msg to kreig

K

kreig

Mattshanes ive seen plenty of pallys take out Sbs, and without using ip or fa, and if they go around in grps well thats the same as any 1 v grp situation

And Anaphylaxis stop the crying!

K

kreig

Yea true, but the better pallys tend to live, and with the coming of Ip nerf for assasin im sure they wont be able to take all the classes they can atm.

Not that the nerf will affect me :)

Never bothered with IP

O

old.mattshanes

Yeah probably get the whole 60 lv50 sbs midgard has on each fighter or tank now all one go eh since they will not have ip hehe:eek:

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by avonleah
Reading through all these posts, two things came to my mind : why are people always biggereing about stealthers ? Yes, ofc sb's/infils/ns's have a little advantage of actually being stealthers, and so what ? Other classes has some other advantages, but they don't get a whole flame post like this, wich reminds me of the other day when i saw a nice deathspam message from Yussef in DF, killing about all our greys -where is his flamepost ? ;)
The other thing is, why are stealthers always so mean to each other ? I don't think, i've ever gotten laughed at so much, since i rolled my sb. I might be a bad one, and i might get killed alot, but at least i'm trying to do what my class is supposed to do : kill the enemy. And when i fail, getting laughed at isn't that great, so tnx alot, and tnx to Kreig for laughing at me too ;D

Err, did you ever wonder why, you are always alone ? I don't even remember having talked with you even once, "mate", and at least, you could've got my name right, Dulgi ;)
Regards Avonleah/Avonlyah

Hehe, prolly overquoting, but he hit right on spot ;P
/cheers Avonleah/Avonluah, and well, i always /kiss my opponents, save for bad days or some middie scum who laughed at me :)

N

nemesisgm

Hrmmm... paladin's My stable diet of RP.. thanks to Mythic for making them... though having a lvl 50 paladin on Merlin.. and only ever having been soloed once by a sb I find the amount of paladins I kill to be ludicrous. What are you all doing wrong.

Durgi.

S

swords

Originally posted by minnie
msg to kreig
you're a dick

Now then, could this be a Mid complaining about our Krieg doing what the mid Cylian does ?

Oh dear, life's a bitch :)

if i remember rightly, no one has been complained about so much for grey killing in DF and other fronteir hunting area's than Krieg.
in response to this Cylian began his Vigilanti attacks on the Alb side of DF.

And Krieg isn't just a dick for his grey gankfest, it's the attitude he portrays which defines that IMHO.
As long as Krieg grey kills then it seems greys are fair game now.

K

kreig

Originally posted by swords

if i remember rightly, no one has been complained about so much for grey killing in DF and other fronteir hunting area's than Krieg.
in response to this Cylian began his Vigilanti attacks on the Alb side of DF.

And Krieg isn't just a dick for his grey gankfest, it's the attitude he portrays which defines that IMHO.

You got that wrong there, was the likes of cabo and his bum chums that gave me a personal venditer agaisnt mid side df, those sbs where gank ppl long b4 i decided to go over.

And since when have greys been safe? Im not complaining that alb greys have been ganked cos they certainly have, its just we are not a bunch of whiners much like the mids seem to be ! :p

G

Gabrial

Originally posted by swords

They allways were fair game...

L

Lanfaer

Originally posted by Gabrial

They allways were fair game...
Ya ran into a grey little (rather big compairing to my fair and slender body tho ;)) firbolg in odins yesterday, did the usual /wave /kiss routine and then did some of that magic stuff on him. Can't have an invader roaming and desecrating our beutiful frontier, even tho it's "just" a greycon .. now can we? :)

O

old.Mitsu

A mouse has bigger balls than Cabo. :rolleyes:

Always ganking lowbies in df and running when a yellow shows up.

F

Forbitzzzzz

Think you'll find cabo has killed his fair share of yellows to.

N

nemesisgm

He's an assasin leave the guy alone. Simple theory for cold killers.. if it has a heart beat kill it pure and simple.

Durgi.

S

SilverHood

can't even hunt solo... had to bring a bumchum with him last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom