DAoC Forum announcement

D

Damini

I'm slacking on that. Real life has been harrassing me.

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by Damini
I don't see how its going too far?
All we're requesting is to have people from each forum who contact us if they think we may have missed something, or if they are concerned over an issue, or to report threads in case nobody has already. It's just a way to get better communication between mods and the community. These people won't have the power to ban or edit, just to have a say. It's a big community, with many sub communities, and this is just a way to make sure nothing gets left by the wayside.

this is the best method of surveillance - get ordinary people to watch others and report them GESTAPO-style;

boards are anonymous - you dont reveal your true identity and therefore nothing can be taken personally; if you do not appreciate a certain thread just dont read it; I value the right to express one's oppinions higher than the occasional silly flame or insult.

for God's sake LET'S NOT GET U.S. CONDITIONS ON THESE BOARDS

D

Damini

Oh do shut up. Incase you haven't noticed, the forums are closing down anyway. The NAZI stuff is exceptionally old, not very well informed, and incredibly tired. That anonymous stuff is crap anyway - if I start sending someone threatening letters, but don't sign them by my real name THEN OBVIOUSLY THATS FINE AND DOESN'T COUNT. Besides, this thread is older than you.

F

Flesh

Originally posted by Damini
Oh do shut up. Incase you haven't noticed, the forums are closing down anyway. The NAZI stuff is exceptionally old, not very well informed, and incredibly tired. That anonymous stuff is crap anyway - if I start sending someone threatening letters, but don't sign them by my real name THEN OBVIOUSLY THATS FINE AND DOESN'T COUNT. Besides, this thread is older than you.
Wow, Damini's showing her true colours now that she's not a mod! :O
..I think I like them. :(

Users who are viewing this thread