Ml7 BG raid friday the 13th anyone?

Febard

Fledgling Freddie
hi m8s, i know there is a ml7 bg raid the 20th to, but since there will be a ml8 bg raid on sunday, im woundring how many for you that need or wanner come ml7 bg raid before sunday.. ?
if there are pepl for it, il will make a raid.

steps we will take: 7.7 7.8 7.9 7.10
we need atleast 3 fg.

anyone up for it?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Whats wrong with the one thats already arranged for Friday 20th?

You dont have to do MLs in order. Sure it might mean you have to wait an extra few weeks to do ML9 & 10: but that shouldnt be a huge problem. Youve waited a few months already ;)

Febard

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Whats wrong with the one thats already arranged for Friday 20th?

You dont have to do MLs in order. Sure it might mean you have to wait an extra few weeks to do ML9 & 10: but that shouldnt be a huge problem. Youve waited a few months already ;)

well then il have to wait for a new ml8 bg raid to, and i hate to wait more months.. this way pepl can have ml8 done by sunday..

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Febard said:
well then il have to wait for a new ml8 bg raid to, and i hate to wait more months.. this way pepl can have ml8 done by sunday..

You can finish ml8 trials without having ml7!!

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Febard said:

Why would you need to wait for a new ML8 raid? You can go on this weekend's ML8 raid without having done ML6, it just means you have to work a bit harder for the MLxp.

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
The group trials take a significant amount of time for ML7, so I think you'd be better off waiting. As mentioned above, you can go to the ML8 raid and get credit for all the steps, so that when you do get ML7 all you will need for ML8 is the ml xp. Also arranging another raid to cut in before someone elses' is a bit rude tbh.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Febard said:
As I tried to tell you many times on guild webby: youll get full credit for all of ML8 without doing ML7 first. No problems there :)

ML8 this weekend, ML7 next week (assuming you can manage Fri 20th), then 'wait' for the next ML9/10 attempts.

Febard

Fledgling Freddie
oh kk, so i get 8.10 credit now?? even tho im ml6..?that diddent work last patch.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I got ml4-6 credit despite lacking ml3...
Last patch, and this patch :)
ML8 I have not yet tried, but I got the pre quests sorted out now.
And Febard, when Draylor talks, we listen!
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom