fortunate end up in a mixed group we are effectively out of the legiondrop discussion, no matter how well we play, how much use we do, we won´t get ANY of the legiondrops, even if im lv50 and rr5+ i will have to see other more or less "permanent" groups split the loot among themselves while we less fortunate ppl in minor guilds will ahve to settle for the not quite so uber items. and this, u are asking us to accept.

The rules are really that simple, dunno why u still complaining about em.

yea i really wonder why...a piece of advice, take the red pill....

And once again I want to remind all of u that ALL legion only drops are lvl51 items which means that to fully benefit from using em u MUST be lvl50 and rr5+.

and we who are in the less fortunate guilds, we dont have ppl thats lvl50 and rr5+? hmmm..

L

Laralyn

Originally posted by censi
I take 4 main attack grps....

ATM these usually consist of
1-2 FG of LLaw
1 grp of TD
1 grp of Black Dragon
1 grp of vengeance

The reason these guilds form the attack grps is:

1) they want to hunt legion
2) they have enough members to form strong lvl 50 FG's
3) they are good

There will be space for 1 or 2 addition grp's of peeps that always wanna come and kill legion, but dont have large enough guilds to form guild grps...
................................................................................................

Of course if you can get full lvl 50 guild grps and would like to raid legion with me pls let me know and we can schedule your guild grp as an attack grp whenever u want....

Ok this was from the FIRST post in the thread..

Originally posted by 1Jesta
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It doesnt have to be BD/VGN/LLAW etc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hypocrit ?

read earlier statement ?

And lol xan, who fucking cares, Censi is just 1 l33tist fuckwitt among many, let him be, let him do his " uber " raids, means emain will be free of the llama zerg while there in DF...

Let the good times commence.

this is from the last.. I think something is lost somewhere in the middle..
please dont post if you cant be arsed to read the whole thread before.. (in Censi's post ATM sticks out in my eyes..)

wont say any more..

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Nemue
well you see, here is the problem really, not alot of the minor guilds, very few infact, are able to assemble a "strong well balanced" group on a short notice, so if we less fortunate end up in a mixed group we are effectively out of the legiondrop discussion, no matter how well we play, how much use we do, we won´t get ANY of the legiondrops, even if im lv50 and rr5+ i will have to see other more or less "permanent" groups split the loot among themselves while we less fortunate ppl in minor guilds will ahve to settle for the not quite so uber items. and this, u are asking us to accept.

You have a mouth, right, you can talk to people right? get a full group of your friends that are level 50 and match whats needed to come for the legion raid, THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN YOUR GUILD.

The dumbest thing censi could write in this post was the name of the guilds he invited to this "new" legion raid. Everyone is welcmoe, you just have to work for it to get a drop, not show up and yell "LFG". Help the raid, and you get rewarded, simple as that, forget the guilds.

Q

Qte Eth

hmm
has cens subscribed that he will always invite everyone and he has to invite everyone and if he dont invite someone he made a worst thing on earth-he changes rules after 50+(maybe much more) legion raids he loses all respect he gained(lol how sad for him i bet..)
he became a well known legion raid organiser but all i read here- "i cba to organise smth ,i am used to stick cens and now i cant do that " -he was same as u at start of hes legion raid work but he found power to overcome all troubles
nothing can stop u from organising a raid(if anything can- say what besides u being lazy )
about comments-albs are neutral side and see the real situation , guilds mentioned are happy with new rules,and all others suddenly understand that theyll have to do some work to get legion items and they begin to whine about that coz everybody likes someone else but him to do dirty work.
And most of all i dont like posts like u lost all my respect- instead of thanks for uber amount of raids and patience.
If cens didnt do them i think well do same amount of raids in minimum 2 -3x more time than it took him (but remembering legion kills by hibs before cens i think it might take even longer)

S

Sable

I want to take strong guild grps down there that are already set up b4 the raid starts... Basically instead of me typing like a mad maniac for 4 hours, I contact 3-4 people they bring there guild grps we make the CG and burn off to kill legion.... and theres room for 2-3 fg that wanna come down as well...

Alright. It's elitist and unfair, but if the old way just pisses you off, no-one can really expect you to waste money and sanity on it. A sincere thanks for having organised as many fair raids as you have -- cutting frustration is a better reason to go elitist than most.

For the same reason, I doubt we'll meet on a raid too soon. Large guilds may supply groups well, but they also tend to have a larger wanker count than I can stomach. I can't be arsed to join one just to go on a raid once in a blue moon, and hanging about in DF wondering if my small-guild arse might be picked up into one of the charity groups doesn't sound appealing.

If Censi or someone else can refer me to a thread on how to run a Legion raid, I'd be obliged ... the Kindred don't have the numbers to do it on our own, so if we get enough information and incentive, you can probably look to us to run an open raid.

N

Nemue

Originally posted by Tyka

You have a mouth, right, you can talk to people right? get a full group of your friends that are level 50 and match whats needed to come for the legion raid, THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN YOUR GUILD.

The dumbest thing censi could write in this post was the name of the guilds he invited to this "new" legion raid. Everyone is welcmoe, you just have to work for it to get a drop, not show up and yell "LFG". Help the raid, and you get rewarded, simple as that, forget the guilds.

I have no problem whatsoever to try and get my own group going to join the raid if i´m told about it, but what makes me sad, and most of the others quite angry is the fact that in the first post censi says that only the 4 mentioned "attackgroups" will get the legionspecific loot.

1-2 FG of LLaw
1 grp of TD
1 grp of Black Dragon
1 grp of vengeance

then he goes on saying that theres enough room for 1 or 2 FGs more than these, and then finishes it of by telling us that the "attackgroups" will get 1 legionspecific drop each, so if i havent totally misunderstood what he´s saying, then 1 - 2 additional groups wont get the chance to claim any of the legionspecific loot.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by exe
OMG... it seems to me that all the whiners still didnt get the point... EVERY guild, able to form a balanced lvl50 FG is welcome as the ATTACK GRP(will have right for a preclaim) and ALL other guilds, not able to form such FG are welcome to participate and lotto for THE REST of drops besides the 4 legion only drops. The rules are really that simple, dunno why u still complaining about em. And once again I want to remind all of u that ALL legion only drops are lvl51 items which means that to fully benefit from using em u MUST be lvl50 and rr5+.

Bollocks.
So basically your saying if any other guild grp decides to come along they CANT have any of the legion drops ?
These "uber" guilds arent the only ones with lvl 50 and RR5+

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Like You?

Am I in any of the fore-mentioned guilds ?
Nope
Do I run around Hib thinking im leet ?
Nope
Do I ignore anyone else on the realm as they are not as leet as me?
Nope

Thankyou Fuck off.

Originally posted by Laralyn
hypocrit ?

read earlier statement ?

Was that saying you lost respect for me and Avindar ?
Or was it aimed at Censi..

This is utter bullshit Censi, so far 2 LA and 1 Vgn have posted saying its bollocks.. Yes they are your raids and you can run them how you like but bringing your leetist attitude into play is shambles and it seems your going to lose a lot of respect from it.
I thought you was a decent guy who wanted to help the realm to improve by sorting raids so that we can have the change to get better items.
But all is being revealed recently with all this drop claiming crap and petty rules changes.

F

Freppe^^

i think u all missing somethin..

It doesnt have to be BD/VGN/LLAW etc... its just been that way cuz these guys are highly active

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

Thankyou Fuck off.

Ty.

L

Laralyn

to Xanthian: im sorry what you quoted there is not what I said.. was another quote from 1Jesta
blaim my leet poster experience ;p

C

cjkaceBM

I'm sorry but the way I've read the post is.

4 attack groups from the 'most active' guilds (read most active in RvR) get a legion drop each, leaving nothing for anyone else.

Other posters are now saying only lvl50 and RR5 can claim legion drops. Since when? This again promotes the RvR guilds above the rest.

How you run your raids is your business Censi.

Posting your business here ain't the smartest move.

F

findannain

wow, read just censi's starter post <couldn't be buggered to read the rest>

/hail the queen of elitists, 1 less person to look up to!!

O

old.Tzeentch

blah blah blah blah

the worrying thing is some of you are saying: this will split the realm etc

just like to point out: it isn't 'us' (us being the guilds that are 'elite' or whatever), that is saying we will never help you in anything, indeed, we have NEVER, EVER, said anything like we will not help people take/defend a keep to open DF.. not ONCE.

Question: has anyone actually ever asked the 'elite' guilds to help with something? or do you just run on assumptions alone?

or do you fail to remember the countless times we have taken back keeps such as scathaig, crauchon, crim, bolg for no other reason but because it was taken? (okok, so we usually take crauchon to claim)

a lot of the times we were the only people taking it back, and it's defended, we ask for help on /as, and get no reply or help, but maybe one of the other 'elite' guilds, is already up and running and can be there in under 5 minutes.. I think these 'elite' guilds do a lot for defense of the realm, and FOR the realm itself, it's just stupid assumptions and rumours that go around, that unfortunately a lot of you seem to take onboard as true.

W

Wuren

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Most of them are filled with arrogant, egotistical tossers, and by giving them what they always wanted, is gonna make it 20 times worse.
Im also assuming exe is a member of Llaw Arian, as he fits the explanation above.

Pardon my ignorance, but what have we done to you/your guild to earn that discription?

And more to the point... Why Black Dragon ?? ! :puke:

Also this is amusing, do I sense some jealousy?

1Jesta

Not jealousy at all, annoyance.

The fact that that Censi could post such utter fucking bollox, that he must of known would piss off half of hib.

1st he says 4 " uber guilds " , then goes back on his word and says any fg of any guild can go.

Like I said earlier, thanks, but no thanks, gl hf.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Wuren

Pardon my ignorance, but what have we done to you/your guild to earn that discription?

Not you personally Wuren, but some of your guild members are fuckwits.
I wont say names but i'll leave it at that, then again most guilds have the fuckwit. But the attitude of some of the ppl in the RP whore guilds are unacceptable at times.
Anyone can get xx ammount of RP's if they play 24/7 just because they are RR7/RR8 or wotever doesnt make them any better than other members of the realm.

Also my opinion doesnt reflect my guilds opinion, it is my personal opinion and Armiger et Dementis has feck all to do with this.

And im not jealous of BD at all. I have my reasons for saying that, and again I wont bring that into this arguement.

I

ilaya

Ok just so you know, HoF alliance have preclaimed Legion (and everything he drops) next week.. anyone wanting to come along who are not lvl 50/rr5 are welcome as well as people who are pissed off right now. WE are prepared to sort this.

I only hope that once we open df, our raid isn't hijacked by the guilds mentioned above. If it is, i will let you know. Or, isn't it our right anymore to hunt legion?

One thing that has me wondering.. so called rvr guilds vs mobs?
How does that work? You not gonna bother with shrouded isles either? or spellcrafting? you gonna order in-guild? get stuff repaired in guild? where's the money gonna come from? trees?

I know some great people in these guilds and i am not getting at them (those people know who i am talking about) but, tbh, i dont recognise the Censi talking here as opposed to what I heard before. Have you had pressure put on you by certain people? Let us all know.

Btw, have you ever thought how much a "balanced" group (but of mixed guilds) may fight over a drop if preclaimed?.
HoF as an alliance could put in 2 fg's every time to these raids, np, but do we count as a mixed group? Would we have the right to a preclaimed drop? (even though we are more of 1 large guild than an alliance)

Btw, has it ever occurred to any of the aforemention guillds that the reason other guilds cant put out a fg of lvl 50's every day is that everytime someone hits 50 in their guild it seems they are fucking poached? (you know who you are)

If you people dont take us seriously anymore (and it seems like you are trying to shit on us from a great height), then u will all be screwed in the long run.

If Terra Dominicus want they drops, then fine, earnt the rights in my book, the others.. level someone from lvl 1 to 50 then have them preclaim for you. NOT BEFORE!

Ilaya Dasquirrelslayer - 50 lurichamp (GM Hearts of Fire)

C

congin

1-2 FG of LLaw
1 grp of TD
1 grp of Black Dragon
1 grp of vengeance

Of course if you can get full lvl 50 guild grps and would like to raid legion with me pls let me know and we can schedule your guild grp as an attack grp whenever u want....

OK, some ppl just can't read. Above you see? Any guild that can get a full lvl 50 balanced group can join. Ok, all guild can't get that (i've been in one all the time until i joined TD, so i know you get dissapointed at these req.). But to be able to take down legion with 4-5fg you need balnced lvl 48+ groups.

And isn't it censi's choice how he want his raids to be? If you don't like them, then don't care to make a group for these raids. Please just leave him to do his stuff, the reason this thread was started was becuse ppl got confused on the first of these new raids. So to make ppl more aware about how most of the raids now will be he made a post on BW.

K

karlophin

Just my 2 cents here

1. Censi is entitled to organize raids any which way he pleases. You dont get invited on it. Tough. Such is the way life works. Your all welcome to organzie your own raids. Just dont invite censi if thats the way you feel Im sure he wont mind. Since when did people get pissed at people not informing the whole of hibernia on certain events?

2. Part of me doesn't like this format, part of me does. Im neither for it or against it but this doesn't give anyone the right to flame somebody for creating a raid not open to all. Once again, you want to raid, arrange it yourself and stop getting on your high horses because something isn't going your way.

3. This so called 1337 guild status is crap. These *types* of guilds are designed for lvl50's who dont want to have the hassle of occupying lower members anymore and want the oppertunity to rvr with people on a regualr basis so you get to know each others way of thinking. Im yet to come across any members of these guilds that have turned round and told people to fuck off because there not elite enough. The majority of these players are really nice people. I cant say all, I dont know them all that well. But the ones ive come acoss are fairly nice. Apart from me, Im an arse hole.

Im gain for any legion raid who ever organizes them hats off to you. you want to preclaim, then go ahead, this games about fun. Not total flame wars and jealous comments.

Also xanthian, whats your problem with black dragon mate? Im quite shocked by this. PM me in game mate cause im interested in this. Ive not been in BD long but all the guys are the nicest bunch of people you could possibly wish to meet.

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by Tyka

I guess this is the main thing here - many (incl. me) saw the guild name and gone upset about it since it looked like all others are exculded or declared not worthy to come along.

1Jesta

This has turned to shit, were all in the same realm, and I guess we all have the same goals.
Censi you wanna invite certain guilds to legion, fine.
You wanna invite certain guilds to relic raids, fine.
Good Luck.

I think Laryssa summed it up:-

I guess this is the main thing here - many (incl. me) saw the guild name and gone upset about it since it looked like all others are exculded or declared not worthy to come along.

When you originally posted 4 guild names, many people ( including me ) thought , lol wtf ?

People are right, anyone can arrange a raid, so let it be, do it in pm or whatever, but please dont come on here and piss people off, its hardly doing the realm any favors is it ?

I grp with vengeance all the time, and have friends in Llaw etc, and I think there all great people, and great players, but there just people like the rest of us, dont split peoples feelings with uber l33tist crap like you've posted, please.

C

censi

Well yet more intelligent comments...

At the end of the day everyones entitled to their opinion... and theres some gr8 points here...

The reason I have posted this here is to stop me having to explain the details of the raid format to 60 people who tend to PM me when DF opens..

The terms Free for all, and Attack grps are now widely understood...

Some of this though I do take offense at though.. Comments like

Censi is just 1 l33tist fuckwitt among many, let him be, let him do his " uber " raids, means emain will be free of the llama zerg while there in DF...

Comming from someone who is supposed to be a GM is a bit alarming, narc, jesta or whoever you are, its uncalled for and it makes you sound like a bit of an idiot tbh, but nevermind its your folly not mine....

Btw, we raided legion about 2 hours ago, couldnt use the attack grp format as key peeps were missing, so we just made a grps of anybody that wanted to come along.. it went well (but yes took 4 hours which no one likes)

Id prefer to be using the attack grps as its much faster though...

Like I have tried to explain, the attack grps used so far have been made from people that will go to the effort of bring a strong guild grp ready to roll to a raid... Sometimes these peeps cant get full guild grps but they get the grp sorted themselves with friends they pick up.... Thats basically my aim of this whole thing, just to take the burden of running these raids off me and onto the grp leaders... Sometimes its not possible to use this attack grp strategy (though its the best method)...

We adapt, learn, overcome and gank....

As always though if you wanna raid legion and im online let me know.... All players welcome just taking fewer in now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom