decent PL spots anyone?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Right, so i ended up resubbing my US account aswell as my EU one so thought that there werent any viable reasons left not to PL myself a BB, but kinda struggle with finding decent spots that isnt to hard to get to.

what i was planning was to /level a cleric and use my lvl 47 necro as PL'er and at the same time get him up to 50 aswell..

necro is deathsight specced and will probably stay that way atleast untill BB is lvl 50.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If sight specced I'd go to white lights in SI or AC to get scales at the same time

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and its possible to get to avalon city with the cleric?

noticed /level isnt enabled yet so i'm pretty much starting from scratch :<

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
hmm, gonna be harder then i might be prepared to go...

AC is camped to hell and white lights are supposedly in caldey which there's no close port to..

and i'm not prepared to try and run my lvl 4 cleric there all by itself as its lagging to badly on /follow..

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
I powerleveld many chars on the lights without any issue of getting it there, main issue is if the lights change target ur lowbie might take a nuke or two and die rather rapidly heh

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i tried running there with the cleric but i cant get there, to many aggro mobs to close to the road :(

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, u took the road, less agro away from it near zone walls etc, mobs are placed to make it look like a evil area when infact if your off the path its safer

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
/level was turned off on purpose, and isnt coming back

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ah, u took the road, less agro away from it near zone walls

going from where and what path?

i've tried both zone walls (north and south) and both have enough mobs in the way that running there isnt possible without a high lvl with me.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Just PLd a char with scout+leech at padfoots/legionaires in the frontiers, I'd recommend trying out the legionaires (oj/red to 50) since they're spirit weak and you get xp bonus for being in the frontiers, they're directly south of berkstead.

Only downside is that some mids/hibs might run by now and then

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, ive forgot my passwords to upload crap so ill just do it from landmarks/refs

Im using these 2 maps
http://www.valmerwolf.com/mappe/si_alb/si_alb_dalesofdevwy.jpg
http://www.valmerwolf.com/mappe/si_alb/si_alb_caldey.jpg

From Gwyntel haed directly to the river to the north.
Follow the river past the bridge till you to get the sharp bend to the south.
Cross the river and head into the trees to the west watching out for agro. this is the worst area for agro as they hide inside tree's/float high in the air.
Head west in to Caldey.
You can either head west into the Barbarian Village and then south to the bridge, cross and head south till you get to the White Lights or....
I prefer to head south west to bottom bridge and follow the path from there roughly. There is agro but the route is very wide and lots space to get around.
Just dont rush the mobs move around alot so they will move out of your way or atleast give you a safer path if you give them a chance.

Once in to Gwyddneau the agro falls to almost nothing as there are just White Lights. But be warned avoid traveling the area at night, the spawns get worse and certain quest mobs apear which are way to high for any soloer without full buffs

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
thanks, i'l try both suggestions and see which i prefer.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
OR you could just do lvl 50 TDs!!! they always used to be nice XP and should be nps for a lvl 50 necro

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
OR you could just do lvl 50 TDs!!! they always used to be nice XP and should be nps for a lvl 50 necro

but he's not 50 :)

and TD's sucks for xp now compared to NF grinding :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Jump at cross and follow the Thin Red Line(hoho) and you should be able to get there pretty easily

sialbgwyddneau.jpg

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and the NPC to get the ticket to clifton is where? not at gwyntel :)

i know my necro can teleport to clifton but my bot doesen't have that option..

would have been alot easier if that were the case :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I did my share of Powerlevel in Albion on old EU cluster so it's not really fair to compare. But I did notice the 'back-entrance' of AC was rarely touched which might be similar on US cluster (tho I doubt it).

Scout can do some serious PL unbuffed (!) because archery works so nicely on mobs. Only single target but that's good enough anyhow. I did it in AC once again because I needed the scales anyhow. TD's worked out OK too, but the running and zoning on different accounts can be a drag.

Best XP is really if you find a person in a similar situation and make a group. For low levels even pygmy's in Lyonesse will work out OK, simply because lots of small mobs ==> super for low level.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I did my share of Powerlevel in Albion on old EU cluster so it's not really fair to compare. But I did notice the 'back-entrance' of AC was rarely touched which might be similar on US cluster (tho I doubt it).

and thats the biggest issue of them all. most of the camps that i do know about always have people there, effectively making it close to impossible to actually get something done at a decent speed.

and since its a non 50 necro plus leech its also not possible go get into one of the proper PL groups thats going because i add absolutely fuck all :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
With a 47 necro I'd go dartmoor and PL on Granite giants and Dragonsworn, get the scales and faction sorted as well for new char. Plus scales going for 15-25g each is plain crazy. I farmed over 700 yesterday using caby, bot and mini for speed. you need 150 for each Dragonsworn Armour piece and weapons are 150-250.

If you catch me on caby 'Linuxy' i'll help you PL a while. Although off to LA on Sunday morning for a week. Will be on lappy.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Did you manage it? Get them to 40 and i'll run a double port ele quest grp for a few hours if you like. Could do with a night away from rvr :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
No, real life came in the way so haven't been able to play much of anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom