Nerf Mid please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schinkaar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Originally posted by zmurf
ofc there's no diff in the recieving end, was just pointing out NP in no way 'followed' a trend when they/we started running with 3 healers/1shaman

Nor did JH afaik, altho i guess 3 healers could be called a trend so in that aspect maybe they did ^^

R

rg-zorena

hahaha stubbe your the funny .. and we have changed lately to warrior because we have lacked guild ppl and found warrior being really good in grp because hib tank grps.

well and this shit about zerker being ok to play is just some fucking bull and IM A ZERKER and I STILL PLAY HERO CRAP JUST BORE ME.

I

Ithurts

Originally posted by rg-zorena

well and this shit about zerker being ok to play is just some fucking bull and IM A ZERKER and I STILL PLAY HERO CRAP JUST BORE ME.

I dont understand this :x

A

Asha

Re: Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Originally posted by Forau
We've ran the exact same setup since June and I'll be damned if we're gonna abandon it when it was our RPs given away(not really but still) that lay the path for what now is a "FOTM" group.

You’re totally missing the point tho stubbe. You’re not going to have anyone challenging to play against if you keep it up. Maybe there was no one challenging to start with, but the few times in the last couple of weeks that I have gone out to Emain, all I have seen has been masses of low rr Albs who pretty much have to stick in large numbers to avoid being repeatedly wiped by NP or JH . You can say the standard line that that is all albs ever did, but it’s not true. There were a few guilds (mostly in our alliance) who tried to do FG vs FG rvr. Those guilds are all very very quiet now. We’ve gone from running a FG for 6 or 7 hours a day to once or twice A WEEK for a few hours. People just don’t want to RvR. If you don’t care, then sorry to waste your time.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by sorusi
whats your 1h weaponskill, apparently this affects your guard/block rate, whatever weaponskill you have with mainhand.. so if you have 6blades + 16 or so, you wont block that much :p i noticed this on my warrior, when guarding my blocks increased ALOT after going from +1sword to +11 in equimpent

my luri hero had 1948 WS with pierce spec, and moblock3.

still couldnt save a caster from 2 h2h savages. 2h ppl didnt touch him tho.

F

Forau

Originally posted by rg-zorena
hahaha stubbe your the funny .. and we have changed lately to warrior because we have lacked guild ppl and found warrior being really good in grp because hib tank grps.

I haven't said anything I haven't heard directly from people in your guild. And zerkers aren't better than savages, Zzang is better than savages.

A

Asha

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
then invite more clerics/druids?

inviting more than two clerics means that you then have:
cleric
cleric
cleric
mincer
palladin
sorcerer

This leaves room for 2 det tanks unless you drop your sorcerer. 2 det tanks isn't enough - even if they're mercs. We have tried it both ways, dropping the sorc, and with only 2 tanks. Neither way was very viable (in my opinion). We did win some fights vs some very hard enemies, but it just took us so long to kill anything. Most of the time we would get zerged before we could finish a fight.

F

Forau

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Originally posted by Asha
You’re totally missing the point tho stubbe. You’re not going to have anyone challenging to play against if you keep it up. Maybe there was no one challenging to start with, but the few times in the last couple of weeks that I have gone out to Emain, all I have seen has been masses of low rr Albs who pretty much have to stick in large numbers to avoid being repeatedly wiped by NP or JH . You can say the standard line that that is all albs ever did, but it’s not true. There were a few guilds (mostly in our alliance) who tried to do FG vs FG rvr. Those guilds are all very very quiet now. We’ve gone from running a FG for 6 or 7 hours a day to once or twice A WEEK for a few hours. People just don’t want to RvR. If you don’t care, then sorry to waste your time.

I do care, but us running in a less than optimal group won't bring anyone back. Only nerfing the optimal group will. There will always be someone running this kind of "unbeatable" group anyway. Setting an example implies that you can actually change something, in this case I don't believe we can.

S

schinkaar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

I do care, but us running in a less than optimal group won't bring anyone back. Only nerfing the optimal group will. There will always be someone running this kind of "unbeatable" group anyway. Setting an example implies that you can actually change something, in this case I don't believe we can.

Sure u can NP sets the trends!!!1

O

old.Lythande

Acidur seemed to have little problems against 2 h2h-savages and 1 2-hander(not sure of class) assisting on a druid in the vgnDC movie. Maybe you just suck?

A

Asha

Re: Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Originally posted by AbPoon
Clerics got the least things to do of any realms Primary healers.

Pray tell why they are so hard to play?

Single and spread heals bof and insta too hard to handle huh?

you forgot rez

it's hard cause it's frustrating as hell
it's hard to keep playing them lol (but not to actually play them, you're right it's one of the most straightforward reactionary things to play.)

F

Forau

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Originally posted by schinkaar
Sure u can NP sets the trends!!!1

Efficiency sets the trend, we're more often than not the first to reach maximum efficiency. I.e if we downgrade to a less efficient setup, it won't catch on since ppl don't like lying down, k?

I

Ithurts

There have always been groups running with 3 healers and zerkers etc.
Just those that did it didnt have a guild to keep the group up...

Saying it was ur idea is just laughable...

J

Jiggs

well its cliche but its certainly true that clerics are easy to learn, but difficult to master.

its easy to see the difference when you group with a good cleric as opposed to someone who is just standing around using spread heal occasionally :)

A

Asha

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Maybe that is right, but until the nerf comes through, RvR is going to suck. And like it or not, NP and JH (does it really matter who?) running these groups has meant that low RR albs have to zerg and GGs like us have spend ages getting things just right to even stand a chance. Most of our alliance seems to have given up because it just is not fun to play like that. Enjoy the warder zergs.

A

AbPoon

I haven't said anything I haven't heard directly from people in your guild. And zerkers aren't better than savages, Zzang is better than savages.

Zzang is pretty much without doubt the best Zerker on the server but i still cant see what he'd offer more then the best savages on the server (Mumin locuz sushii) aside from PF.

I agree Zzang owns and would be 100% better then a random savage but not all.

F

Forau

Originally posted by Ithurts
There have always been groups running with 3 healers and zerkers etc.
Just those that did it didnt have a guild to keep the group up...

Saying it was ur idea is just laughable...

Coming from someone said playing a pachealer was too easy and rerolled a savage, that sounds pretty laughable as well.

I

Ithurts

I traded cause prydwen rvr was boring. And I traded before SBs knew they were getting nerfed.
I was not a fotm savage but the savage class interested me and I wanted to play mid/excal cause my rl mate played there.

And healer wasnt really my thing tbh...
I want to do dmg =p

P

Pandemic

sm + warrior based grps rock. savage based grps are so yesterday. didn't know anyone still ran them :) edit: for those of u without a sense of humour *joke*

excellent bitch fight between rg, np and jh.

apparently there was a huge bitch war in the Russian gulags / prisons in the late 40's and 50's where the bitches were those prisoners convicted of criminal (not political) crimes who broke the criminal code and got all the nice jobs. so the criminals who stayed true to the code and the bitches started a huge war.

therefore BC pwn u all.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Pandemic
sm + warrior based grps rock. savage based grps are so yesterday. didn't know anyone still ran them :)

maybe ppl got sick and tired of ur bitching and moaning on these boards about u not beeing able to group thx to savages ... was kindda pathetic in the end ...

T

Tilda

Originally posted by old.XanateA
Okay... I play mid. I play in the best guild.
Im so sick of not being able to loose a FG fight... there is no fucking challenge on excalibur anymore... not when it comes to FG fights. Albs do not make balanced groups with good players... not even guild groups.

Last night i saw the total of 0 alb RvR guilds. I saw one group of LA... but even if they play well they stand a minimal chance of winning vs us even if we play equally good.
Got 100k rp or so in 7-8h RvR... and most of it came from killing mindless Warder zerg albs... how fun is that?!?? :(((

So nerf the shit out of savages and remove ASD from healers and the fights might be more challenging.
And ppl get less things to whine on... the amount of mid groups out in emain will decrease... cuz there is not many groups who play good and win because of that and not because of the savages doing lots of dmg.

Am i the only mid who wants the realm to be nerfed abit so winning in RvR is decided on experience, teamwork , skill and high RR and not better classes? :(

could always rerole alb on excal and give the game a try on hard mode... oh wait, tried that, couldnt handle it.
could always try HW or odins, FC generally stay the hell out of emain now, its either breif, odins, or HW, and now even odins gets zergy.

Tilda

Z

zmurf

Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Originally posted by Tilda
could always rerole alb on excal and give the game a try on hard mode... oh wait, tried that, couldnt handle it.

The ppl who tried US have allready explained this scenario countless times ... do u choose NOT to read it, or r u just so fucking dumb it hasn't sunk in yet ? im guessing option #2 ...

I

Ithurts

Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Originally posted by Tilda

Tilda

Classic :p

V

vintervargen

so why did NP stop playing hib on pryd?

jk ^^

D

Driwen

Originally posted by vintervargen
so why did NP stop playing hib on pryd?

jk ^^

just check duskwave and see that nolby pride is still active there ;)

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by zmurf
maybe ppl got sick and tired of ur bitching and moaning on these boards about u not beeing able to group thx to savages ... was kindda pathetic in the end ...

mmm theres someone without a sense of humour. what a tosser

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Pandemic
sm + warrior based grps rock. savage based grps are so yesterday. didn't know anyone still ran them :) edit: for those of u without a sense of humour *joke*

excellent bitch fight between rg, np and jh.

apparently there was a huge bitch war in the Russian gulags / prisons in the late 40's and 50's where the bitches were those prisoners convicted of criminal (not political) crimes who broke the criminal code and got all the nice jobs. so the criminals who stayed true to the code and the bitches started a huge war.

therefore BC pwn u all.

No really a bitch fight, we disagreed on something, wasnt excatly flame fest was it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread