Nerdy Awesome shit you bought!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I struggled as well, apparently "But Tesco do them for a tenth of the price" wasn't helpful in any way :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
How is it Yoni?
I did two raids on hotel wifi and apart from getting used to smaller screen, the experience was superb! Not noisy at all and unlike my old Dell the top doesn't burn either ;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I won't be able to hear them cry with my Bose noise cancelling headphones on :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
My ASUS ZenBook just arrived. Man that thing is tiny. Should have enough oomp for web surfing and replaying games from the 90's during my Christmas travels.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Due to the future possibility of air on my bike, I'm thinking of buying one of these (as it's pretty cheap at evans with their 20% + 15% reduction).

Not sure whether MIPS adds anything really. Anyone have alternative suggestions? @TdC, @Tom?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my LBS says that MIPS mainly adds to the price. they're not fans.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
my LBS says that MIPS mainly adds to the price. they're not fans.
Yeah. I suspect that it doesn't add much really and that a rounder helmet is probably better for you. But the rest? Does seem to be market leading atm, especially for comfort.

Tried one on in a shop today. Would never pay £345 for it, but £245?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah. I suspect that it doesn't add much really and that a rounder helmet is probably better for you. But the rest? Does seem to be market leading atm, especially for comfort.

Would still be too much when you can get a taxito where u want togofor less.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Would still be too much when you can get a taxito where u want togofor less.
*sigh* oh Mori, they haven't invented four-wheeled vehicles that can go where I want to go. :fluffle:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

Well full facers will always be pricey. Tbh I'd get one that is light and fits well.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well full facers will always be pricey. Tbh I'd get one that is light and fits well.
Yeah. Tried on the XL in a shop yesterday and it was spot on - but £345 :\

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Due to the future possibility of air on my bike, I'm thinking of buying one of these (as it's pretty cheap at evans with their 20% + 15% reduction).

Not sure whether MIPS adds anything really. Anyone have alternative suggestions? @TdC, @Tom?

You know Toms history on helmets and personal safety right? He'd tell you to grow a beard.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You know Toms history on helmets and personal safety right? He'd tell you to grow a beard.
I'm one step ahead of him then.

It's coming off next weekend tho as I'm in tenerife and it's too hot for badger. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wooden handles? Not for me thanks. And I'm not a fan of the silicone ones either.

Nice looking kit, but after using the ones I bought the other week I'm very happy with them. They'll last too - even though they say you can use metal implements with them I've chucked our old crap and only retained stuff that won't scratch 'em. Plus - oven safe to 280, rather than 180 - for that time I come in wankered and forget I was cooking something :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Got a ipad air 2 for free, massive improvement over my four year old iPad 3rd gen.

That said I'd have preferred a pixel c, and they are on offer for 299 at pcworld right now. 100 quid off.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Got a ipad air 2 for free, massive improvement over my four year old iPad 3rd gen.

That said I'd have preferred a pixel c, and they are on offer for 299 at pcworld right now. 100 quid off.

My Xperia Tablet Z is getting painfully slow now, I assume as a result of firmware updates, software additions, etc. Pretty annoying really as it's still a good tablet.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Just got myself a Galaxy S7 and Mrs JBP| a S6 after our LG G3 and G4 both blew up within 3 weeks of each other.
Currently attempting to connect them to the (so called) SMART washing machine without much success.

Yoni

IMG_0369.JPG I brought one of these yesterday... in the video it is the E8 15084 platin which is a slightly later model of the middle machine and is black and silver

View: https://youtu.be/K8zk1rGN4Cg

Last edited:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Had a Jura 9 one touch for quite a while now, it's been good.
Milk nozzle thing is easy to attach/clean.

Yoni

IMG_0368.JPG
I've been looking into the E8 as our Gaggia is on its last legs - how is it going - do you have the milk attachment and the app?
It is only 2 days and I love it. It has a milk nozzle and it is all very quick and easy to clean.

smurkin

Can't get enough of FH
The 9 looks interesting as a compact option - these days, I have quite a bit of space in the kitchen so the 8 with the bigger tank might be the way to go. The video is a big help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom