Necromancer

P

Pin

Originally posted by Amadon
nuff said :rolleyes:
forget your resist buffs?

I drool for those so-very-few enemies I come across who have only 29% of any magic resists.

if you want, I'll take screenshots everytime I cast a stun and I'm killed 3 seconds later by whoever I stunned, only problem is finding webspace for all of them.

Heat resist buffs are on a Friar. Tigerius is a Cleric, so it's not a case of 'forgetting' them.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Pin
Heat resist buffs are on a Friar. Tigerius is a Cleric, so it's not a case of 'forgetting' them.
oh right.. on those incredibly rare friars.. yeah.. i can understand why (s)he'd not have them then.. I mean where on earth could you find a friar in Albion... such poor gimpy characters that they are.

must be my imagination that sees baseline nukes of 200 (-200) against any semi decent enemy group (alb or mid)

P

Pin

must be my imagination that sees baseline nukes of 200 (-200) against any semi decent enemy group (alb or mid)

Well, you already said you aren't a chanter... So mana eldritch? (i.e. Energy) ?

P

Pin

oh right.. on those incredibly rare friars.. yeah.. i can understand why (s)he'd not have them then.. I mean where on earth could you find a friar in Albion... such poor gimpy characters that they are.

Anyway, Friar's aren't exactly a commonly class, but numbers are rising, yes.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Pin
Well, you already said you aren't a chanter... So mana eldritch? (i.e. Energy) ?
I also said baseline nukes (heat) :)

because when I nuke someone for 200(-250) with specline, I try the baseline light one in the hopes that maybe he has lower heat resists.. yes.. I keep deluding myself that I can kill something :p

R

Ravenbourne

Nah dont ban the cheating little fecks just nerf the crap out of them, make it so that if the lose LOS the pet instantly dies. oh and like i say give the squeeling little inconue panic emotes for when i kill thir pet then DD them in BG1, best fun you can have in this game :)

B

belth

Yeah and have GOA delete Ravenbournes characters every time he gets one past lvl1 :rolleyes:

L

Lessurl

because when I nuke someone for 200(-250) with specline, I try the baseline light one in the hopes that maybe he has lower heat resists.. yes.. I keep deluding myself that I can kill something :p

Stop deluding yourself :p Your job is to keep 2-3 tanks busy as they chase you about, not kill anything. ;)

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Tigerius
Just got 3 shotted by a chanter, 29% heat. Stunned me first, THEN debuffed, then got 3 nukes in before stun wore off so I could insta. 590 was his damage cap on all 3.

Nothing new of course, just a good "out of the blue" example of how much bs you guys spit out :)
that chanter has mom III or even IV then cause with mom II i hit for 570 :>

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Pin
Okay, drag it back to Necro LOS if you wish. Take it back to whining about something that goes away in ~2 weeks anyway.

You just made it pretty obvious you read nothing I said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom