New legion raid format

K

karlophin

Originally posted by oblivion_6

Your black dragon why would u be upset !!!!!!!!!

Oh how you stereotype everyone. When will you come to understand that we're no different to the rest of you!

L

llixeraxu

Originally posted by Laralyn
to Llix: please remove that statement from your signature..
when you are bitching LA you want ppl to understand you associate with it's members? ;p thought you wanted nothing to do with such evul ppl..

untill you can at least STATE an acusation towards LA (not to mention proving it) or anyone of his members all your posts are pointless rantings/flames.. nuff said

I kinda like the irony. :p

H

Hestetun

I am not upset, u can dicht the guild as much u want, the only thing that shows is how lame u are nothing else.

But this is spliting Hib. thats upset me much.......so oblivion if u wanna be lame on dicht guilds fine by me, but plz fox dont take realm with u thats what ur doing now guys......and girls=)

O

oblivion_6

Originally posted by hestetun

I am not upset.....

Ur an idiot if you cant type sense then plz dont bother lol

K

karlophin

For gos sake oblivion, if you not going to write sensible threads then dont bother either. Where is calling someone an idiot going to get you, just make you look even more like a fool yourself. The issue in this thread isn't about any kind of personal vendetta you have towards Black Dragon so drop it now and throw your dummy else where please.

O

oblivion_6

sorry but the guy asked for it

lol i say he wont be upset coz his guild is mentioned in the primary force going down to legion in the raids, and the moron replies by saying Im not upset rofl

fair enuff maybe not an idiot but defo someone who doesnt read the posts that closely

Z

Ziva

First of all i would like to thank Censi for all the raids he organized over the past months. I came along on 3 of them and i was quite impressed about the way u handled things and i think hope some people can follow your example in the future.

I've read this whole thread (going to have an eyecheck soon) and i notice the fact that a lot of members who are part of the so called elite guilds agree on Censi and a lot of the non elite guilds totally dislike the idea. Both i can understand cause the so called elite guilds will profit from this new method and the non elite guilds wont in a way cause they can't join in with equal numbers and they can't preclaim any good drops.

I can't say i agree on Censi's "original" post (it kinda changed along the thread) cause if the only reason to choose those guilds was the amount of time it cost there would have been other (and imho better) ways to solve this. Imho a legion raid can be done with 7 or 8 well balanced whatever (random/guilded) groups as long as those groups are willing to work for it. That also means taking keeps which open up DF. Let people form their own groups, set a meeting point and 1st come, 1st serve. Groupleaders should have more responsibility in these raids so why not make a cg with 7 or 8 groupleaders for the raid? Let groupleaders handle their own groups. I'm sure this would make things easier.

And for the lotto.... make a cg for every class... hand all class related drops to one person and let them lotto it in the way u always done it while having them log the session to avoid any accusations made after.

But this is just a suggestion for how it can be done, like said many times before... it is Censi his raid and he should do it the way he wants to. Too bad i probably can't join them in the future but i'll still have fun.

As for the non elite/elite guilds discussion going on here (which has nothing to do with the original thread btw) i can only say this... it's not the guild that's bad... it's the elite behaviour of some members in it. I'm sure members having the elite attitude towards others eventually will meet themselves in some way like getting booted from their guild, standing alone waiting for a group in DL or not getting rezzed by anyone.

What comes around goes around they say and i really think that's true.

H

Hestetun

To those who call us elites I so disagree maybe sense I am in BD, but all are welcome there just be 50 nothing else so cant understand that we are elites....and for LA I cant answer, but if one of u can point out 1 or 2 that act elites and have that behaviour do it......dont think u gonna find one, u just gonna point a person out beacause u dont like him/her I think.......

C

Cloak_

FFS !!!

CENSI HASNT *CHOSEN* GUILDS !!

JUST THEM GUILDS HAPPEN TO BE THE MOST RDY TO MAKE STRONG FG`S AT THE DROP OF A HAT !!!

IM SURE IF ANY OTHER GUILD CAN PUT FORWARD A STRONG GROUP THEN THEY WILL BE ONE OF THE ATTACK GROUPS !!

MAYBE WE SHUD LOTTO ON GUILD NAMES TO SEE WHO GETS IN THE NEXT RAIDS EH ??

ooops caps :D

O

old.Mick

teeeheeeeheeee @ all the flames

this just means other people will have to pull their fingers out of their arses to organise raids; personaly id much rather get a cf fg together and join censi's legion raid with 7-8 groups than zerg df with constant stops. not being elitist but i like to be able to move, most legion raids its like a relic raid zerg

one thing i dont agree with is this 4 attack group, 4 legion drops, one each rule. u cant do a legion raid with these 4 groups alone, why should they alone get the main spoils of war. better to say 7 group max, only lvl 50 RR5 people can get legion drops (me being niether :p )

gotta end with, :D have a happpy new year

watch u dont get into a :twak: then :puke: then :sex: with a :m00: and :sleeping: wake up, see her :eek6: :uhoh: run home, log into BW and :flame: me

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by Wuren

[/I]

We all knew that we would be disliked the second we formed the guild and started to RvR on our own instead of joining the amg-camping zerg as ppl tend to see that as we dont give a fuck about the rest of the realm. But let me ask you this, what exactly have we done to earn such comments? [/B]

Don't think any dislike LA for not zerging, quite a lot take pride in not zerging. Somthing totally wrong if you thought you would be disliked for not zerging.

O

old.Zarko

Re: Re: New legion raid format

Originally posted by old.Zarko

Just curious, Legion drops about 4 100% "legion" items and about 6 non legion items right??

Will the above 4 guilds allways be the first 4 guilds claim or??

Still no answer on this matter?

E

Erekrose

Originally posted by N07ABL3
FFS !!!

CENSI HASNT INVITED *CHOSEN* GUILD !!

I know i find it hard to believe as well.

;)

Im really getting the hang of this quote thing now :D

E

Erekrose

oh no now ive bumped the whine thread.

/em falls on sword

N

n00b 79

Originally posted by Arakiel
i understand what you mean and i bet with the amount of raids you done , you knowwhat your saying > you may get a flame or two for it but it will make your life less stressfull i spose :)

if you only knew :m00:

C

censi

Just to round this post up and keep people happy....

The main point to this post was that I have essentially given up raiding legion.... This should lower the amount of PM's I get if DF is open....

I have found 3 people to carry on doing free for all raids whenever they can (hopefully with hi frequency)... these raids will be the same format you all know and love... IE the raid leader claims nothing, but sets everything up and guides you through the adventure of killing legion and lotting the item. These new raids leaders will be friendly but focussed... (And easier to stick than me!!!)
Everyone who wants to go is welcome (40+ I would imagine though) These raids arnt affiliated with me...

I really enjoyed all the legion raids we did, people always had so much nice things to say when the raids were finished and there was very little bad feedback... but you can only do so many b4 it gets boring....

Very soon there will be so much new lands to explore and new creatures to kill and new items to drool over....

When SI comes, I will go out of raid retirement and hit hard these mobs hard.... There wont be any coniditions or pre-requisties or pre-claims, just fun to be had by all that want to come (even if we crash the server with our zerg :) )

I hope this leaves you all happy...

Ill end with some stats

Total number of Legion raids executed: 53
Total number of Free for all Raids: 48
Total number of attack grp raids: 2
Total number of Legion drops precliamed: 3
Total number of Legion drops aquired for lottos: 3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
One other thing, Jable gave me all the seals that she was holding when she lost con the other day... I have a bucket load of them in the bank from and old raid.... Suggestions on how to distribute these would be more than welcome....

Happy New year, Im off out now :)

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by censi
One other thing, Jable gave me all the seals that she was holding when she lost con the other day... I have a bucket load of them in the bank from and old raid.... Suggestions on how to distribute these would be more than welcome....

Happy New year, Im off out now :)

DONT do anything just yet.. let's think of some realm event we can carry out or so, and use them as prizes? :D

Happy new year Censi, here's to your LAG FREE raids in SI thanks to the new engine :D

E

Exiled

have fun with supa supa l33t loot deviding, :sleeping: byebye repect some respect for censi

D

Doramir

ppl seem to assume that it censi's job to organise raids, give her a break if this how she wants to do it fine let her if ppl arent happy DONT GO. iF you have a problem with this format whay dont u just organise ur own raids n stop having a go at censi?

K

karlophin

Originally posted by Exiled
have fun with supa supa l33t loot deviding, :sleeping: byebye repect some respect for censi

Mighty, in all hounesty i find you the most irratating person in hibernia. No one seems quite so set out to destroy the realm as much as you do. Your just like aussie, only hibernian, congrats :clap: Plz keep such opinions to yourself, there not helping, just making things worse.

E

Exiled

Originally posted by karlophin

Mighty, in all hounesty i find you the most irratating person in hibernia. No one seems quite so set out to destroy the realm as much as you do. Your just like aussie, only hibernian, congrats :clap: Plz keep such opinions to yourself, there not helping, just making things worse.

i know you are but what am i ? :p if ya dont like my posts dont read them then,

G

gunner440

nananana hibs arent hibs without censi?

rofl

r u scared?

to

raid

legion

without

censi?

l
o
l

gimps organise raids urselves

J

Jozen

omg im so glad im not active u all are a bunch of pussy ass wankers :p

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Jozen

were so glad your not active with talk like that:clap:

K

Keri

Originally posted by Jozen

Hmm ... I hope no CF members posted in this thread ... not nice for your GM to call you that.

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Keri

Hmm ... I hope no CF members posted in this thread ... not nice for your GM to call you that.

They did, but we all know that jozen has a weird sense of sarcasm/humor :p

G

Gray-CF

Jozen is full of love -

CF is just one big 'o' love in :)

i think i speak for all of CF when i say i would die for Jozen.

but not

Sonny :p

H

Haradrim

Wow I've read all the posts without missing 1 word and I'm really upset now..

My vocabulary is not sufficient nuff to xpress my feelings about all these posts..

Just want to write down few of my comments, dunno if I'm fuelling this hatred and flames again cuz the last post made a few days ago.. if I'm making a mistake I apologise in advance...

My concern or reason about my feelings is all about how rude u ppl can be to each other and ur judgement about ppl that u dont even know both ingame and in real life.

I've been playing daoc for 9 months now.. almost all this time in Hibernia.. Prolly a few of u out there know me which is normal that we all reflect some of our character irl to game. I'm kinda pissed of cuz many ppl called some guilds a lot of things such as arrogant, fuckwits etc.

I'm in Black Dragon for almost a month now and I'm still wondering what did I or any other member of BD do to those ppl who are calling BD or any other RvR guild ( I dont like calling these guilds uber or elite anyway ).

Maybe my words wont count for some of u guys as I'm a member of what u call elite guild which is not according to me, but I'll throw it anyway..

Long time ago we formed a guild called Sultans some of u may recall, we were 15-20 Turkish players inside, we helped each other lvl, we helped others lvl, we helped ppl with cash item etc. then after some time some of our friends swithed to Albion some left the game and we left 5 active players.. We decided to disband the guild and get into another guild which is active in RvR, friendly etc.

I choose Black Dragon cuz I dont know much ppl in game xcept my guildies and some nice ppl that I met during my lvling.. and some of these nice ppl was in BD so I choose them.. Now we are 3 ppl from Sultans in Black Dragon and after seeing Black Dragon from inside I cant figure out why some ppl so mad about it..

I know VNG and now LA from Kelem which is my frien in RL and never heard of such a manner from their members neither I xperienced in Black Dragon.

Since I recruited by BD I saw them helping other ppls ( which have their own guild ) epics many times, rezzing ppl, changing their route to rezz single player, and more important trying to help realm mates defend their realm.. While cash farming in DF I saw them splitting in to 2 groups and filling the free slots with low lvl ppl to help them lvl...

Most of the time in DL when we have more then 8 ppl online we split the groups and invite other ppl to guild group..

Are all those seems arrogant to u ?

I dont know which guilds other members came from but some said they leave the guild which helped them hit lvl 50..
Do you really believe that ? I mean sure they might get help but dont u think they paid it back by helping other members, givin items, most of all having fun with u and giving u guys chance to have fun with them ?

Is guild tag the above friendship ?

See ppl blaming once friends for leaving their old guild and flaming all guild for that ?

I believe that Hibernia alrdy suffered too much from that "elite" discussion..

It's not RP farming they are doing.. Its completely wrong if u see those guilds that way..

There are really lots of nice ppl in those guilds, I just wish if u could only see those guilds from inside for a time to decide urself if they are leet or arrogant as u thought..

I really want to thank all ppl who tried to made constructive posts and tried to calm down ppl instead of calling eachother xxxx....
Hibernia need more of J00!!

kthxbye

/salute

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom