Morana's little movie

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
very good movie. recommend it highly.

Love the 7min fight against vermillion + others

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
vermillion got serious owned :] verm uses ip+fh+ress himself with bb and you still kill bb+vermillion twice xd nice movie, but still oO that ppl play with keyboard

emma

Loyal Freddie
Aye was a good video :D

I actually like it o_O

What was the out come for the Arauddry vs You fight btw ?

Wouldn'y supprise me if Ara won though ;p

You can pwn an rr10 pally twice with bb and an SB thrown into the mix, but can you kill Arauddry ;p

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
vermillion got pwnd :| twice!

allthough...cant....resist...must....complain...on....quality
:D

very nice movie gw! such an ewul luwi

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
What was the out come for the Arauddry vs You fight btw ?

- we were both on 20%
- ara is 4 RRs higher
- ara had malice charge up
- ara had 3 str relics
- ara has about 150 WS more than me
- and after all its clip from ara's movie

You think odds were on my side? :m00:

Harewhine said:
crap quality tho ffs!1111

- amd 1500
- gf2 mx
- i get 10 FPS from FRAPS when recording my desktop
- 2m long koax cable
- 10 years old VCR
- no-name TV tuner

Hm... actualy, quality is surprisingly good :clap:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
better host? only a 100mbit dedicated line :D

Just tried it and downloaded for 1mb/s

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie =]

well played , just ap'ing abit late and fz'ing too late when target is inc

Markk

Fledgling Freddie
great video, fight with vermillion was great, didnt like the choice in music :p

emma

Loyal Freddie
HappyG said:
-

- amd 1500
- gf2 mx
- i get 10 FPS from FRAPS when recording my desktop
- 2m long koax cable
- 10 years old VCR
- no-name TV tuner

Hm... actualy, quality is surprisingly good :clap:
I feel your pain. before quitting DAoC i had played it for 3 years with a Athlon 1000 @ 1300Mhz, 512Mb ram and Geforce 3 Ti 500. Recording anything was allmost impossible and the game lagged like a biatch!.

But thankfully i've upgraded now :D. Athlon XP-M 2500+ @ 2.45Ghz, 512Mb (1Gb soon) DDR3200 @ 220Mhz(440Mhz effective).

Fraps barely makes a dent on my frame rates now :D just a shame i dont play DAoC anymore ;p

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent playing, just need the fz's to work better, but you didnt need it anyways ;)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
haha

lol @ Emma strafing when losing, Aldoran running through every 2 secs and Koxine getting raped after chasing you for so long :p

Nice vid mate :)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
best ranger movie i saw in my life :eek:

Rly try to remake it with a bit more of quality and that movie can be in the top of daoc movies ^^

Btw vermillon > delete character :eek: cant belive still one rr 10 pally( with bb and kobby adding ^^) using all his stuff cant kill a little luri ^^.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
uber movie! many times i tought this is the end for this poor ranger, but u just kept going... lika a durazel bunny! awsome stuff :)

Nala

Fledgling Freddie
real, real nice ;D indestructaluwi :x

miss 'nuff FZs tho? :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
With risk of gettin flamed to hell and back, DAMN u lag..or ur opponents just arent clever enuff to use /face cause there were an awful lotta misses on their part ;) Having said that its bloody refreshing seeing someone use almost all the utilities at hand :D Nicely played :)

And you shouldve used FZ a couple more times Vs Vermil im sure it was back up ;)

/Dracus

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
Btw vermillon > delete character :eek: cant belive still one rr 10 pally( with bb and kobby adding ^^) using all his stuff cant kill a little luri ^^.

Maybe he should've used lotsa, what is it you call it? "Straffing?"
But then you'd prolly PM someone on IRC whining about laghacks for 20 mins. :(

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Hm, shittiest music ever in an RvR video tbh, but some funky fights. Poor necro getting FZ'd away from his pet. :p

Eroa

Banned
emma said:
But thankfully i've upgraded now :D. Athlon XP-M 2500+ @ 2.45Ghz, 512Mb (1Gb soon) DDR3200 @ 220Mhz(440Mhz effective).

Got higher spec comp then you do still think Fraps fuck up the fps when recording, maybe its becourse I'm used to having it run more smothly then you were with the old spec you had :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
emma said:
I feel your pain. before quitting DAoC i had played it for 3 years with a Athlon 1000 @ 1300Mhz, 512Mb ram and Geforce 3 Ti 500. Recording anything was allmost impossible and the game lagged like a biatch!.

Fraps barely makes a dent on my frame rates now :D just a shame i dont play DAoC anymore ;p
daoc for a long time:

Duron 700MHz
GF 256 ddr
384Mb 133MHz DIMM SDRAM

feel the pain? then upgraded to a XP1700+ and 512 ram. Still a pain ~~
now: lots better ^^

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
Rly try to remake it with a bit more of quality and that movie can be in the top of daoc movies ^^

If I had the chance I would, but problem is not in divx compression, since 250MB movie looks practicly the same. PAL has its limitations, but than it doesnt eat processor power :)

Dracus said:
And you shouldve used FZ a couple more times Vs Vermil im sure it was back up

I just learned how to FZ from melee range when I met Vermillion, so I completly forgot I can use it during the fight :m00: I have it quite trained now, though I don't use it if I feel I can win without it. Same goes for AP Succi, it takes some time to click in my head that I need to fire it up to win :)

Dracus said:
With risk of gettin flamed to hell and back, DAMN u lag...
Its quite obvious in 2 fights when I get some terrible lag spikes :) I guess Slovenian cable goes well with crappy box and graphic card :p

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
best ranger movie i saw in my life :eek:

No one can make a better quality out of RCA -> VCR -> back to comp with RCA.

You can't be this dumb can you? Vermillon wasn't buffed. You can see that by looking at the status window when he dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom