mids rr at 5am cet, time 2 take up alarmclock raids

R

Rollie

lol at the whine in this post, come on guys, 3 pages and we only have brommix and a few others? wheres glottis to whine about SB pre 1.62 and savages :(

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by noaim
I am not sure who you are replying to but:

If you albs wanna stay up all night, and then around 3am gather about 70 people, with those 70 people take all or most of our keeps, and then attempt Mjollner, I for one wouldnt mind.

If you however use this as an excuse to log in 200+ albs at 9am a saturday morning and zerg Mjollner with, I dont think you should expect to keep relics over the following weekend.

Do you think that any realm need more than 70 guys to took the relic at 3-4 AM?

Chinesse advice: beware whit the things you desire, you can reach them.

N

noaim

Originally posted by brommix
that is utter bollocks and you know it, if a TRUE relic force attacks a keep and gets 2 doors down and a FAKE attacks and gets 2 doors down. It will get EXCACT the same relic alarm in the realm who gets attacked, and there is a HUGE difference between distinguishing RELIC ATTACKS and SUCCESSFULL RELIC ATTACKS.
The raid last night was an UNSUCCESSFULL RELIC ATTEMPT, therefore noone on Alb will know if it was for real or not. so if we go with your totally braindead idea everyone can attack a relic and if they get defeated just claim it was not a real relic attack?? If you yourself believe that in a random army there wont be anyone who will pickup the relic you are so naive that you are sad!
But hey by your definition I guess we can lean that a Relic Attack is not a relic attack before the opposing forces hold the relic in their hands? is that how it is to be percieved from now on??
LMAO!

Well you were in our realm past primetime aswell, and we never knew if it was a relicattempt or not, after all you held the majority of our keeps and you had 150+ people there.

Does that make your action equal to ours, only you did it a bit earlier (but still lasted out of primetime), but we did it with less people?

B

brommix

its not easy to do the work of a whole realm trust me!!

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Typical Mids really, cannot say otherwise.
NP, RG and JH are all cheating scum.
Ardarmels has started with alarm clock raids.
Only playing overpowered classes.
Zerging Emain non stop.
Off-peak Relic Attacks.

Just sums up the average Midgard player for you :(
And the funny thing is, they come here and try to justify their behaviour, and in case of Nolby Pricks and Ardarmels, actually gloat over it.
Regards, Glottis

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Typical Mids really, cannot say otherwise.
NP, RG and JH are all cheating scum.
Ardarmels has started with alarm clock raids.
Only playing overpowered classes.
Zerging Emain non stop.
Off-peak Relic Attacks.

Just sums up the average Midgard player for you :(
And the funny thing is, they come here and try to justify their behaviour, and in case of Nolby Pricks and Ardarmels, actually gloat over it.
Regards, Glottis

fantastic glottis you didnt let me down :D

:clap:

N

noaim

Originally posted by Rollie
lol at the whine in this post, come on guys, 3 pages and we only have brommix and a few others? wheres glottis to whine about SB pre 1.62 and savages :(

I believe he served your right on a plate...except for the usual LA whine ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I believe he served your right on a plate...except for the usual LA whine ;)

Overpowered classes.
Ie, allmost each of Midgard classes.
Regards, Glottis

B

BidAccount

I am not sure who you are replying to but:

If you albs wanna stay up all night, and then around 3am gather about 70 people, with those 70 people take all or most of our keeps, and then attempt Mjollner, I for one wouldnt mind.

If you however use this as an excuse to log in 200+ albs at 9am a saturday morning and zerg Mjollner with, I dont think you should expect to keep relics over the following weekend.

/shrug

You will reap what you sow.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Do you think that any realm need more than 70 guys to took the relic at 3-4 AM?

Chinesse advice: beware whit the things you desire, you can reach them.

I am aware of that its possible, but you would most likely fail, it doesnt require many to defend a relic against 70 people.

Just look at our attack, it failed (or what you wanna call it), and so would yours most likely if you attempted it with that few numbers.

M

Molten Lava

Originally posted by old.Osy

After we took the last keep back, (Blendrake), we decided to treat Albs with their own medicine, ..........

Big difference imho if you start a fight for keeps verus another realm at 9 pm or at 4 am. You got whiped because we had the numbers...bit sad to "revenge" by taking keeps when there's nothing to defend....oh well...its a game, isnt it :)

B

brommix

would still like to know when a relic attempt is a relic attempt in NOAIMS book. Obiviously its not enough to bang down 2 doors and whipe the guards :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Noaim is allmost as full of shite as any Nolby Prick player.
Regards, Glottis

R

Rollie

Regards, Glottis

The anger......The hate......The Drama

N

noaim

would still like to know when a relic attempt is a relic attempt in NOAIMS book. Obiviously its not enough to bang down 2 doors and whipe the guards :)

Can you quote me where I said that this wasnt a relicattempt in my book?

N

noaim

Regards, Glottis

Only almost? Woohoooo.

And for all those overpowered midgardclasses, which ones are they really? Can you mention 2 of them, except healer and savage?

B

brommix

ill try again for the 3rd time, its harder to pull out answers from you than George Bush. WHEN IS A RELIC ATTEMPT A RELIC ATTEMPT ?? now Noaim pls let me know if you either would like to answer or refrain, I mean if you just said i refuse to answer would be better than this run around the mill stuff you give me.

2 owerpowered classes aint enough ?? ROFL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Only almost? Woohoooo.

And for all those overpowered midgardclasses, which ones are they really? Can you mention 2 of them, except healer and savage?

Sure, Bonedancer (instant lifetap ever 4s)
Hunters.
Regards, Glottis

PS. Your SM's can be pretty good also, shame no fotm group ever uses them.

N

noaim

ill try again for the 3rd time, its harder to pull out answers from you than George Bush. WHEN IS A RELIC ATTEMPT A RELIC ATTEMPT ?? now Noaim pls let me know if you either would like to answer or refrain, I mean if you just said i refuse to answer would be better than this run around the mill stuff you give me.

I dont think you asked me before, you just stated what YOU think is a relicraid. If you asked, I missed it, quite easy to do so since you throw in capital letters everywhere and no spaced between the lines.

However, I think a relicattempt is when a force attacks a relickeep with the intension of taking the relics inside. If you dont have that intension, but someone takes the relic/s anyways, you can not however, imo, use "but we didnt go for relics" as an excuse. Does that answer satisfy you?

A

acei

Midgard broke the agreement between all 3 realms....

There should be a agreement between Hibernia and Albion to respond against Midgard, otherwise Midgard will continue to break the agreement (note that realm+realm alliances do not break CoC as long as you're not acting against your realm), Midgard upto now claims itself as a decent realm, yet has not done any successful primetime raids on albion. Instead it calls this massive, obviously RR attack on Albion at VERY VERY out-of-primetime hours a honourable revenge attack? No it isn't! A honourable revenge attack would have been done at primetime the next day, e.g. we attacked at primetime, the decent thing you could have done was to do the same!

M

mots

This was nothing more then a frustrating attack to give some payback for you camping our frontier for hours. (thats my guess anyway)

Wasnt on the raid and would not have gone either, but can understand if they go for it just to fxxk with you all.

B

brommix

so being the defending force you only face relic attempts the moment your opponents have the relics in hand, since noone ever admits to a failed relic attempt. :) That definition is as crap as the Iraqi information minister saying " there are no americans in Baghdad"

N

noaim

Sure, Bonedancer (instant lifetap ever 4s)
Hunters.
Regards, Glottis

PS. Your SM's can be pretty good also, shame no fotm group ever uses them.

Hunters may be good, but overpowered? Anyways, you got the 2, if hunters are indeed overpowered. I dont fight em alot and dont see any whinethreads about em. You are still not close to "Overpowered classes. Ie, allmost each of Midgard classes." tho. 4 classes (5 including SM) aint almost all midgard classes is it?

What about thane, warrior, shadowblade, zerker, skald, runemaster. Almost all should certainly include over 50% of the classes, at least.

K

knockout

Guys, obviously these mids posting here, saying they know nothing about the "gentlemans" agreement between all 3 realms to keep RRs to a "decent" or as some call it "primetime", are noobs to the RvR game. They probably started RvRing last week.

Originally posted by old.Osy
Get a clue, dear Albs. As I said, It was not planned. Just leftover mids from realm defence. Around 50 people, that was all. Sheesh.

Successfull or unsuccessfull, you did go to excalibur castle at a late hour, you did attack it , and had you gotten to the relic you would have taken it back home. 1 or 100 ppl, the attempt was made

Originally posted by Jarrax
[B

I'm sure no-one asked me when i can or cant do something in this GAME I pay for each month.
Some of you people should seriously pull your heads outta your asses and see what this is...A GAME.....I for one couldnt give a toss if you took all 6 relics at anytime of the day. I'll defend/attack if i'm on.../shrug if not.
Good luck to you.

Jarrax Frozenheart
Wolverines [/B]

Now you said that we shouldnt dictacte how you play your game cause you pay for their chance to play, but doing what you did, playing as you want to play, you just basically afftected the gameplay of your fellow realm members cause i for one will make sure we do the same. And when they ask us albs why we are doing these raids, ill tell them to go talk to you jarrax cause you dont give a toss about the consequences of your actions.

Your actions last night will have repercussions and you can whine all you want.

Its time for a 24/7 game to become a 24/7 game and you can whine all you want cause ill just write 24/7 for every whine ill see from now on, concerning alb late actions on zerging RR or anything you mids will complain.

Originally posted by Xandax
As much as I dislike "Alarm Clock Raids" and think they are not only annoying but lame - I realize and *respect* that this is a 24/7 game. (well mostly)

damn right

S

sundra

We left your frontier at 1am gmt we could have continued and taken all ur keeps and then the relics but we didnt because it was late.If i remember rightly it was the mids that moaned and moaned about early morning raids.We dont have to lower our standards to midgard enjoy the relics because u wont have them long all u have managed to do is lose face and show how lame u really are in desperation.

A

acei

Hunters may be good, but overpowered? Anyways, you got the 2, if hunters are indeed overpowered. I dont fight em alot and dont see any whinethreads about em. You are still not close to "Overpowered classes. Ie, allmost each of Midgard classes." tho. 4 classes (5 including SM) aint almost all midgard classes is it?

What about thane, warrior, shadowblade, zerker, skald, runemaster. Almost all should certainly include over 50% of the classes, at least.
Are you ACTUALLY saying that any realm having 1 overpowered class isn't wrong?

1 healer can take out a entire zerg with insta's... can any alb class do that? (edit: this means mezz/stun NOT kill)

1 BD can kill 3-4 tanks... can any alb class do that?

5savages+3healers... can kill any alb fg, usually 2fg.

Just have 1 overpowered class is wrong!

N

noaim

so being the defending force you only face relic attempts the moment your opponents have the relics in hand, since noone ever admits to a failed relic attempt. :) That definition is as crap as the Iraqi information minister saying " there are no americans in Baghdad"

I suppose its up to the defenders to decide if they think it was a real attempt then, if the attackers deny it. But I believe you either missed or ignored my question.

How were we to know that you werent going for relics, when you ran around in our frontier with 150+ people, and held the majority of our keeps at 2am? I mean maybe you just say it was a normal keeptake because not enough mids logged, so you never got the opportunity to strike at Mjollner.

Because if we held the majority of your keeps at that hour, and had 150+ middies in your frontier, and outnumbered you like you outnumbered us, dont tell me you would not think it was a RR.

N

noaim

Originally posted by acei

1 healer can take out a entire zerg with insta's... can any alb class do that?

5savages+3healers... can kill any alb fg

Read the thread then reply.

And PLEASE where do you guys find everything I said?

Exactly where did I say its ok to have 1 overpowered class? I just asked Glottis to point out how the hell almost all midclasses is overpowered. Cause they are clearly not.

R

rg-zorena

5savages+3healers... can kill any alb fg, usually 2fg.

get a clue noob

R

Rollie

[/B]

lol hahahahhahhha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom