TV New Dr Who

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
The only good part was when the Doctor played football, and was good at it.

Rest of it was boring shite.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Heh set in my home town.

Heh, the disheveled girl in tears after a night out, well at least the locations are accurate :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Interesting to the part where "Someone is building a tardis", mind went "ooh, now we're getting somewhere" and then..bleh.

Dunno how meaningful it's in the long run though, seems it's one of the crack locations(which they are running through like in an adventure game).

That corden guy, nothing special, nothing bad really. Never seen before so might be the neutral view :p

Overall you feel like saying "Get on with it" already, need a bit more continuity on these series.

Athan

Resident Freddy
One thing to keep in mind is that they quite possibly go and do other stuff between episodes, i.e. although every episode seems to have a crack now, there isn't necessarily one everywhere they go.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I may have missed the point what with Matthew shouting at me for no reason but was it a Tardis and whose ?

Athan

Resident Freddy
I may have missed the point what with Matthew shouting at me for no reason but was it a Tardis and whose ?

Well, the Doctor did say "...someone's attempt to build a TARDIS". But just because a character says something doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

We could speculate endlessly at this point about it being some failed Darlek experiment, or the future Doctor trying to build a new one after his goes boom, or some other Time Lord being around trying to make one, or ...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Me and the bird enjoyed it. Didn't particularly love fattie, but didn't loathe him either.

I'd do Amy in the bottom.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The only good part was when the Doctor played football, and was good at it.

Rest of it was boring shite.

He used to be pretty good at it but injury stopped him taking it up professionally.

Gray

FH is my second home
Very good series finale, i thought it was going to be on next week too, but seems like that was it for this season...

So River was the doctor who was supposed to have been locked up in the Pandorica? In essence she double crossed him to save her own skin? Albeit i didn't actually see the Tardis explode myself...

Was sort of okay to see Rory come back if it was for just a one-off instance like it seemed it was. Initially i thought that he was brought back to life in a different lifetime, but he was just... Imagination?

AMY :'(

Good stuff though.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Gray did you watch the programme or were you distracted by a nubile blonde whilst taking halucinogenics? :eek: It will continue next week and hopefully the summation at the start of the programme will help you to realise what you missed.

I thought it was just a little obvious who was in the Pandorica, but enjoyed the episode all the same. Roll on next week.

River Song in a catsuit! Yummy.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Why wouldn't they just kill the Doctor?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
The problem is, that i really dont care for the characters like i did when it was the Dr & Rose. When Rose was lost to the alternative dimension and he could'nt get her back, i was gutted, genuinely upset about it

With these two, even though i have really enjoyed Matt Smith, i just dont feel the same about them

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
good episode reckon they will let him out seen as tho it happened anyway.

russell

FH is my second home
The problem is, that i really dont care for the characters like i did when it was the Dr & Rose. When Rose was lost to the alternative dimension and he could'nt get her back, i was gutted, genuinely upset about it

With these two, even though i have really enjoyed Matt Smith, i just dont feel the same about them

:iagree:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Anyone else think this is the return (again) of the Master? Silencing the universe is something he'd do to stop those bloody drums he apparently hears.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
What if putting the Doctor in the Pandorica wotsit is what causes the tardis to explode, because he's not there to stop it. They could be signing thier own death warrants...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Why wouldn't they just kill the Doctor?

Because from the understanding they have of the doctor is he just regenerates everytime they kill him so the safest way to get rid of him is to lock him up

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What Sparx said. I'm not convinced they're not just still in that stupid episode from earlier or in a dream of Ms Ponds.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
He can only regenerate a limited number of times, right? Surrounded by fearsome enemies, including Super Daleks, he couldn't be killed for good? I don't think so!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Very good series finale, i thought it was going to be on next week too, but seems like that was it for this season...

Sat 26th June

18:05

–19:00 Doctor Who

Series 5, The Big Bang

13/13. The last hope for all of reality is a little girl who still believes in stars.

:)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
He can only regenerate a limited number of times, right? Surrounded by fearsome enemies, including Super Daleks, he couldn't be killed for good? I don't think so!

Yes but they dont know that for certain, they only think logically and logic has shown with proof that he always regenerates

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Yes but they dont know that for certain, they only think logically and logic has shown with proof that he always regenerates

We know they can regenerate 12 times. Pretty sure the Daleks will know everything there is to know about Time Lords.

By your logic, his enemies would also realise that the Doctor always comes out on top, so trapping him in a box is pointless!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I think you are reading far too much into this, i think it makes sense, they cant beat him alone thats why they formed an alliance, to try something never been done before

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
I think the problem with killing him outright is it creates to many paradoxes. It's also not as good a storyline :p

Good series, I had my doubts when he stood on top of stonehenge yelling at the sky - brought back memories of Tennant's bunch of ham-it-up-to-the-max series finales :<

Still a bit hammy, but a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom