Theurgist Question!

Afran

Part of the furniture
Been a long time since I played one, and there appears to be some new coding!

"There are too many creatures in the area for you to do that" (Summon pets),
how does that work exactly?

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
HEY GIMP!!! been awhile and since you still a new like you´ve allways been i´ll try n explain it for you :p

there now a max amont of "pets" there can be summoned pr. region because of animists pets pwning all when they just keep putting em down.. tbh i think you still played when that happened!!!

hope all is will with you m8.. and you quit wow ect... dumb games :p

yours truely! meh ;)

Afran

Part of the furniture
HEY GIMP!!! been awhile and since you still a new like you´ve allways been i´ll try n explain it for you :p

there now a max amont of "pets" there can be summoned pr. region because of animists pets pwning all when they just keep putting em down.. tbh i think you still played when that happened!!!

hope all is will with you m8.. and you quit wow ect... dumb games :p

yours truely! meh ;)

Per region? Are you sure? Last night I was playing in DF, could summon pets at the entrance and when I went further down I couldn't, it's unlikely that someone else in the zone stopped pets in that time as firstly it was like 2AM and secondly pets worked again when I went back to the entrance.

I have quit WoW, about 2 years ago. I'm playing on Alb/Pryd again, and I did send you a PM on these boards ;)

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
my god m8zor so you did i might read not sure i dont really bother with checking em ^^ i went US now tho.. bit boring of trying to find some thing to kill on dyvet.. where its all so dead..

and well zones then whatever you wanna call it.. DF is divived into loads of zones gimpo.. or no one cept like 4 ppl could be useing pets in there..

Afran

Part of the furniture
Are you playing Classic on US Vege or some other cluster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom