Necromancer

R

Reverant Mezz

Originally posted by Rushie
and where exactly did i take any credit for killing u?, and speaking of "fucking useless players" ur a thane, so dont even get me started, i have to thank ur kind for breaking about 30 mezzes at renaris last night for me as i was going in and out of keep.

says the guy who has a pally :clap:

O

old.Fangrim

Why are these threads still being made? It's not a BUG! Mythic stated so ages ago. The LOS issue is being fixed. Live with it until then. You can report all you want about necro pets staying inside keep while shadeform is outside picking targets, but that STILL doesn't make it an abuse. Unfair yes, abuse no...

O

old.Wildfire

The solution is simple - stay out of our frontier until 1.60 :)

K

killrake

Re: bah

Originally posted by Surgeon-Elite
It's lame, it's crap and it's no fun to be on the receiving end. But i bet they love it and the more the mids whine the happier the abusers like wildfire will be. I can almost imagine him patting himself on the back with a smug little grin, by abusing the bugs it shows u what type of person they are. IMO lets stop whining, it was lame but we are bigger than them.

Damn Good written

/Salute Surgeon

B

belth

cheez_wiv_dat_whine.jpg

Mmm, care to have some cheese with that whine, mids?

K

killrake

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
The solution is simple - stay out of our frontier until 1.60 :)

Newer, U will see us every day from now on, but I am only whining for my self over Necros not here.

S

Spix

Originally posted by kerberos
Well i just found a nice picture of my shaman standing inside a keep rezzing ppl at cs:) and what happens (check link) and no he didnt move.

http://www.joms.dk/necroscum.jpg

Well, same thing happened tonight in Berkstead, same necronoob named Isojorma , shaman trying to rez a fallen friend inside the tower and gets 3 hitted by a necro, all doors are up still...

http://www.geocities.com/spixexcal/daoc/necroscum.gif
http://www.geocities.com/spixexcal/daoc/necroscum1.gif
http://www.geocities.com/spixexcal/daoc/necroscum2.gif

Copy/paste url since Geocities are nerfed to hell and back and slow on top...

FFS get a grip and atleast try to be smooth when you abuse things, its so obvious..
We were about 23 in pennine at the moment compared to 150+ albs attacking, no need to cheat actualy.

Giving up, /quit until 1.60 is rolling in

T

Tigerius

Originally posted by Ironfoot

Not the same, as GTAE is a working feature of the game and was coded and implemented as such. Necros ignoring all LOS rules as coded by mythic is not "working as intended" If it is why did they correct it soooo quickly in the next patch ?

You're avoiding the point, multiple Necros are about the same as multiple GTAoE's. I assure you we could achieve very much similar effects if we replaced all the necros with fullspec GTAoE casters but here's the thing.. Sigh Necro is an uber PvE class, Earth Wizard is not. GTAoE is working as intended, you see no problem with THAT form of nuking through walls so why is it such a MAAAAAJOR problem with this nuking through walls? Apart from the fact that we have the numbers to utilise it to the full this time whereas we do not with GTAoE.

L

Lessurl

Ahh but this was actually working as intended as it was part of the "intended" game design. Necros nuking people to kingdom come with no LOS is a bug as it is not "working as intended according to game design".

I seem to remember reading something on this subject from goa or mythic stating their standpoint. Just tried to look for it just now though but couldn't find it easily and tbh can't be bothered wasting a lot of my time on this argument as i'm pretty sure you wont listen to me anyway and will just continue whining. They said that if the pet was inside a wall or similar where there was no chance at all of you being able to get to it then it was abuse and a banable offence. Necro pet in courtyard of keep is reachable by climbing assasins hence not banable bug abuse.
So i argue that the pet being able to nuke through walls is a feature of the game as goa/mythic aren't banning anyone for using it, not even giving them a warning and that it is on the same level as the healer being able to chain stun/mez in an earlier patch. And the reason that it is getting changed in 1.60 is that like the healer they realised it is overpowered and removing it. Only kudos to mythic for spotting the fault faster in this case.

I would ask you to quote or show me where mythic or goa state that it is actually a bug and that it isn't working as they intended.

K

kirennia

aye, i hate being killed by GTAOE too. It is KIND of the same thing. Nuked through the wall, unable to stop it etc, just the other night i was killed by a chanter pet whilst i couldnt touch it back too, has happened lots of times but I just ignored it, got ressed and tried again. Don't come on here to whine, people will just whine back and nothing will ever get through.

K

kerberos

Originally posted by kirennia
aye, i hate being killed by GTAOE too. It is KIND of the same thing. Nuked through the wall, unable to stop it etc, just the other night i was killed by a chanter pet whilst i couldnt touch it back too, has happened lots of times but I just ignored it, got ressed and tried again. Don't come on here to whine, people will just whine back and nothing will ever get through.

Well you sweet thing:) you can move away from GTAOE you cant hide from necros.

O

old.BJ|Bored

actually u can get out of sight of the necro or out of range of pet

hardly rocket science

and enchanter pets dont just 'nuke once then melle' they nuke till they are out of range then run after u, same as necro pets do

K

kerberos

So hav do you get out of sight of a necro inside a keep?

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by kerberos
Well you stupid retard you can move away from GTAOE you cant hide from necros.

No need to be offensive, get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning or something?

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.BJ|Bored
actually u can get out of sight of the necro or out of range of pet

hardly rocket science

and enchanter pets dont just 'nuke once then melle' they nuke till they are out of range then run after u, same as necro pets do

Chanter pet stops with nuking and goes melee, as fast it it gets hit/nuked once.

Thats what he said. See the difference?

K

kerberos

maybe;)

Sry kirennia didnt mean it personal but im getting very tired of being unable to do anything in keep defense but die to someone who really dont give a damh about bugs.

H

hiban

Thanks Noaim, saved me the pleasure of swearing in my reply ;)

And albs, stop accepting it, just because its a class in your own realm. We all know u would sit in a corner and cry if it was a mid or hib class. u have whined on most of our classes before, and its pretty sure u would whine on necros if mid had em. We have all seen albs whine about mid/hib spells before, even on the ones that u have yourselves, but that u are too stupid to use. ie PBAE
And any albs actually got nuked by the necros? it aint that easy to run away from it when u are at the door and when it nukes for 400 dmg+. As the pet most of the time is parked just on the other side of the door, u die when trying to get out of range.

Cheers

B

Belomar

This is what Ironfoot has to say about Lessurl's very valid point of Healers being able to abuse the flawed immunity timers of their insta and castable AoE stun and mezz:
Ahh but this was actually working as intended as it was part of the "intended" game design.
Right. When it is in Mids' favor, it is always "working as intended", right? Sorry, there is supposed to be one immunity timer for each CC type. The fact that Mythic fixed this speaks volumes.

E

elahim

Originally posted by Belomar
This is what Ironfoot has to say about Lessurl's very valid point of Healers being able to abuse the flawed immunity timers of their insta and castable AoE stun and mezz:Right. When it is in Mids' favor, it is always "working as intended", right? Sorry, there is supposed to be one immunity timer for each CC type. The fact that Mythic fixed this speaks volumes.

Totally agree.

H

hotrat

We have all seen albs whine about mid/hib spells before, even on the ones that u have yourselves, but that u are too stupid to use. ie PBAE
Two main reasons why alb didnt use pbae are 1 it is cold damage which even before epic armor was one of the easiest/most common resists to cap. 2 Fire is a good spec line, its also easier to use in a pick up alb exp group.
Chanters specced for pbae because if they wanted a ranged nuker (heat spec line) they could choose a eldritch therefore most people who made a chanter did it for the pbae, much like spiritmasters do now.

I still dislike necro's abusing this bug but then again I also hate zergs. I just try and avoid them.

Q

quinthar

Ahh but this was actually working as intended as it was part of the "intended" game design. Necros nuking people to kingdom come with no LOS is a bug as it is not "working as intended according to game design".

Gettin owned by a group of necros's in a keep defence/attack is much the same as getting owned because of a large amount of gtaoers. Live with it

Not the same, as GTAE is a working feature of the game and was coded and implemented as such. Necros ignoring all LOS rules as coded by mythic is not "working as intended" If it is why did they correct it soooo quickly in the next patch ? Chain stunning / mezzing was working as intended but was changed due to its "overpoweredness" {is that a word ?} It wasn't a bug it was just a poor call in game design by mythic and as such was working as intended.

Actually, Necros are working as intended (re: LoS issues, but not when the pet is placed in a wall, as with everything in this game you must be targettable), this is the way they were coded to work, go read an FAQ or summat.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by noaim
Chanter pet stops with nuking and goes melee, as fast it it gets hit/nuked once.

Thats what he said. See the difference?

OMG my Chanter pet must be bugged cuz mine will happily nuke till I tell it to stop, now if I want it to Melee I let it go melee, but why would I do that with a nuking pet?

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by hotrat
Two main reasons why alb didnt use pbae are 1 it is cold damage which even before epic armor was one of the easiest/most common resists to cap. 2 Fire is a good spec line, its also easier to use in a pick up alb exp group.
ice wizard has 2kinds of DD's and fire wiz only one, so they are equell in grps, just look at what stekeltje used to do at tanglers. the main reason would be more like; "im a fire wizard, i get a cool bolt and i can play with fire, wow!"

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by quinthar
OMG my Chanter pet must be bugged cuz mine will happily nuke till I tell it to stop, now if I want it to Melee I let it go melee, but why would I do that with a nuking pet?
learn to read, he said ti will stop nuking as soon as it gets dmged, be it by mellee hit, an ae, a gtae, whatever, it wont nuke till its fully healed and even then there are times it wont cast

H

hiban

lol! I love u guys, i swear to God...
Thats why i said: "as said millions of times now, the chanter pet stops nuking and goes melee once it gets hit/nuked"

Now its said 1 million and 3 times? :)

And how do u make it go melee? by letting i get hit? Or letting it nuke, and put on passive and then defensive when mob hits? or is there a /spells off-melee on in the "pet screen"? Missed that one on my chanter :)

N

noaim

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
learn to read, he said ti will stop nuking as soon as it gets dmged, be it by mellee hit, an ae, a gtae, whatever, it wont nuke till its fully healed and even then there are times it wont cast

Thank you. What you said about Fire Wizzies are also true.

Pyromancy or Liquification. What will the 12 year old alb choose?

O

old.Wildfire

"Pyromancy or Liquification. What will the 12 year old alb choose?"

lol. Whether you're 12 or 40 you'll still go for the one that sounds more interesting.

B

belth

No, you just didn't play enough with fire as a kid :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom