Morana's little movie

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Very impressed..its right up there with the pre-toa Quivna movies imo. What weapons do you use besides Traitors Dagger? :D

EDIT!!

The music while not good beats the hell out of all the german-goth-rocker-scream-shit that most put into their movies...really makes me go hmm on what kind of people play these games.... :p

EDIT!!

Aussie

Banned
Stallion said:
thats _some_ achivement.
don't you have to go cry somewhere about chanter utility or find a new guild for tomorrow? xDDDDDDD
nice last name m8, did domain ask you to take it coz you're a "good" player ? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
don't you have to go cry somewhere about chanter utility or find a new guild for tomorrow? xDDDDDDD
nice last name m8, did domain ask you to take it coz you're a "good" player ? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
atleast u have some skills to post shit out of the topic gw and spam more D tard xD

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
worse on excal and even more ppl running like gimp with oceanus armor no

only idiots use oceanus armors,REAL mens use these

sshot093.jpg

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
omg mateh nice movie, best movie i seen since i first saw these boards like 1 year ago.... only shame its low grafic but doesnt mean much, nice music aswell mate, as others allrdy told nice to not hear the disturbed, raamstein, linking park album. imo best movie i seen ever on ranger almost all battles in that movie was damn fun to watch, which is a rare thing these days imo, even giggles few times :D

catch u in the frontier!

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
im a nice guy, really. im sure the movie was great, but i couldnt really see what was going on :( :( :( :(

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Damn crappy qua (but ofc u said that fromt the beginning)
too bad some fights were too dark and u couldnt see a thing...
U had some nice fights in it though
Just a question, do u lag a lot? :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
HappyG said:
Dwera didnt gimme a fair chance for 1v1

its not fair with rr6+ ranger vs rr8 SB when the ranger got: buff sheer, ip, purge, fz, ps, end pots, heal pots, equal/better gear.

you hit for twice my dmg :<

the vid was great tho :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
for those having problems with the darkness in some movies..

I use Windows media player and turn up the brightness in it, can watch anything with the brightness I want to. There are settings for it builtin.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
for those having problems with the darkness in some movies..

I use Windows media player and turn up the brightness in it, can watch anything with the brightness I want to. There are settings for it builtin.

Was thinking the same as I has np watching it and that with Zoom player.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
If the movie, or any movies, are too dark then you gotta adjust it in Overlay Controls among your graphic card settings - it isnt due to the fact the film is made too dark...often its old monitors that cant handle it as well.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
well well well, as i knew it from long time Morana released the " i powned rr10 pally video". Yes i lost that fight altho that buff bot rezzed me and i got killed again.
Some people dont want to accept that i wasnt buffed as i can read in this thread, i dont have buff bot and that one wasnt mine, it just happen to get rezzed by a bot or what ever that cleric was near apk, big deal. I wasnt buff, you can see it by the dmg i do on the ranger and if you look carfully on the msg window. Second thing i want to say is that the SB PAed me if you look carefully, not that i would had won, but the SB added on me first not on Morana. So we had a fight with unbuffed rr10 paladin with fullybuffed ranger and an SB add on the nearly dieing paladin.

The cleric was stupid enough to go melee instead to stay at distance and heal me, while i was rs after the rezz, he claimed he was oom when i asked him why he want melee. But that was after i died anyway.

About the fight i have to say that the only mistake i did was that i used Khaos shield lvl10 charge instead of batler charge. If i had use batler i would of killed him after the slam, backslash, backslash, backslash siquence. But i didnt expect the trators dagger mists to pop up and save the ranger 2 times from close death (3 times with his IP). It was the first time i faced one with that artifact tbh. Usualy i kill any archer class easy without buffs and i dont have buffbot as everyone knows. When i fight stealthers most of the times is not my melee dmg that makes them die but the dots and the procs i have on the armor, paladins dont have enough dmg as everyone knows and the low weapon skill gets owned by the evade rate of stealthers. I win fights against stealtehrs by reclaiming their dmg with double healchant and the dots they get by my armor procs,(GoV ,Khaos Shield, crafted dots). Everyone that has fight me will have notice the amount of stacked dots he gets.
Last thing for the fight with Morana i have to say that lagstrafe and mists won the fight and not any special effort by Moranas side as everyone can see. I use /face one lagstrafe but is never good enought for a class that swings 3 times slower that its oponets and doesnt has an ofhand weapon. I havent watch the video yet , but i'm sure all the other fight are shadowed by the rr10 paladin pownage so more likely it will be just shit as it will focus on that. I never played mucho nomatter who i killed solo, not even when i killed 2-3 enemies together while i was unbuffed, never tried to humiliate any of my oponents. But for those that still have doupts about me i'm still out there.

/regards

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Morana mate if you still belive i was buffed we can try some test again. The second time i died faster because of something that called rezz sickness = half weapon skill = bye bye block rate. ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Vermillon said:
Morana mate if you still belive i was buffed we can try some test again. The second time i died faster because of something that called rezz sickness = half weapon skill = bye bye block rate. ;)

hmm mind if I ask what your weaponskill is unbuffed? And Hits :)

if you really was unbuffed then aight, nerf u!!!! ^^

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Shike said:
hmm mind if I ask what your weaponskill is unbuffed? And Hits :)

if you really was unbuffed then aight, nerf u!!!! ^^

1728 HP , 1082 ws unbuffed, Aug dex 2, Aug str 1, Aug Con 1, MoBlock 4, MoPain 3, MoParry 2, AoMagic 1, Taoughness 1, Long Wind 1, IP, FH, FA 2, Purge.

Still not enought to win over trators dagger :p

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Fair answer, one thing though.

I only strafed to put traitor pets behind your back, and you counterstrafed to get em in front. As you can see I didnt strafe when pets weren't up, or when they were at your back. Also a few times I simply walked back to get em behind you, but after that you always strafed to get em in front again. So no offence, but we both strafed,a nd I believe not cause we wanted to cause "not in view" thingie...

We can repeat the fight of course, I always look forward to fair 1v1 no matter the class/RR I face, just say when you have time and we can arrange sth.

PS: " i powned rr10 pally video" - not really, its just a video of past 3 months of RvR, you just happen to be inside.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
HappyG said:
Fair answer, one thing though.

I only strafed to put traitor pets behind your back, and you counterstrafed to get em in front. As you can see I didnt strafe when pets weren't up, or when they were at your back. Also a few times I simply walked back to get em behind you, but after that you always strafed to get em in front again. So no offence, but we both strafed,a nd I believe not cause we wanted to cause "not in view" thingie...

We can repeat the fight of course, I always look forward to fair 1v1 no matter the class/RR I face, just say when you have time and we can arrange sth.

PS: " i powned rr10 pally video" - not really, its just a video of past 3 months of RvR, you just happen to be inside.

mists do magic dmg not melee, it cant be blocked, no need to put em in my back ;)

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
I think mists can be blocked. Bolts are magic aswell, yet you block em.

Second thing i want to say is that the SB PAed me if you look carefully

If you check frame-by-frame, SB was still stealthed the moment you died.

If youre in-game now we can have a quick fight :)

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
HappyG said:

i'm in game but fg of hibs ,(jemis and coo ) blocking amg Odins

check PM.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
HappyG said:

i will relog before fight = no buffs

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Paladins are THE class that I never expect to win against. Not that they hurt but that U can´t hurt THEM.

:(

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
and trators dagger win :)

I don't have my old template anymore (which was worse but had some great anti-pally tools like SoM & Cold LW+Traitor combo). So first I tried with Cold mainhand, got you to IP, was looking good, but than your heal chant made some wonders so I rather swapped for traitor mainhand.

Any chance you can get buffs for a rematch? Id really like to fight you in equal conditions. :m00:

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
Paladins are THE class that I never expect to win against. Not that they hurt but that U can´t hurt THEM.

:(

SBs dont have fz

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
HappyG said:
I don't have my old template anymore (which was worse but had some great anti-pally tools like SoM & Cold LW+Traitor combo). So first I tried with Cold mainhand, got you to IP, was looking good, but than your heal chant made some wonders so I rather swapped for traitor mainhand.

Any chance you can get buffs for a rematch? Id really like to fight you in equal conditions. :m00:

i will try to get buufs form someone and i will PM you if i do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom