My New Theurgist Spec

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
hey guys and gals ive just respeced my theurg to 40 Earth 35 Wind and the rest Cold

i was just wondering why i have never seen this spec anywhere on any forums or any theurg guides

i think this spec is ideal for a group theurgist it has so much more utility than just a Wind Theurg

it has a level 35 wind nuke which still hits for quite a bit of damage and i get less resists with my greater focal Myth on.

i still have the top Air pet which is usefull to stun there roaming tanks and to spam amongst your high level earth pets

it has yellow PBT which is handy when your stood at the back with the clerics and casters and they get a tank/pet on them

it also has a yellow Haste Debuff which you can cast on enemy tanks

and ofc you have the high level earth pets which can be hitting there healers for 1 min and run at mincer speed

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
41 ice 35 earth feels more like a util specc , decent aoe root, decent earth/ice pets , 8s pbt , grp bt , damage/snare , and haste debuff

friky

Fledgling Freddie
ice is solo spec, go air , aoe mezz is beter then aoe root imo, stun pets help group also

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Mezz is the sorcs jobb , aoe root is nice for when mezz wears off and grp is mezz imune

E

Eruptix

sigh

45 wind
21 ice
21 earth

if you spec anything else for 8v8 other then for testing purposes,you should be shot.

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
agreed Taglim is 45 / 21 / 21 ;)

Better go 45 wind 25 cold and 16 earth... at 25 cold you have blue ice pet´s that do nice dmg and good for tower/keep capture aswell, insteed of green pet´s you get on 21 /21 spec.

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
yeh but the thing is, who wants to siege? sorry arwen but im afraid 45/21/21 is the best all round spec for a theurgist ;) although if u wanna siege shit etc etc may aswell go ice/earth 0 air

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
im 45 wind 25 cold 16 earth and i love the ice pets i got there

EvilDonut

Fledgling Freddie
46wind, 25ice, 13earth - went 46 wind because it was that or 45 wind 16 earth, and all u get with the extra 3 earth is 2% more melee speed debuff which is less important than the very damage increase u get from having +1 more wind.

Great solo spec, ice pets are nice. Didn't go more earth because thats more of a grp spec or PvE spec.

Considering respeccing to get slightly faster-moving earth pets - sometimes the slow moving pets can be a pain. Its very fun to spam ice pets on a tank who thinks hes invincible cos hes getting healed - by the time he realises its time to run away the pets keep him snared and damage more than the healer can heal for :)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
ice is solo spec, go air , aoe mezz is beter then aoe root imo, stun pets help group also

Always found ice/earth pets on supports work better...only time i use air is on tanks on own grps support...but im air spec so i tend to nuke and mezz and WTF i work to much in groups :(

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
45/21/21 is by far the best spec ive used anyways .. the only bad thing about this spec is the ice pets tbh.. they still good .. but u gotta have 2 on each target to make the interupt good .. and fast earthpets is le roxxors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom