Morana's little movie

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Great!

Btw, just to clear out the mist parry/block thingie...

Attachments

• sshot699.jpg
    sshot699.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 69

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Mor i wanna have a re-match too :D that 1 on 1 infront mpk was grate,i really have to say that you are the only enemy that im looking forward to fight with,and the only enemy im really sceard of :p Keep up the good work ;)

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, had 2 fights with Verm and I have to admit he was likely unbuffed in the movie. I totaly fuxored IP in second fight (wrong key), but I would loose anyway. Thanks for duel Verm, was fun :clap:

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
HappyG said:
Hehe, had 2 fights with Verm and I have to admit he was likely unbuffed in the movie. I totaly fuxored IP in second fight (wrong key), but I would loose anyway. Thanks for duel Verm, was fun :clap:

cya around mate, it was fun

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Markk said:
downloading now givf better host :p

better ? why you need better, not like that movie took long to dl. best speed i ever dled a daoc movie in. 4.1+mb/s

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Helium said:
Mor i wanna have a re-match too :D that 1 on 1 infront mpk was grate,i really have to say that you are the only enemy that im looking forward to fight with,and the only enemy im really sceard of :p Keep up the good work ;)

Sorry, missed it last time, yeah sure, find me on #prydwen.stealthers next weekend and we can work sth out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom