New Forum Migration

O

old.Rhonvan

I wanted to get a New forum alias but couldnt remember my Password so I filled out a form to get my Pw sent to me. I got the reply that I didnt exist in the system but I was free to send a form to support to get help so I did that. The reply I got was that I didnt exist so I couldnt get support. " keels over in laughter" Well I turn here in hope that I can either get "unlost" or "re-exist" or just be told what to do :) To be honest I havnt had this much fun filling out forms in a long time, but then I have a sick sence of humor =)

PS. I hope I can post this LOL

T

Trebz

If you dont have a membership account, have you tried to create a new one?

M

Mousey

Me stuck too. It says I have no membership account. So I enter old details from me emails. It still says I do not exist. It also says I am not logged in... when, clearly, I am.

I don't understand these new fangled machines... I am gonna listen to the wireless instead.

F

Flimgoblin

Membership is different from forum login...

Click on the 'sign me up' button rather than the 'login' button...

Barrysworld Account != forum login

Once you have your barrysworld account you can merge in your forum login by putting in your old forum id (without the old.) and forum password.

This 'steals' your old forum identity and gives it to your new barrysworld login account - does that make sense?

M

Mousey

Yey it worked!

Uh - oh.... that not my old name!

Users who are viewing this thread