Mids cant play RvR everyone read this!

G

Gregstah

Hi i wanna talk about mids in RvR...

Well we got a slightly problem out here..

tbh when i started at this game playing in alb/exc i thought damn albs suck at RvR

and aye they still do but at least i would say they listen and try to do their best anytime anywhere..

Mids can only play in guild grp's, where did the times go when there only were random grp's and then NP? :p

some time ago well, lets say long time ago no one had trouble playing in a random grp.. and all was fine after all them guilds ppl suck in random grp's

Like when u ask some1 to assist in a tank grp only 2 outta 4 assist u.. and wtf is that cmon..! :/

It sux.. that makes us loose to them albs who "dont know how to play but kick our arse anyway"

Why dont u just get a grip of ur selfs and start paying attention in RvR in a random grp and not trying to lead it and beeing "All that" cuz u aint.. only those who can do that is guild grp's and some from NP ofc :p

But thats another discussion.. well all i wanna say is use the fecking /assist macro when needed

one thing about healers as well... why did u stopped using aoe stunn in a random grp? allways worked and allways will work.. just dont understand that..

F

- Fedaykin -

aye most savages still learning how to /assist

give them time!

G

Gregstah

Bah all most mids can do is whine about albs zergin...

but what did NP do last time? they gathered 2fg and pwned a whole fecking zerg.. why cant the rest try to be as good and have the same fun as NP?

Why does NP still have fun? cuz they know how 2!

Bah.. moved to mid becousei thought ppl would play alot better in random grp's etc.. but not at all.. its actually worse then alb :/

F

Flimgoblin

who ever thought being uber could be so boring.

/assist stick style
*snores* :)

F

- Fedaykin -

when roaming in a FC group i hardly ever recall us meeting a full group of random hibs/mids...

we always fight organised guild groups which obviously makes life harder for us but more fulfilling i suppose when we win. I would love to see more random mid/hib groups tbh as i think the top Mid/hib RvR guilds have RP farming pretty easy compared to alb RvR guilds.

A

Arnor

remove /assist imo, make us see/think instead of pushing a button.

and savages are becoming a problem for joe schmoe in midgard :(
You are more or less forced to make a savage to get a normal rvr group since they are so much better then the rest of midgards tanks, that makes me a sad panda :(

S

Strondor_New

Will somebody please think of the pandas!!!!:mad: :mad: ;p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Arnor
remove /assist imo, make us see/think instead of pushing a button.

didn't see the point of this till I ran as /assist-monkey (rather than MA) in a gank group.

*snores*

would make things more interesting, people would be more likely to spread around their targets, would take a lot more coordination to target the same thing etc.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Arnor
that makes me a sad panda :(

Cmon sexual harrasment panda, its not that bad :(
U make me cry irl tbh :/

U

uglymug

Originally posted by Gregstah
Bah.. moved to mid becousei thought ppl would play alot better in random grp's etc.. but not at all.. its actually worse then alb :/
then pls go back there .. we have enough albs whining about Mid .. we don't need Mids to do it for them

Z

zmurf

tbh when i started at this game playing in alb/exc i thought damn albs suck at RvR

and aye they still do but at least i would say they listen and try to do their best anytime anywhere..

Mids can only play in guild grp's, where did the times go when there only were random grp's and then NP? :p

some time ago well, lets say long time ago no one had trouble playing in a random grp.. and all was fine after all them guilds ppl suck in random grp's

Like when u ask some1 to assist in a tank grp only 2 outta 4 assist u.. and wtf is that cmon..! :/

It sux.. that makes us loose to them albs who "dont know how to play but kick our arse anyway"

Why dont u just get a grip of ur selfs and start paying attention in RvR in a random grp and not trying to lead it and beeing "All that" cuz u aint.. only those who can do that is guild grp's and some from NP ofc :p

But thats another discussion.. well all i wanna say is use the fecking /assist macro when needed

one thing about healers as well... why did u stopped using aoe stunn in a random grp? allways worked and allways will work.. just dont understand that..

So in short

"Hi i am mister Uber rvr player, tell me how u rvr and i tell u what kind of an idiot u r"

Many ppl r in random groups insted of rvr guilds for a reason, probably because they couldn't get in to a rvr guild or cause they r still learning (u never stop learning, same goes for daoc rvr) ... u to were a 'newbie' once, so get off ur high horse and get a clue ...

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Lumikki
Time to move back to alb then?

:rolleyes:

xx

hehe, seriously doubt a guy with this attitude would be missed if he did :)

C

cerberos

Jesus man lighten up, its a game and ppl play to have fun, they dont play to have someone like you telling them hav to play.

And if you dont like mid go back to alb or even better go hib.

K

kenshee-himura

Yeah lol blame mids for making balanced grps know how to assist... :great:

S

samildanachh

i dont do random grps anymore cuz they r so frustrating.
its like u tell every1 to assist 1 person and u get...
a paladin claiming that he shuld stay with the clerics and be thier slam bot, so doesnt assist and provides no end for grp.
then u get the person who sais 'i only assist person x and not person y etc'
and it just doesnt work and too much frustration.

V

vargen

Im an x-alb too and i have no regrets.

I love playing in Midgard, it is way more fun than camping milegates with the mindless alb zerg.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by vargen
Im an x-alb too and i have no regrets.

I love playing in Midgard, it is way more fun than camping milegates with the mindless alb zerg.
now its mostly camping apk while mid/hib zergs visit

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by aucard
i smell whine ! where is it ! ah at the top

Hi Aucard, sup?
Still playing? :D
I have seen buda last weekend...like thats a year ago i last saw him :)

G

Gregstah

Re: Re: Mids cant play RvR everyone read this!

Originally posted by zmurf
So in short

"Hi i am mister Uber rvr player, tell me how u rvr and i tell u what kind of an idiot u r"

Many ppl r in random groups insted of rvr guilds for a reason, probably because they couldn't get in to a rvr guild or cause they r still learning (u never stop learning, same goes for daoc rvr) ... u to were a 'newbie' once, so get off ur high horse and get a clue ...

No man u dont get shit do u?

Wtf do u think im trying to do? they kinda learn to assist dont they?
Its not that they cant play, cuz they really know how to use them styles when they are needed but prob is they dont assist one person and if that one person aint getting any assist, that one persons grp is gonna die becouse they healer/mezzer aint dead or beeing healed becouse not enough tanks to gank him... but its ok just play for fun and have all the fun u want... but imo it aint fun loosing to albs every single time...

A

aucard

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Hi Aucard, sup?
Still playing? :D
I have seen buda last weekend...like thats a year ago i last saw him :)

Hi matey :D just fine here, tho its soon time for work ( its sucks hard ). And how are you then ? :)

Buda, so he play once again ? =) still void ? Say hi from me if you see him :p

A

angara-ffs

I am just fine :)
And ill tell Buda you said hi...and afaik, no void, some new char ;)

Have fun at work!

C

Cuthervaen

Yeah, thanks to savages hibs are betting getting better at /assist though.

We want our quad hits too, it only just takes 4 of us hib tanks to perform one :rolleyes:

I'd love to see % figures of success of these made up quads though, hope it's at least 10% too ;)

G

Gregstah

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Gregtsah my man.
Sup m8, why the h8?

No hate around mate.. i just really want ppl to play well.. no offence to any1 guys but its really annoying when u try to do ur best in the grp and fail cuz ppl dont wanna listen :/

A

Athanas

Originnaly posted by zmurf

I was in Angels of Retribution for about 3 months and i couldn't get higher than lvl 20,not because i am gimped but because every time there was someone who always said "When you will ding 50 you will suck cause you are only def (pala) or you dont have any def (arms).WTF you think you pwn??? "Just stfu and stop pretending the uber player to others by dueling and mofoing to death, play RvR to show your skillz,you are no perfect either" i said and left.
I am not telling that i know everything for chrissake i am just a newbie to DaoC (was playing CS and Diablo 2 before i get a credit card) but help the new players get a hang of it instead of discourage them. Thnx!

Users who are viewing this thread