mids rr at 5am cet, time 2 take up alarmclock raids

M

Mirala

blablabla, just friggin alarmclock raid us then albs cuz that's obviously what u want to do and take the st00pid relics so we can close this silly thread...

N

noaim

Originally posted by Rollie
lol hahahahhahhha

Someone has been reading your old sig too much :D

And then taken it way too serioud...you better explain that you dont have that many instas and hitpoints. ;)

F

Feya

cant be bothered to read whole thread tbh..BUT some albs wanted to take relics and most not so in the end the ones who didnt wanted a late night raid logged and the rest was smashed...we HAD the chance to take youre relic with youre silly defence mids but we DIDNT go for it cause of late night/early morning..think about that troll brains

Feya

Proud GM of Avengers of Pendragon

R

Rollie

Originally posted by noaim
Someone has been reading your old sig too much :D

aye the sig was a joke, didnt think anyone would actually believe it, yet here we have an alb who is talking about a 20+sec insta mezz with 150 radius taking out an entire zerg.

Fantastic fun for sunday morn, come on glottis give your mate a hand.

A

acei

aye the sig was a joke, didnt think anyone would actually believe it, yet here we have an alb who is talking about a 20+sec insta mezz with 150 radius taking out an entire zerg.

Fantastic fun for sunday morn, come on glottis give your mate a hand.
You neglect the fact that no alb class can do that... not 1 insta on your main CCer... and within 20seconds the fotm savages have killed half the alb group.

Also 150radius is big enough to get a group that is /sticking to their driver.

B

brommix

Mirala its you/midgaard who wants it....otherwise you wouldnt start it would you :)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by noaim
Same goes for all the hib-raids on Grallar at silly hours that were just "for fun" or "suicide".

IF you had gotten inside, would you have left relic?

Maybe you would, maybe you wouldnt, but tell me 1 thing. How the fuck does it matter what he answers. If he says "no we wouldnt have taken it", will you believe that and say "ok then I think it was ok". No, you would keep on flaming, since thats the only thing you can do.

Did hibs set up rams on door? No.
Did most hibs wear no armour whilst rushing relic guards? Yes.

This is not my argument, so please don't drag my raids into this, when I raid you for relics, I walk away with them, that's when you know I've raided you.

On the rest of the thread : With regards to cross realming because of this, not if I can help it. The raid was not successful, therefore I don't believe that it was intentional. I am glad hibs backended the mids and made sure it wasn't, but if Alb raids non primetime now, you are setting yourselves up for early morning raids again.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by acei

Also 150radius is big enough to get a group that is /sticking to their driver. [/B]

lol hahahahahahhahahha

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Rollie, ass, you can joke about it as much as you want.
But it remains that Mids did an off peak relic raid.

And Noaim, how many classes do you want to be uber?
I know Nolby Pricks could not hack it with a more sane class (Albion) so they quickly left that to get more rp's in 1 week than they ever did playing Albion...
Yet Mids think they are skilled, etc.
Imho only those players who fight with less "uber" classes show any skill.
As soon as Nolby Pricks took one beating in Emain they rushed to BW to bitch (being the lame losers they are).
And now Mids try and fail to take a relic at 4 am...
The bitching you lot did about the los issue on necro's was insane, for the 2 weeks GoA/Mythic let those necro's have it.
Yet you lot have played with overpowered classes for most of the passed year. Zerkers, SB's (both toned down now, but still now weak), Healers, Savages, Hunters, Bonedancer.
Not sure how many more classes you want to remain uber and to become even more uber.
Regards, Glottis

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu

Show me my post in this thread that mentions relic raid whine boy

B

bloodclot

HI there glottis!

well glottis:

whats overpowered about a hunter?
is it overpowered cause you got killed by one?

explain plz

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Show me my post in this thread that mentions relic raid whine boy

Your initial post where you respond to a thread that concerns the 5 am cet relic raid?
Or are you reading a different topic?
Regards, Glottis

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: HI there glottis!

Originally posted by bloodclot
whats overpowered about a hunter?
is it overpowered cause you got killed by one?

explain plz

I do get killed by hunters, mostly due to that pet they have.
But the damage output of hunters, combined with the damage add that is the pet, is a bit too much yes.
Regards, Glottis

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Nol
Did hibs set up rams on door? No.
Did most hibs wear no armour whilst rushing relic guards? Yes.

This is not my argument, so please don't drag my raids into this, when I raid you for relics, I walk away with them, that's when you know I've raided you.

On the rest of the thread : With regards to cross realming because of this, not if I can help it. The raid was not successful, therefore I don't believe that it was intentional. I am glad hibs backended the mids and made sure it wasn't, but if Alb raids non primetime now, you are setting yourselves up for early morning raids again.

I never intended that your (hibs) raid (actually referred to one that Novamir had) actually was a serious attempt (if it sounded like that, my bad) I just replied to Ravenbournes post.

R

Rollie

Your initial post where you respond to a thread that concerns the 5 am cet relic raid?
Or are you reading a different topic?
Regards, Glottis

quote me my post saying anything regarding the right/wrong of the relic raid in this post or the others.

X

Xandax

<snip>
Yet you lot have played with overpowered classes for most of the passed year. Zerkers, SB's (both toned down now, but still now weak), Healers, Savages, Hunters, Bonedancer.
Not sure how many more classes you want to remain uber and to become even more uber.
Regards, Glottis

LOL
BD uber??, try stopping attacking a group of a mage, with 2-3 healers and a meele solo?
Hunter? hahahahaha.

Nekros are at least as overpowered (if not more due to being invulnerable while got pet) as BD - oh, no - forgot - they are alb. class so they have it much harder :rolleyes: .
Scouts with better damage and range then hunters are probely underpowered right?

And look to your own uber classes before complaining about all other things in this game (note the word - game, take a chill pill)

Somebody haveing a bad year and getting "owned" by various mid. classes I think?

N

noaim

And Noaim, how many classes do you want to be uber?

Almost all, like you said, please?

B

bloodclot

Re: Re: HI there glottis!

I do get killed by hunters, mostly due to that pet they have.
But the damage output of hunters, combined with the damage add that is the pet, is a bit too much yes.
Regards, Glottis

hmm damage output of scouts are bigger and scouts have slam. scouts have longer range, and with RF2 or 3 they out damage hunters with their range by far. just close combat is hard vs a hunter cause you can't flee with a pet on your tail ( plz mythic fix/change pet see hidden).

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Xandax
LOL
BD uber??, try stopping attacking a group of a mage, with 2-3 healers and a meele solo?
Hunter? hahahahaha.

Nekros are at least as overpowered (if not more due to being invulnerable while got pet) as BD - oh, no - forgot - they are alb. class so they have it much harder :rolleyes: .
Scouts with better damage and range then hunters are probely underpowered right?

And look to your own uber classes before complaining about all other things in this game (note the word - game, take a chill pill)

Somebody haveing a bad year and getting "owned" by various mid. classes I think?

The range difference between a scout and a hunter is maybe one horse length...
I'm talking 400hp damage versus 200hp damage... that is a tad more (melee between hunter and scout).
Bonedancer does not have all those bugs that a necro pet has. Purge works, MoC works.
Necro is nice, but I can give you a quite impressive list with all the bugs that the class has, even with 1.66 patch, and there is no chance Mythic will ever change it (explaining why they got some loving).
But calling scouts and necro's uber Albion classes is funny. Scouts do nice leeching from fights, but necro's have about 0% impact on rvr. That is a bit different from Savages, Zerkers, SB's, and Healers.
Regards, Glottis

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Re: HI there glottis!

Originally posted by bloodclot
hmm damage output of scouts are bigger and scouts have slam. scouts have longer range, and with RF2 or 3 they out damage hunters with their range by far. just close combat is hard vs a hunter cause you can't flee with a pet on your tail ( plz mythic fix/change pet see hidden).

And as many hunters do walk backwards while in melee so pet can't be evaded/blocked.....bunch of sissys that can't have a normal fight ! :)

R

Rollie

quote me my post saying anything regarding the right/wrong of the relic raid in this post or the others.

Will i get a reply whine boy? :)

I wanna see this post

W

Whisperess

Cba to read all the whines and flaming back and forth, but here goes.

1. The keep taking was a revenge act that started immediately after getting the last mid keep back. ( actually, some of the takings started way earlier than that )

2. They attacked Excalibur.

Now, what they could've done is get the outer door down to ~5% and then leave. They didn't - real shame that.
I for one is glad hibs decided to help albs.

To the mids - the revenge thingy with taking all the keeps - good. Attacking ( attempting atleast ) Excalibur - bad.

Yet I would like to point out that this was not a planned raid whatsoever. Nor was it an alarmclock raid since obviously the event of actions was directly after cleaning out the mid frontiers from albs. They should have just followed hibs example, but with the midgardian touch - strip and moon at Excalibur and then see if they could get inside Castle Sauvage :p

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Whisperess

1. The keep taking was a revenge act that started immediately after getting the last mid keep back. ( actually, some of the takings started way earlier than that )

It was H&S, Bokke+Untouchables that started before midnight on alb keeps :)

W

Whisperess

It was H&S, Bokke+Untouchables that started before midnight on alb keeps :)
Read my sig - I think I would know about that part :p

Edit: and we left the alb frontier way before this entire retaliation event started - so keep us out of this :p

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Whisperess
Read my sig - I think I would know about that part :p
lol aye should have seen that :D

dam sunday mornings and all this fun

L

Lumikki

Go ahead albs, wake up at 5am if the relics mean so much to you and you all feel that you must avenge this fun that left over realm defenders had on your relic keep door.

Go on, wake up every morning at 5am just so you can show us mids where we stand.

xx

W

Whisperess

lol aye should have seen that :D

dam sunday mornings and all this fun
:D

was fun for a while, when we went for the third keep it just got tedious :) want to thank the Albs that came and relieved me from the boredom :)

X

Xandax

<snip>
But calling scouts and necro's uber Albion classes is funny. Scouts do nice leeching from fights, but necro's have about 0% impact on rvr. That is a bit different from Savages, Zerkers, SB's, and Healers.
Regards, Glottis

Just as funny as calling Hunters and BD uber :rolleyes:

But I forgot - they (all of the listed) are not albion classes, thus they are uber and needs to be nerfed, so albions classes have no chance of looseing :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom