mids rr at 5am cet, time 2 take up alarmclock raids

B

BlitheringIdiot

Wow, I had a lot of fun yesterday. I was really chuffed to have been playing this game the way I think it should be played, and it was nice to see albs/mids sort of getting over their differences to create mutual fun. Once albs were down to just one keep in Midgard I got bored and logged off.

All I can say now is I wish I was a hib, albs and mids have made complete prats of themselves, its just a game.

T

telaron

Xandax, you yourself are saying that a BD should be counted as 1 mage, 2-3 healers and 1 fighter... now if your two braincells could stop fighting for a minute you might see that something is seriously wrong with that picture.
Tell me one other class in the game that can be counted as 4-5 players.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by telaron
Theurgists + Animists!!!!111 ( -joke- )

B

bullyjohn

so mids attacked excal at 5am with 70mids, fine, make an alarm clock raid and get it over with, and stop the whine, take all of the relics i dont care, if you feel you need to revenge it, do it, instead of whining here trying to make it look like now you have a reason to do a clock raid, just do it, so we can get it over with.

and to glottis, i guess since sb can still solo a infil in some cases we really still needs a nerf with all those uber mid classes, or maybe just cut of the level range of mids, så they can only get lvl 40.

X

Xandax

Originally posted by telaron
Xandax, you yourself are saying that a BD should be counted as 1 mage, 2-3 healers and 1 fighter... now if your two braincells could stop fighting for a minute you might see that something is seriously wrong with that picture.

Uhhh - attempt at flaming me ... nice fuzzy feeling.

Didn't really know if you were serious or not ... but let me give you some tips.

Check the con. on pets ... oki ?
Lets see - do you need to kill all of them to win? .... hmmm *d'oh*
Check the damage output from the BD (guessing you people only see sup.specced)... done?

Add elements up.

Next time, think - then post. :rolleyes: (on the otherhand - just keep posting - thinking might take to long for you ;) )

H

Hrogar

Really, what's the problem here? We weren't morningraiding, it turned out to be a late night raid because albs were hitting our keeps until 3 AM (CET). Don't blame ol Murph for this, the whole Midgardforce was angry about being kept up so late and thus we wanted revenge.
At first it was just to pop some keeps, then our scouts told us the Albiondefense at Excalibur consisted of 5 people. Wouldnt' you have gone for it if 5 Mids were the last defense at Mjollner?
As far as I'm concerned it was a great evening, and I wanna give ten cheers to Albs for the initiative to a RR. It's the nicest thing in this game, and it won't be controlled by these forums that not even half the community reads.
Sure, go ahead, raid us in the morning. Where's the agreement? Been here for almost 2 years now, haven't seen anything about it whatsoever.
Btw I'm a bit curious: who was leading the Albforces?

Kind regards

Hrogar

T

Tivook

Originally posted by evilknight
To sum it all up:

Albs are angry because they have to spend their plats on new keep/relic doors :p

What he said.

Tiv

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by noaim
How were we to know that you werent going for relics, when you ran around in our frontier with 150+ people, and held the majority of our keeps at 2am?

Actually, when I went to bed at 2am you had all your keeps back, and we'd just taken back Hurbury to give us all our keeps back too. I'm not sure there were any Albs left in your frontier at that point - when I left Odins at about 1am, it was down to about 60 at most.

T

Tivook

Well you were in our realm past primetime aswell, and we never knew if it was a relicattempt or not, after all you held the majority of our keeps and you had 150+ people there.

Does that make your action equal to ours, only you did it a bit earlier (but still lasted out of primetime), but we did it with less people?

A

Aussie-

lmao Tivook ,mids got owned primetime by some alb alliance . mids had 1 keep left from what i heard. You were the angry lidul nuubers that wanted revenge for their lost money.

keke @ changing story xD

T

Tivook

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Typical Mids really, cannot say otherwise.
NP, RG and JH are all cheating scum.
Ardarmels has started with alarm clock raids.
Only playing overpowered classes.
Zerging Emain non stop.
Off-peak Relic Attacks.

Just sums up the average Midgard player for you :(
And the funny thing is, they come here and try to justify their behaviour, and in case of Nolby Pricks and Ardarmels, actually gloat over it.
Regards, Glottis

No Np, RG or JH grp was there, just randomly built groups.
Ardamel wasn't there afaik.

I like the part where an alb says we zerg emain non stop :) good job retard, you just admitted that you can't see the difference between an alb and a mid character.

Off peak? you still had keeps in our frontier around 1 am so stfu.

Tiv

A

Aussie-

Well you were in our realm past primetime aswell

so when it dings 12pm everyone should stop, drop their weapons and go home.

:m00: :m00: :m00:

R

Rhayn

Should teach you to rouse 200 mids, and then log in our frontier when we stop lining up for the alb rps-farm.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by Rollie
It was H&S, Bokke+Untouchables that started before midnight on alb keeps :)

And by 2am, Albs had retaken them. I know - I was one of the ~2fg or so that took them back.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Gordonax
And by 2am, Albs had retaken them. I know - I was one of the ~2fg or so that took them back.

dunno i was fast asleep by then, as stated the albion keep takes started before midnight.

T

Tivook

Originally posted by acei
1 healer can take out a entire zerg with insta's... can any alb class do that?

Acei, buddy, you should spend like another YEAR in rvr before you even try to comment on a subject like that.

Or at least try to get a clue of what spells a mind sorcerer has.

geez.

Tiv

B

Belomar

For the record, this was a joint SS + Fellowship alliance raid with the sole intention of annoying the Mids and doing some farming. I should know, I planned it. :)

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by Rhayn
Should teach you to rouse 200 mids, and then log in our frontier when we stop lining up for the alb rps-farm.

Well done for winning the "Least factually accurate" award for this thread!

1. Mids never actually had 200 attacking, even at the peak when 160 or so lost at Nottmoor.
2. Most Albs didn't log in your frontier, most just went home, dog-tired, after four hours of fun.
3. You never actually stopped being farmed :) And thank you for that.

O

osy

Originally posted by Belomar
For the record, this was a joint SS + Fellowship alliance raid with the sole intention of annoying the Mids and doing some farming. I should know, I planned it. :)

For the record, RR force consisted of Random Groups. As in, not Organized RR force. Our sole intention: revenge over albs.

And oh boy, we got it. Thanks again to all mids and albs involved, last night really brought the fun back in the game.

R

redfern

LOL

Well, Hello Albies

I was there and it really was'nt a RR. First of all, we wanted to do some payback for yesterday - meaning take a lot of keeps. To proof this just take a look at your keeps. None was claimed nor upgraded. We hit Scali with 50 ppl, hardly a RR army - we was just letting out some steam, and it was fun. Soz for getting you out of bed :)

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by Rollie
dunno i was fast asleep by then, as stated the albion keep takes started before midnight.

Yep. To answer someone's question, it was a joint Fellowship/SS raid, the aim of which was simply to knock over as many of your keeps as possible. It was explicit from the start that we weren't after the relic (but you weren't to know that).
We started taking your keeps around 8pm GMT, when SS hit two keeps and Fellowship hit another two - four keeps down in 15 mins or so.
For the next four hours or so, Albion owned the Midgard frontier, totally. There was an enormous fight at Nottmoor, where the 100 or so Albs beat back 160 Mids repeatedly. Mids retook some keeps - and the Albs promptly took them right back. It was brilliant stuff from all sides.
By 11pm or so there was some talk of taking a relic: we still had four of your keeps, and you'd stopped defending your frontier in numbers. But a lot of people were leaving, and numbers drifted down to maybe 60 by 12am, at which point I left to go get back the *two* keeps you'd managed to take. Those two got retaken pretty fast, and at 2am I went to bed with all Alb keeps in our hands, and all Mid keeps in Mid hands.

The fact is that after an evening of being totally, utterly and repeatedly defeated in battle by Albion, the Mids were frustrated and took it out on some keep gaurds. So what? THE VICTORY WAS OURS, and once again Albion has proved that Midgard can't defend its frontier from an organised Alb attack.

To all the Albs who took part, a big cheer. To all the Mids who defended, faught, and usually died bravely, another big cheer. To the Mids who took their frustration at not being able to beat real live Albs out on our keep gaurds and doors - well, I hope you enjoyed it. A pretty poor sort of "revenge" though.

N

nalistah

Originally posted by sorre
as u all know that we hade a agreement. if u would have gone 4 the keps ok. but u tryed a rr. then the fun stopes and u have broken the agrement! so live with it now

who r u, n00b?

i log in today.. albs still have their str relic.. what are you whining about?

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by old.Osy
For the record, RR force consisted of Random Groups. As in, not Organized RR force. Our sole intention: revenge over albs.

And oh boy, we got it. Thanks again to all mids and albs involved, last night really brought the fun back in the game.

Like I said: a pretty poor sort of revenge. While we completely, utterly destroyed the best you could put up at prime time on a Saturday night, you killed some gaurds and bashed some doors :D

But if it's any comfort, well done!

T

Tivook

Like I said: a pretty poor sort of revenge. While we completely, utterly destroyed the best you could put up at prime time on a Saturday night, you killed some gaurds and bashed some doors :D

We had 60 ppl in emain when you had 4 of our keeps so this wasn't our best by far.

Tiv

A

ab_fluid

I don't get it, why are there mids here trying to say it wasn't a late night Relic Raid, you got to the second door on excal before hibs and albs wiped you. I don't think any more proof is needed really, its blatently obvious it was a RR and you would've walked away with relics if we hadn't killed you. Mids can most definately expect some late night stuff from albs imo.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Tivook
We had 60 ppl in emain when you had 4 of our keeps so this wasn't our best by far.

Tiv

after midnight in 3 hours roaming we fought 2!!!! mid grps both exactly the same, NP sm grp (love this grp great fun xD), and some random fotm guild who i dunno the name of. dunno where the other 46 people were? never heard another fg of dm's. Maybe they were 46 buffbots and stealthers :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

No Np, RG or JH grp was there, just randomly built groups.
Ardamel wasn't there afaik.

I like the part where an alb says we zerg emain non stop :) good job retard, you just admitted that you can't see the difference between an alb and a mid character.

Off peak? you still had keeps in our frontier around 1 am so stfu.

Tiv

It was a mere summation of the state midgard is at the moment.
The way Midgard plays, and the lengths to which they go to win.
And yes, the RR was off peak, as the Albs never even attacked your Relic Keep, unlike the Mids, who did.
But lets compare to some evening keep taking to taking keep deep in the night and trying a relic attack...
Yeah, I guess in your mind they compare..
And did not know we should give up Midgard keeps that albs have claimed as soon as it hits midnight... It is not like Alb were so lame to take keeps starting at 2 am and then try some rr at 5 am...

Rollie, I already replied to your question, but I guess your low int is starting to hurt you.
You replied in a thread about the rr, so offcourse I can link your answer to the rr...
Regards, Glottis

O

osy

We actually HAD opposition at Excalibur, you nut :) Was roughly 4FG albs there, ready to counter us. We were somewhere over 40-50 people. Then some hibs popped, and more albs from behind. When i fell, first door was down, and second pretty dented.

As for utterly destroyed ? Well Maybe you did. 150 defenders with caster heavy groups... Keep upgraded, etc. No way 100 mids can do anything about it. You should be thankful we tried, and we tried again, and again. We just didn't have the numbers to compete with the infamous Albs that were in Jamtland.

1 AM:

/who jamtland 102

/who emain 64

Contrary to general belief, not all mids are NP, RG, JH, WR, FOM, etc...
Defence consisted of 2 or 3 FG Nazgul, 1 FG FoM, 1 FG WR, NP joined in later with 1 FG, Bokkerijders 1 FG, and all the rest were random. Sorry if I missed anyone, hard to keep track :)

G

Gordonax

LOL at the idea that a bunch of farmers in Emain is "your best".

But if your best can't be bothered to defend your frontiers... well that's only good news for us, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom