Nerf Mid please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.anubis

well, about 3 healers
i think this was the first time i been in a group with 3 healers, dated 16th of may (no offence to the guild in there, just a ss :))
http://members.lycos.co.uk/kondraty/sshot062.jpg
we took 3rd healer instead of 2nd sm, thought it was a bit gimpy group (2 pac 1 aug/mend 1 shaman 1 skald 1 supp rm 1 supp sm 1 zerk) so went to odins. worked surprisingly well :p

Z

Zaph

Originally posted by old.Lythande
Acidur seemed to have little problems against 2 h2h-savages and 1 2-hander(not sure of class) assisting on a druid in the vgnDC movie. Maybe you just suck?

I was the one being guarded, and i can say it was pure luck that i lived, i have been guarded by numerous other similarly specced heros and Acidur in other fights and i cant remember a single time that i have lived, except that one.

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by driwen
just check duskwave and see that nolby pride is still active there ;)

they arent active except for nick/drood and a few stealthers..

nolby pride players arent stupid, they know where the grass is greener and hell if they got a chance to make insane rlms on exc with savage groups fighting noob albs then why not?! its not a dig or flame its just common sense..

for me i went the other direction over to hib 'cos i'm stupid and i like a challenge :D

no doubt once 1.64/65 hits we'll see them giving hib another go...

ask LA/VGN/CF etc what they think of savage groups... those guys arent any worse players than nolby and they aint having much fun atm..

I

infozwerg

ask LA/VGN/CF etc what they think of savage groups... those guys arent any worse players than nolby and they aint having much fun atm..

bulle and IG do well ~~

T

tildson

Originally posted by Jiggs
they arent active except for nick/drood and a few stealthers..

nolby pride players arent stupid, they know where the grass is greener and hell if they got a chance to make insane rlms on exc with savage groups fighting noob albs then why not?! its not a dig or flame its just common sense..

for me i went the other direction over to hib 'cos i'm stupid and i like a challenge :D

no doubt once 1.64/65 hits we'll see them giving hib another go...

heard that story when 1.62 was about to patch ;)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by AbPoon
Banned ebayers ---> :hat:

so banned ebayers = fotms? nooooooooooooooo i cant stand it noooooooooooooooooo!! the SHAME OF BEEING EQUAL TO A FOTMER AAAAAAAAAARGHH

I

Ithurts

Originally posted by vintervargen
so banned ebayers = fotms? nooooooooooooooo i cant stand it noooooooooooooooooo!! the SHAME OF BEEING EQUAL TO A FOTMER AAAAAAAAAARGHH

Feels good doesnt it? <enjoying my new inf>

A

AbPoon

Least we leveled our fotm's ^^

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
no, he payed cash.

u can't buy skillllllll

sure u can, there r 2 excal lvl 50 savages for sale on ebay atm ...

if that's not buying skill, nothing is ...

P

Pin

Originally posted by sorusi
whats your 1h weaponskill, apparently this affects your guard/block rate, whatever weaponskill you have with mainhand.. so if you have 6blades + 16 or so, you wont block that much :p i noticed this on my warrior, when guarding my blocks increased ALOT after going from +1sword to +11 in equimpent
Originally posted by exe
Affects blocking as well, blocker 1h ws vs attacker wsOo
Originally posted by old.arneduck
i am aware of this, and im specced 28 pierce.
i need, however, get more + bonus to pierce on my next SC set, but dont really have the dough atm to get a full MP set of scale
Originally posted by Ialkarn
so wrong

I sugest you to play the game more and read the USA boards less.

Ws dosen't affect the block rate? you can test it yourself:
fight a Sb being Str/con debuffed and not,
and tell me if your block rate 'll be the same.

That is the reason why Warriors blocks more than armsmen whit same spec,cause their WS is higher.

In what terms WS affect the block/parry/evade rate I don't know,
but on my eyes it' cleary it does.

That is the reason why Warriors blocks more than armsmen whit same spec,cause their WS is higher.

I would be curious to know if a trolls blocks more than a norse or not
-------->if dex it's more important than ws or not.

Okay now: http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=86171

V

vintervargen

lets say i bought alderian.

lets say the acc would cost 200$

this summer i made about 60$ a day at work after tax.

200/60 = 3 1/3

3 1/3 * 8 = 26 hours.

a lvl 50 ranger in 1 day and 2 hours /played is not that bad, even if he didnt have 1.3m rps.

:hat:

S

schinkaar

so by your logic its ok to run fotm grps, i mean they do have a higher RP/h?

O

old.Lythande

Originally posted by Zaph
I was the one being guarded, and i can say it was pure luck that i lived, i have been guarded by numerous other similarly specced heros and Acidur in other fights and i cant remember a single time that i have lived, except that one.

Of course you don't. Same as ppl never remember the time the savage single-hit you 5 times in a row, or the fact that ppl only remembered the 1k+ hits from a pre-nerf frenzied zerker.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by old.Lythande
Of course you don't. Same as ppl never remember the time the savage single-hit you 5 times in a row, or the fact that ppl only remembered the 1k+ hits from a pre-nerf frenzied zerker.

how exactly can i "suck" at guarding when i cant do anything to affect the blockrate?

C

Carlos Bananos

how exactly can i "suck" at guarding when i cant do anything to affect the blockrate?

:rolleyes:

H

herjulf

Personally i think it is a matter of grp setup and experience.

How many out there can say they have a permanent grp setup, well trained together.
Well that can be counted on 1 hand prolly about 3 fingers.
1 per realm.

The difference is some have learnt to /assist some havent.
Assist and keeping the healers happy and undead, is the key.

And about hte original post in this thread.. pff

"oh look at me, i wear cheeese"

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by driwen
just check duskwave and see that nolby pride is still active there ;)

RP Top 5 Lastweek
Droooood Doooood [50] (Druid) 61.473 RP
Chantson Moose [50] (Enchanter) 37.131 RP
Diaree [50] (Druid) 8.391 RP
Balth Blast [50] (Enchanter) 8.060 RP
Njobie Ninjalurk [50] (Enchanter) 7.077 RP

Compare that to NP Mid/Excl.

RP Top 5 Lastweek
Medde Hijani [50] (Healer) 580.134 RP
Halsbrann [50] (Shaman) 514.844 RP
Tivook OneManArmy [50] (Skald) 428.155 RP
Stubbe DAHIR [50] (Healer) 426.096 RP
Marita [50] (Healer) 423.012 RP

From what I understood their Hib/Pryd guild had some problems with essential classes who couldnt play.

Droood would be 30th member in NP Mid/Excl with Last Week RP score.

/who nolby gives only a few members per day on Hib/Pryd, mostly Steph/alt (crafting). And Droood and few stealthers. They're nowhere near as active as they where (pre 1.62)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Pandemic
sm + warrior based grps rock. savage based grps are so yesterday. didn't know anyone still ran them :)

I cant wait till they nerf savages and Mid/Pryd is gonna run these groups with BO.

We're just gonna replace one spot with a mentalist with STT and we got insta-win every 15 minutes.

Was pretty funny to find a fg with 3 bonedancers and we invited a random mentalist as 8th member (since we couldnt find anything else) and just see those BD's:

* Yeah but, WTF ?! My pet attacking me?! FFS goddamn cheat!! AAARGH WTF ?! Yah but I just insta-lifetap what?! DEAD? ! CHEAAAAT AAARGHH I shouldnt die ffs!!! grmpfh

(yes it was very funny to watch :p)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Ithurts
There have always been groups running with 3 healers and zerkers etc.
Just those that did it didnt have a guild to keep the group up...

Saying it was ur idea is just laughable...

the first group I noticed to run with 3 healers was NP. sure, ppl have prolly had 3 healers in same group before this, but they didn't get the attention bcuz of various of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread