Morana's little movie

Puppet

Part of the furniture
sko said:
And like Aussie said... Y-E-S , lotsa crap enemies there, Vermillion slammed like once in 7 minutes ?

Crush dmg > slash dmg on a ranger :D

Tho a legendary weapon would solve that problem I would say. But I guess Vermillion didnt invest in those since 'Im a paladin I dont get killed in melee'

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Honestly tho, when you make a movie and make it public you have to take into consideration what the public LIKES to see/hear, and that does not include ecstasy/rave music that make your head go boom.

the public dont all LIKE to hear shittydeathmetalwristslashy music. would you prefer them to leave game music on?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Honestly

Who the fuck are you (link to your movie, seems you are a promoviemaker deluxe pwn d00d ? :E)

Some prydwener i knew PLS enlighten me, who is this guy :X :puke:

Aussie

Banned
why does that retarded hunter go into melee when he can shoot crush arrows.
why does that retarded hunter use rapidfire during zephyr
why does that retarded hunter cast his bleu pet when he's half dead and his mate already dead.

no wonder albs have high rank stealthers. you're Shit

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
u know that FZ is on a to low timer when 3 scouts use it on the same person.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
why does that retarded hunter cast his bleu pet when he's half dead and his mate already dead.

and you are?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
the public dont all LIKE to hear shittydeathmetalwristslashy music. would you prefer them to leave game music on?

death metal isn't wristslashing music sorry.

Aussie's someone with more skill than many ;<

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:
<sko> 25 seconds and i allready hate it
<sko> what kind of ***************** listens to that nintendomusic
<sko> and teh quality isnt even worth watching
Seriously, thats not NEARLY as good as Nintendo Music ><

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

well are u still playing the game at all ? cause its even worse on excal and even more ppl running like gimp with oceanus armor no wonder u managed to get rr10 with all those retard on excal gw

anyways go back to ur excal troll forums we dont need ur shitty coments when u dont even have a char on prydwen ? :eek:

emma

Loyal Freddie
out of curiosity when was that fight versus me recorded ?

I havent played Emma for over 2 months though accounts were cancelled. Can't remember the fight but damn i play shit. Must have been an old recording though i didnt have a cold lw by the looks or things or just didnt bother to switch :/

Anyway nice vid and well played.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
SoulFly said:
You can't be this dumb can you? Vermillon wasn't buffed. You can see that by looking at the status window when he dies.

Its rather hard to see. If you open the movie in VirtualDub the 2 frames to investigate are (open movie in Virtualdub, press Ctrl-G):

23691 and 23692 (15:47.640)

The buffs falling (or not) you cant see; since its not grabbed in the 1/25 second.

Anyhow buffed or not, paladin using FH and IP is a nice fight.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Its rather hard to see. If you open the movie in VirtualDub the 2 frames to investigate are (open movie in Virtualdub, press Ctrl-G):

23691 and 23692 (15:47.640)

The buffs falling (or not) you cant see; since its not grabbed in the 1/25 second.

Anyhow buffed or not, paladin using FH and IP is a nice fight.
vermillon is always unbuffed when he try to solo and if he get buffed he would get spec af and in this case it didnt happened so 99% sure he was unbuffed :p
but still even it was a good fight and well played :>

Aussie

Banned
Araudry said:
with oceanus armor no wonder u managed to get rr10 with all those retard on excal gw
dinged r10 like a year before toa liddul muppet xD

Aussie

Banned
means i would be playing with epic armor too during LA & SH era? ;(

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Honestly tho, when you make a movie and make it public you have to take into consideration what the public LIKES to see/hear, and that does not include ecstasy/rave music that make your head go boom.
Ectasy is a drug my friend, not music :) Rave is a word for party where they play electronic music, mostly techno, house, etc. Drum'n'Bass/Jungle is how you can call the movie music, and doesnt have much to do with ectasy/rave music as you call it.

And for the quality part... its so bad that I can't see whats going on mostly, just some fighting, can't see what you use how hard everyone hits etc, so it really sucks..
As I said, since my computer cant FRAPS it (SCSI raid? yeah, it makes run my processor faster and record more frames, thanks mate, now go read some theory about PC structure before you make funny comments). PAL standard supports like 500xsth resolution @ 25FPS, than put in fuxored koax cable and VCR, this is what I get in the end. Im not happy about it, but atm I am not spending $2000 for a box I would use to fraps DAoC.

And like Aussie said... Y-E-S , lotsa crap enemies there, Vermillion slammed like once in 7 minutes ?
Those are best enemies I've encounter in last 3 months of my playtime, that would be in about 250.000 RPs. It is not my fault if there is no better players on Prydwen, or they do not solo/duo. In the movie I fight best Pryd SB, best Pryd Infi, best Pryd Pally, few other high RR stealthers. I lost the only fight I had with Aoln, I never ever saw Kklas solo, Dwera didnt gimme a fair chance for 1v1, Rambo returns only play in 8 man zerg, who my dear Sko should I fight than? You are ofcourse welcome to roll a stealther and kick my ass to learn me some skillz :)

Vermillion buffed or not?
No idea tbh, cannot be seen on original analog tape aswell, I thought it was an interesting fight so I put it in. If you ask me, the only doubt about his buffs could be his low damage output, though you have to consider that I had 36% slash resists, SoM ablative, and of course Traitor's dagger which healed me a lot. As far as his AF and Parry goes, I fought quite a few RR+5 pallys, got em down in 3-4 minutes max (even in IP fights), so I doubt he could stay alive for such long time completly w/o buffs. You can aswell see that after he was rezzed he parried practicly none, and went down very fast.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
impressive

Good vid - very impressive fight with vermillion and the one with all the adds too...hope to fight you solo someday ;) <salute>

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:

And for the quality part... its so bad that I can't see whats going on mostly, just some fighting, can't see what you use how hard everyone hits etc, so it really sucks..

U post on public forum God knowes how many times u said something people wanna read try consider that then if u Moan about qual on a movie, fell free to watch or dont same we do with u post :eek2:

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
I remeber that fight with me :)
You survived at 1% hp i was really disapointed :)
Oh i hope fz gets nerfed soon becase its op :(

Anyway nice movie, and that fight with Vermillon and some adds were insane :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom