mids rr at 5am cet, time 2 take up alarmclock raids

S

Sohan_THC

Sorry i woke up now @ 5:30 uk time.

you don't mind if i take a keep with some left over albs and hibs now do you ?

it aint a alarmbell raid tho cause i woke up all by myselfs.
and i gather only the left over albs.

hihi we screwed you saturday evening planning that was fun.
for the night actions you took , well no 1 called me so was not that impressive i asume.

S

Sichama

lol this is funny....
Mids obviously didn't plan this as a RR attempt, its quite obvious they just retaliated and wanted to see how far they could get, and maybe earn a relic in the process, now Albs want to start alarm RR again and they think they have an excuse to do so.
Feels good to be a Hib...
Givf more whine.....:clap:

M

Meeks

All this whine for a unplanned relic attack with 40 people :rolleyes:

Dont even know if we had enough rams for all doors :D

N

noaim

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
ahahahaha @ middies, you just invited albion to alarm clock raid you and for what gain? and i am sure you will say "but it wasnt a proper relic raid"

Yeah, I never saw hibbies RR at silly hours with few people and say "but it wasnt a serious attempt, you gotta be a retard to think it was".

R

Ravenbourne

The only reason you didnt get the relic was because HiB and Alb rushed you. tough shit, guess we will never know if you would of actually taken the relic, bit late now albs have an excuse

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
So if you had gotten inside and retrieved the relic.. then what ? your telling me you wouldnt run it back to your pk and instead you would stand in relic tower and /dance?

Admit it, You tried, You failed, but you re-opened alarm clock raids.

Well done. Moron.

Same goes for all the hib-raids on Grallar at silly hours that were just "for fun" or "suicide".

IF you had gotten inside, would you have left relic?

Maybe you would, maybe you wouldnt, but tell me 1 thing. How the fuck does it matter what he answers. If he says "no we wouldnt have taken it", will you believe that and say "ok then I think it was ok". No, you would keep on flaming, since thats the only thing you can do.

A

ardamels

Lo, chaps :) I just wanted to say that I did not have anything to do with this one, but if I had been involved I would've done the same. That is to say, I'd gone off to alb to pick off most keeps as revenge and if the opportunity had come up, I'd gone to bash some doors at Excal. However, we'd not taken any relics, we want to show you how it's done :)

F

ffix

@ 5am u attempted a relic raid, end of story, ur bount to defend urselves, but theres a reason why this unspoken truce was set about. im sure alot of us dont know why, but im also sure that every mid on that rr knew about it, or heard about it when some mids were bound to offer disapproval, the bad thing here is, the reason albs didnt attempt a relic raid in the end on mid was because we spent bloody ages talking about not doing it so late, then u go smack us in the face and do it after we all log. I think i can remember the flame thread mids so happily posted after the last alb early morning raid. well.. tbh, i couldnt give a rats ass, i jus hope this stirs up a hornets nest and we see the relics changing hands more often, instead of this truce that mids own albs, mids dont need the relic and albs mentality of, if we take it, theyll take it back and own us for 20%.

in future albs, go for the goddam relic when we have 6 keeps for gods sake, we coulda/shoulda attempted it last night.

K

Kindar

I don't see the reason to go all whiny about this. I wasen't online, but if albs clearly was taken all the keep...then i would bet they wanted to try the rr keep too.
Of course its a bit annoying, that the mids attacked albs rr keep...but wtf, does it matter? No relics where taken...just some guard killing.
Ohh..and albs prolly woke a bit up. They rarely defend their keeps...only rr keep matters?

pfft...sigh

B

brommix

Ardamals then you are a hypocrit cause you YOURSELF claimed that if we took relic at primetime you would retaliate the same time. 5am is not primetime, never will be primetime and never has been primetime. So that leaves us with 3 options
1: you are a fooking hypocrit
2: you are a huge biggot
3: you are unthrustworthy scum

Now replying to the more same members of the middie realm, its not about grasping an opportunity when you see it, its about opening the doors to these early morning raids which the majority of neither realm are interested in.
Albs raided midgaard 8months ago by taking keeps from 5pm in the afternoon untill 5am when they finally took relic from mids. This was vehemently flamed by the general middie populace and branded as lame etc etc. If that was the case then how is this more honerable ?? I personally dont have a problem with that method but it is the "throwing with rocks in a glasshouse" all over again.
And whatever the raid is planned or not makes no difference whatsoever, it only means you did better than could be expected :) But in my book that is not a valid argument to defend agaist "the relic raid argument". once an army reaches the doors of a Relic...Then that army is an relic raid army, period!!!
I understand the people saying well there are no rules in this game about when to raid what, and you people are right.
But this wouldnt end with one raid at this hour for fun, mainly because of the history between alb and mids. this would degenerate into multiple early morning alarm clock raids which neither realm would benefit from. Only thing it would leave is burned out players imo (and maybe alot of laughing hibs :) )

B

Bleri McThrust

If the whole argument is about
Alarm Clock Raids
then this doesnt sound like one anyways.

My definition of such a raid goes something like this. A preplanned raid involving people arising at some ungoldy hour to perform it.

This just seems like Middie revenge for Albs having a great time in Jamtland last night. Personally I can see no prolonged fun in taking keeps during the middle of the night but if you found it fun then its your game.

A

agon

send logs and screenshots, maybe you can have their accounts banned

and don't forget to revenge

F

ffix

funneh how not 1 mid is whining, wonder i do if tables were turned, opinions would b the same.

X

Xandax

As much as I dislike "Alarm Clock Raids" and think they are not only annoying but lame - I realize and *respect* that this is a 24/7 game. (well mostly)

If some people want to take up "Alarm Clock Raids" as it seriously seems from many of the albion players posts, then they really don't need any (other) excuse. It is a 24/7 game, and they are in their full right to do so.
If they do it on the basis of the nights people (wasn't there myself) as an excuse, then so be it, they would likely have found another excuse.

Pandoras Box got openede a very long time ago...

(but remember, it is only a game, no need to get all personal and stuff)

F

ffix

xandax find some happy pills in his kellogs this morning, refreshing to c an sb with a relaxed attitude for a change.

B

brommix

id like to quote Ardamels,
"By your definition albs have done two alarm clock raids, first was at 06.00 and second at 10 am CET. However, many albs were very eager to point out that their last morning raid was not a alarm clock raid and I don't think so either since I was up when you came (very biased point of view though ). In that case albs have done 1 alarm clock raid and mids have done 1 aswell. The other raids were past 10 am or later. Alarm clock raids are no longer justified in either case, epic battles are more fun and that's probably why I'd prefer a regular prime time relic raid than a ninja raid. Don't worry albs, we won't raid you on any other time than prime time but first we're going to enjoy some keep fights

We've already started, had some very nice fights at benowyc earlier today. Albs outnumbered us badly but we killed lots of them before going down "

Now Ardamels clearly states that mids wont raid outside primetime, so we can now establish that since he supports this nights raid, that 5am is primetime :)

And to Xandax yes I pretty much agree with you, but the mid realm gave us a dare, to get a relic primetime from you, pretty much no mids disagreed on that post, albs got relic at primetime and then it was up to mids to get next in primetime, now the mids last night may say "we didnt agree to this" and more probably werent around when the socalled gentleman rules were agreed upon. So im not out to flame you guys, but for the socalled leaders/board sharks of midgaard to support is clearly an 180degree turn on their former statements. If mids in the future believes this is the way to go then you have forfeitted every right to ever complain about any action albs do during RR raids, and how fun would the boards then be!

K

killrake

Have I missed something
Albs ----> :wub: <----Mids

F

ffix

'Don't worry albs, we won't raid you on any other time than prime time'

oOO kik some arse ardamel.

O

ormagaa

Lets farm midgard until 01, then we'll all give shit about it,
cus mids cant go into albion frontier after that.

This would never had happened if albion didnt raid mids at primetime. Its your own pure fault.

I wasnt there, but after talking to people, it sounds like a
"Stop now please, its not fun anymore"-thing.

N

noaim

Originally posted by brommix
Ardamals then you are a hypocrit cause you YOURSELF claimed that if we took relic at primetime you would retaliate the same time. 5am is not primetime, never will be primetime and never has been primetime. So that leaves us with 3 options
1: you are a fooking hypocrit
2: you are a huge biggot
3: you are unthrustworthy scum

Yes, damn Ardamel, who I think wasnt even online at the time. That was low of you. Brommix, go get some new weaps instead of whining here, you spaghettiweilding moron.

And let me put it this way.

If you albs wanna stay up all night, and then around 3am gather about 70 people, with those 70 people take all or most of our keeps, and then attempt Mjollner, I for one wouldnt mind.

If you however use this as an excuse to log in 200+ albs at 9am a saturday morning and zerg Mjollner with, I dont think you should expect to keep relics over the following weekend.

B

brommix

i see your point orma...but the problem is distinguishing between the casual players who stay up for a few more hours cause they enjoy themselves and between the players who do this to accomplish an objective, conquer a relic prove your own uberness etc, since that is an subjective point of view and a very hard one to prove, it is nessecary to put all in the same boat and make some general agreed upon rules, i have no doubt that the far majority of the mids doing this last night had shortsighted revenge on the filthy albs in mind. But it stil doesnt change the fact that the leaders who were around, should know how this would be percieved by Albion. It would be so easy for 4 experienced guilds to invite a few random fellows plan a huge relic raid and then state "we didnt plan it, we just took some keeps and then we got to relic"

N

Nebel

Originally posted by noaim

If you albs wanna stay up all night, and then around 3am gather about 70 people, with those 70 people take all or most of our keeps, and then attempt Mjollner, I for one wouldnt mind.

Ahhh AHAHAHAAAAAA..... suuuuuure u wouldnt.....LOL!

B

brommix

Noaim read this and try to READ
Quote Ardamels:
Lo, chaps I just wanted to say that I did not have anything to do with this one, but if I had been involved I would've done the same. That is to say, I'd gone off to alb to pick off most keeps as revenge and if the opportunity had come up, I'd gone to bash some doors at Excal. However, we'd not taken any relics, we want to show you how it's done

doesnt he claim that if he would have been there he would have gone through with it? that is in DIRECT contrast with several of the former statements, is that the TRUTH ??? All i need is for you to answer this before you weasal out of it, with posting another question instead of answering one!

N

noaim

Originally posted by Nebel
Ahhh AHAHAHAAAAAA..... suuuuuure u wouldnt.....LOL!

No, cause you would be stopped before you got to Mjollner.

And Brommix, as you can see he also says he would not have taken relics at that hour, only bashed doors down. And I believe the relic is what the hassle is about.

B

brommix

that is utter bollocks and you know it, if a TRUE relic force attacks a keep and gets 2 doors down and a FAKE attacks and gets 2 doors down. It will get EXCACT the same relic alarm in the realm who gets attacked, and there is a HUGE difference between distinguishing RELIC ATTACKS and SUCCESSFULL RELIC ATTACKS.
The raid last night was an UNSUCCESSFULL RELIC ATTEMPT, therefore noone on Alb will know if it was for real or not. so if we go with your totally braindead idea everyone can attack a relic and if they get defeated just claim it was not a real relic attack?? If you yourself believe that in a random army there wont be anyone who will pickup the relic you are so naive that you are sad!
But hey by your definition I guess we can lean that a Relic Attack is not a relic attack before the opposing forces hold the relic in their hands? is that how it is to be percieved from now on??
LMAO!

N

noaim

Originally posted by brommix
that is utter bollocks and you know it, if a TRUE relic force attacks a keep and gets 2 doors down and a FAKE attacks and gets 2 doors down. It will get EXCACT the same relic alarm in the realm who gets attacked, and there is a HUGE difference between distinguishing RELIC ATTACKS and SUCCESSFULL RELIC ATTACKS.
The raid last night was an UNSUCCESSFULL RELIC ATTEMPT, therefore noone on Alb will know if it was for real or not. so if we go with your totally braindead idea everyone can attack a relic and if they get defeated just claim it was not a real relic attack?? If you yourself believe that in a random army there wont be anyone who will pickup the relic you are so naive that you are sad!
But hey by your definition I guess we can lean that a Relic Attack is not a relic attack before the opposing forces hold the relic in their hands? is that how it is to be percieved from now on??
LMAO!

I am not sure who you are replying to but:

If you however use this as an excuse to log in 200+ albs at 9am a saturday morning and zerg Mjollner with, I dont think you should expect to keep relics over the following weekend.

B

brommix

Noaim Quote:
I am not sure who you are replying to but

So if i give you 1mill Euro you wont be able to guess im replying to your post?? ROFL, now would you have the decency to answer it? instead of giving me the political whipe off.

E

evilknight

To sum it all up:

Albs are angry because they have to spend their plats on new keep/relic doors :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom