msg to kreig

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
All the SBs run around on Alb Side of DF now after all those whine-posts :rolleyes:
Ahh, excellent news :)
You could not lift my heart better Hellskor.

I

ignore

read my sig or youll have another inf running loose in the mid section :p

D

Damon_D

Hmmm gotta agree with the original poster here. You a grey killing/xp killing moma's boy..Waiting to attack us until we pulled an umbroid warrior , 2 persons.. then attack the shammy.. well tough luck huh you didnt managed to kill me before we got you. " Laughs at Kreig "

D

Damon_D

Re: LOL

Originally posted by kreig
And well cabo.... LoL didnt pa for much only 600 odd and thats a 2hander, pethetic.:D

LOL U only hit me for 458 and im prob blue to you

K

kreig

LOL

Nope ur yella, who cares was a bit of fun. Besides apart from greys there wasnt nought else 2 kill. There was a group of 1 yella 2 greens and 2 blues, and then there was you 2 pulling umbrolleds, was a good attempt i thought all but unlucky not to kill you as u had a millimetre of life left b4 i got mezzed. I coulda taken the guy who pull the umbrolled as well had i not been mezzed, he woulda gone down like a sack of **** being hit by a red con and me at same time. So in all cant complain Risk it for a biscuit as they say.

So stop the whining plz!

S

swords

were getting off topic again.

Krieg IS in fact....a dick.

B

blain

For those who missed it

Kreig is a male genital

Yes its officical Kreig is a DICK.

T

_tindel_

kreig is a gimp :p
next time bring something heavier to keel a L27 caster mate :p

K

kreig

Its more fun using a penknife or xbow 2 kill gimps like u!

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by _tindel_
kreig is a gimp :p
next time bring something heavier to keel a L27 caster mate :p

I`m gimp.
And Kreig is mid df resident.

A

agraucred

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Yeah, Cabo single handedly killed more on your side tonight than the two of you put together. He took a group of 6 in one go. Obviously he has something you don't. Skill? :flame:

-G

this just had to be replied too, it may already have, but ill do it again if thats the case. the only group of six that that wussy SB can solo is grey cons. if DF is taken over by mids from albs you can bet your life on him being straight up to the alb merchants killing lvl 20's. i once just followed his trail of dead grey cons, found him, and had him running like a little girl in one hit, straight to the portal like your average chicken. SBs are all the same, they cant solo jackshit unless they have a spare set of poisoned axes to flick too to stack there DOT's/diseases, or have some friends with them.

O

old.mattshanes

Yep sbs are never solo now becoming dam pathetic.:rolleyes:

F

Fafnir

*Cough* *Cough* What about the gank squad that used to camp mpkE, usually had 3-4 infils killing me, over and over again.
And 1 lvl 50 infil is enough when they hit me with Dragonfang, then i cant to jack shit.

Cant wait for body resist against poison's. :)

O

old.mattshanes

Well early morning uk time 2-3 am probably i found loads of sbs still at milegates we get the crap just as bad you guys probably have slightly more assasins from what i have seen.

S

Solid

lol Guess who was back ganking greys at Yggdra Undead Camp? :clap:

F

Fafnir

Think thats because you had more infils before, so many got tired of getting killed stepping off the pad. :)

O

old.mattshanes

But the assasin wars are who has the best "bufffot" now to beat each other:D

O

old.mattshanes

Ok well let's face it both alb/mid have their fair amount of assasins against tanks now as much as casters no matter what con they are,assasins normally come in 2s or 3s because they realise if it's an even con fighter and when they aren't buff they can die quite easily if a mistake is made.

Sadly there is no safe place for greys anymore in any realm.

L

Lanfaer

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Sadly there is no safe place for greys anymore in any realm.

Sure there is, just have them stay out of the frontiers/DF until they're 40+ ;)

M

minnie

only one thing to say..

if Cylian the grey killer and her mateys stop it then krieg may do so as well

in the meantime Krieg ..carry on cos we sick of the ppl who kill our greys in our side of df .

with a bit of luck tho cylian will of gone to pvp today cos thats where she belongs

lets hope she dont come back :)

O

old.mattshanes

Well she only has because i haven't been in df as of late but i said already message me if she kills you:D

S

Solid

Kreig my fellow GM, Styx, aka Stxy aka Gryphon was exping in Undead Camp Yggdra when you came and wiped out a bunch of lowbees.

I got no probs with the actual act, but skulking around and denying it is a tad weak and cowardly.

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by minnie
only one thing to say..

if Cylian the grey killer and her mateys stop it then krieg may do so as well

in the meantime Krieg ..carry on cos we sick of the ppl who kill our greys in our side of df .

with a bit of luck tho cylian will of gone to pvp today cos thats where she belongs

lets hope she dont come back :)

don't worry, I'm still around, and will remain being around ;)

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by old.Hellskor

don't worry, I'm still around, and will remain being around ;)

Only because i haven't been in df lately:m00:

N

nemesisgm

Oi Matt,
Since when have I ever been killed and had a shit loads of buffs vanish. Since When have I ever been found in party of the pathetic sb gank squad, Zapsis, Avonlaeh, Ayvia etc etc etc.. I resent such comments. I am probably one of the VERY VERY few sb who hunt 99% of our time solo. I don't care where I go I go solo. Sauvage, Pennines, DF and am ALMOST always alone and unbuffed.

Durgi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom