Nerf Mid please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.XanateA

Okay... I play mid. I play in the best guild.
Im so sick of not being able to loose a FG fight... there is no fucking challenge on excalibur anymore... not when it comes to FG fights. Albs do not make balanced groups with good players... not even guild groups.

Last night i saw the total of 0 alb RvR guilds. I saw one group of LA... but even if they play well they stand a minimal chance of winning vs us even if we play equally good.
Got 100k rp or so in 7-8h RvR... and most of it came from killing mindless Warder zerg albs... how fun is that?!?? :(((

So nerf the shit out of savages and remove ASD from healers and the fights might be more challenging.
And ppl get less things to whine on... the amount of mid groups out in emain will decrease... cuz there is not many groups who play good and win because of that and not because of the savages doing lots of dmg.

Am i the only mid who wants the realm to be nerfed abit so winning in RvR is decided on experience, teamwork , skill and high RR and not better classes? :(

B

BidAccount

Oh boy - you are going to be popular :)

N

)nick(

medde m8 save mi this is going to be a tough ride :(

A

amie

agree, nerf mid! :) but tbh, when did NP lose a fg vs fg fight? except when they are oop and all ra's ect down, like going emain or odins ect and NP are there, no point going out, when they spot you, you die.

Have great respect for NP but for me the game isnt fun when NP beats the crap out of my grp ;)

V

VodkaFairy

fair fights would be fun ye ;p

not gonna happen ever.. enjoy winning till another realm gets something overpowered and the roles change :p

R

Rollie

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
fair fights would be fun ye ;p

not gonna happen ever.. enjoy winning till another realm gets something overpowered and the roles change :p

This is about as accurate as it will ever be.

The game will never be balanced, one realm is always better cause of <insert class here>, sad fact but true.

O

old.Xanthian

Killed NP fg v fg a few times, altho it wasnt the so-called "uber" nolby group, but still ;)

A

Arnor

been thinking the same for a while xana. But if you want a challenge, make a rm group :>

They totally pwn, but they also have a bigger chance of dying, a good tradeoff imo.

You have lots of high-rr rm's, or atleast you had. get em together and pwn some that way, youll be amazed at the amount of fun you can have.

O

old.XanateA

Anubis... why make anythnig but the best the realm can make?
If i was an alb i wouldnt leave atk without the best setup available... same as a hib.

But we will try some specialized mage groups ;)
got some funny ideas.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by old.XanateA
Anubis... why make anythnig but the best the realm can make?
If i was an alb i wouldnt leave atk without the best setup available... same as a hib.

Im so sick of not being able to loose a FG fight... there is no fucking challenge on excalibur anymore...

N

)nick(

Originally posted by infozwerg
asd fixed in 1.63 afair

Everyone keeps saying that but I can't find it in any of the future patch notes.

They said it was supposed to be fixed in 1.62 aswell but still no change.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by -nicolas-
Everyone keeps saying that but I can't find it in any of the future patch notes.

They said it was supposed to be fixed in 1.62 aswell but still no change.

yes, it really is
friends from us tell so ^^

O

old.XanateA

Im an elitist and i wont make anything but the best group... but ill try and play for fun when making mage group.

A

Arnor

our rm-group setup was as follows btw:

healer-pac
healer-mend/aug
shaman-aug/cave
warrior-duh
skald-duh
rm-48rc
rm-supp
rm-dark

powerconsumption is a tad high, but somehow we always managed :)

I

Ironfoot

Okay... I play mid. I play in the best guild.
Im so sick of not being able to loose a FG fight... there is no fucking challenge on excalibur anymore... not when it comes to FG fights. Albs do not make balanced groups with good players... not even guild groups.

Last night i saw the total of 0 alb RvR guilds. I saw one group of LA... but even if they play well they stand a minimal chance of winning vs us even if we play equally good.
Got 100k rp or so in 7-8h RvR... and most of it came from killing mindless Warder zerg albs... how fun is that?!?? :(((

So nerf the shit out of savages and remove ASD from healers and the fights might be more challenging.
And ppl get less things to whine on... the amount of mid groups out in emain will decrease... cuz there is not many groups who play good and win because of that and not because of the savages doing lots of dmg.

Am i the only mid who wants the realm to be nerfed abit so winning in RvR is decided on experience, teamwork , skill and high RR and not better classes? :(

Well maybe if you and your "gang" didn't just roll FOTM toons all the time it would be different, but elitist bastards like you are what fucks this game up for eveyone else.

Although you may come here with your tough guy act the bottom line is you are just another RP whore who rolls around in a FOTM group.

A

Aussie-

do like BC, run a castergroup, with a tankgroup as backup

W

-Wedge-

Oohwell, we 'experiment' a lot with groups too, see if this works better then that... Often the groups that work good vs mids dont work at all vs hibs... (like 2x minstrel groups, pretty good vs mids, suck vs hibs)

Our RA's seem to work better vs melee groups (bof/sos)...

Oohwell... It is true that the 'perfect mid group' is very hard to beat, if you then add something like good players from JH/NP, then its almost impossible...

So, nerf-um all ! :)

X

Xeanor

hehe Xana :>

can't wait to fight your group tbh :>

N

)nick(

Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Originally posted by Ironfoot
Well maybe if you and your "gang" didn't just roll FOTM toons all the time it would be different, but elitist bastards like you are what fucks this game up for eveyone else.

Although you may come here with your tough guy act the bottom line is you are just another RP whore who rolls around in a FOTM group.

Mythic gave them the tools so why not use them? Mythic are to blame not the people playing the classes or the game the way they enjoy playing it. (No there is no law against using FOTM classes before you try and use the analogy of a criminal and his tools)

A

Arnor

Re: Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Originally posted by -nicolas-
Mythic gave them the tools so why not use them? Mythic are to blame not the people playing the classes or the game the way they enjoy playing it. (No there is no law against using FOTM classes before you try and use the analogy of a criminal and his tools)

no but you dont HAVE to play with fotm setups now do you?

C

Carlos Bananos

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nerf Mid please...

Originally posted by Arnor
no but you dont HAVE to play with fotm setups now do you?

but you simply can't tell ppl to FO due to the class they rolled, especially when they're your friends/guild etc

O

old.Odysseus

Xana is pulling the old reversed-psychology trick .... but its not gonna work ;)

P

parlain

Pretty much; yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread