Morana's little movie

Eroa

Banned
Why not put in music insted of that crap you had in? It makes the movie unwatchable tbh, dont matter how good people say it is I go nuts after a few minutes of that crap hammering away.

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
You can't be this dumb can you? Vermillon wasn't buffed. You can see that by looking at the status window when he dies.

Well, you cant see much from status window cause all the spam, you don't see dark green messages when SB and cleric die in same sequence. But than why it took me 5 min to kill him first when he went down in 20 sec the second time, I doubt it was only his rez sickness...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
SHITmusic, SHITquality and damn good fights. LOL at aldorans skills once again. Fight vs Vermi was velly funny :)

SF, I very much doubt Vermi was unbuffed 1st fight mate, unbuffed pally go down like a sack just like everyone else tbh. What killed Vermi was Moranas choice of weps, period. Those coldweps make a _world_ of difference vs Pallys in my experience, proccs like mad (as u can see in teh movie) and does very very good damage even to pallys.

Keep it up HappyG, ace fighting.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Need to wait for Vermi's reply then.

S to the T to the R to the A to the F to the E.

He didn't even know how to counter strafing and didn't have red af from cleric if he was buffed.

TUT TUT.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Need to wait for Vermi's reply then.

S to the T to the R to the A to the F to the E.

He didn't even know how to counter strafing and didn't have red af from cleric if he was buffed.

TUT TUT.

for paladins we fight ey m8r :)

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
shield tanks cant lose against archers mister puppet says then
time to take some lessons from this little luri me finks :flame:

anyway very nice movie

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sagano said:
shield tanks cant lose against archers mister puppet says then
time to take some lessons from this little luri me finks :flame:

anyway very nice movie

A shieldtank with a WS of 1400-1500 and on the hybrid dmg-table wielding a 1H slash weapon can die to a ranger with traitors-dagger.

A warrior can just like 4-shot me in melee. Shield or no shield; smart warrior will just slam, grab the 2H hammer and obliterate me ;)

And to Morana: damn nice movie; too bad of the QUA but some really nice fights on it.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I will see if I can up the quality abit for him when I get home.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
nah didnt mind the music. Was a good change to all the other movies with the same 3-4 artists

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
can you do something about the "music" aswell?

music was a lot better than putting disturbed or whatever else in the video ty.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
music is different from the common and excesive used linking park, nightwish etc... change a bit the kind music :)

Eroa

Banned
haarewin said:
music was a lot better than putting disturbed or whatever else in the video ty.

yes, it sounded very much like some disturbance.

And I agree with its not wrong at all to go abit outside the standard that everyone put in the videos, Its just that, that isnt music imo.

Guess I'm getting old :(

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
yes, it sounded very much like some disturbance.

And I agree with its not wrong at all to go abit outside the standard that everyone put in the videos, Its just that, that isnt music imo.

Guess I'm getting old :(
i doubt anyone would watch a movie with britney as music
maybe u get more luck next time :/

Eroa

Banned
Araudry said:
i doubt anyone would watch a movie with britney as music
maybe u get more luck next time :/

Rather listen to Britney then that crap

Funkybunny

Banned
wtfs up with the music? or i would maybe call it "drunk ppl with random instruments"

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Nice fights! Alot better than assassin movies with fights against solo low-RR ebay players :p

Music wasn't that bad either, I didn't need to hit mute like I do with that death metal shit where the vocalist is screeming something about killing his cat...

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
Why everyone having a problem with keyboard? its so much more efficent for close combat and stealthers etc, use mouse etc for bard and stuff, but cant see what the problem is with keyboard tbh :|

sko

Loyal Freddie
<sko> 25 seconds and i allready hate it
<sko> what kind of ***************** listens to that nintendomusic
<sko> and teh quality isnt even worth watching

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice movie, the quality is a shame tho as the fights are great, esp. the Vermillion one, music was decent also.

Aussie

Banned
lethul plays with mouse only :m00:

and for some of those enemies here's a hint : Y-E-S

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
oooow 476 kb/s :D giff meh that upload i wanne showoff my movie 2 :(

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:
<sko> 25 seconds and i allready hate it
<sko> what kind of ***************** listens to that nintendomusic
<sko> and teh quality isnt even worth watching

It's not oldschool "nintendo" music. That's just some technohardcore mix whatever it was called and it's okay to listen to imo.

The quality is bad:ish, but take into consideration that you know what method was used to record the movie, so it doesn't matter in this case to me atleast, so wot j00 whining.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
why do people always have criticise the quality and sound on a movie instead of trying to help understand why there is bad quality, since we never seen a movie made by Morana i assuse its his/her 1st.

As for music, people add music they like not music to suit everyone else, there's really no need to slag off some1 just cos they like britney spears, or if sum1 likes Alice Cooper etc, its their choice, their life. My mum always told me, if u cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all, though if we all did that these forums would be empty.

TBH, help sum1 instead of criticise, cos ur all obviously movie making experts, help the lil fella make a better qua movie for next time.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Honestly tho, when you make a movie and make it public you have to take into consideration what the public LIKES to see/hear, and that does not include ecstasy/rave music that make your head go boom.

And for the quality part... its so bad that I can't see whats going on mostly, just some fighting, can't see what you use how hard everyone hits etc, so it really sucks..

And like Aussie said... Y-E-S , lotsa crap enemies there, Vermillion slammed like once in 7 minutes ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom