Mids cant play RvR everyone read this!

V

vargen

Re: Re: Re: Mids cant play RvR everyone read this!

Originally posted by Gregstah
No man u dont get shit do u?

Wtf do u think im trying to do? they kinda learn to assist dont they?
Its not that they cant play, cuz they really know how to use them styles when they are needed but prob is they dont assist one person and if that one person aint getting any assist, that one persons grp is gonna die becouse they healer/mezzer aint dead or beeing healed becouse not enough tanks to gank him... but its ok just play for fun and have all the fun u want... but imo it aint fun loosing to albs every single time...
Wanna know why we loose to albs so much?.. Here comes!!: Outnumbering.
In 85% of all battles vs albs they have larger numbers.

B

bouh

the funny thing is that this guy was appling to join BC but his application was declined due to some rvr behaviour reasons. So he joined Domiantion (a small rvr guild) and now he is tring to teach mids how to play.

i should not say this but as he blames on mids i blame on him.

PS. I have nothing against Domiantion.

G

Gregstah

The only reason i wanted to join BC is becouse its a russian guild and i speak russian... and it was declined becouse some stupid guy from BC (got nothing agains BC) started playing smart and lying ... then some1 told it was me who were playing smart etc..

nvm bout that now..

All i wanna say is plz do as told in the grp dont run around like a shmuck...

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Sonath
I was in Angels of Retribution for about 3 months and i couldn't get higher than lvl 20,not because i am gimped but because every time there was someone who always said "When you will ding 50 you will suck cause you are only def (pala) or you dont have any def (arms).WTF you think you pwn??? "Just stfu and stop pretending the uber player to others by dueling and mofoing to death, play RvR to show your skillz,you are no perfect either" i said and left.
I am not telling that i know everything for chrissake i am just a newbie to DaoC (was playing CS and Diablo 2 before i get a credit card) but help the new players get a hang of it instead of discourage them. Thnx!

that was kindda my entire point ... :/

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
aye most savages still learning how to /assist

give them time!

kinda hard to assist when the target drops in <3 secs
"xxx has no target"
u get --- rps
"xxx has no target"
u get --- rps
"xxx has no target"

W

wolfen_rb

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD
kinda hard to assist when the target drops in <3 secs
"xxx has no target"
u get --- rps
"xxx has no target"
u get --- rps
"xxx has no target"

lol :cheers:

P

parzi

Re: Re: Re: Mids cant play RvR everyone read this!

No man u dont get shit do u?

Wtf do u think im trying to do? they kinda learn to assist dont they?
Its not that they cant play, cuz they really know how to use them styles when they are needed but prob is they dont assist one person and if that one person aint getting any assist, that one persons grp is gonna die becouse they healer/mezzer aint dead or beeing healed becouse not enough tanks to gank him... but its ok just play for fun and have all the fun u want... but imo it aint fun loosing to albs every single time...

well, maybe the MA chooses targets too slow ;P and when ppl get "xyz has no target" in a random group they tend to search targets theirself :p

dont get it why you post it here wont change anything with random groups, random groups are frustrating cause there is always some ppl who are afk or dont play well etc.. and if its only 2 or 3 of 8, and the rest plays well the random group will loose vs guildgrps ofc...

K

killrake

So Domination is so good?

The only thing u try to do is steal members from other guilds, u have tried to ask me to join u two times I have also heard that u have been asking half of Midgard for SMs (supp).

If u complain so much why dont u only play ur "Yberguild" cough
then u will have no reason to complain.

I also heard that one of ur player was not online in 2 days (one of the founders) and he got kicked out of guild because of that.

Way to GO :eek7: :eek7:

H

Hestetun

Its a fact that most mids are noobs, cant get around that. Ive heard alot from old mid about how mids play and what they think pwnz etc.

Ive heard most healers get "yay u rox" when they couldent even land a fucking mezz , couse the others dont know shit what is about. BUT ofc midgard got some gr8 players too , but most noobs end up in mid couse they just cant do it without easy mod =)

This isent for sussi and invitemee and mumin and some other savages or for some NP dudes =) u do gr8. But for 95 % others

W

wiiwii

Originally posted by Hestetun
Its a fact that most mids are noobs, cant get around that. Ive heard alot from old mid about how mids play and what they think pwnz etc.

Ive heard most healers get "yay u rox" when they couldent even land a fucking mezz , couse the others dont know shit what is about. BUT ofc midgard got some gr8 players too , but most noobs end up in mid couse they just cant do it without easy mod =)

This isent for sussi and invitemee and mumin and some other savages or for some NP dudes =) u do gr8. But for 95 % others

think u hurt 95% that are not mentioned :twak:
take it back :(

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by wiiwii
think u hurt 95% that are not mentioned :twak:
take it back :(

why ? I hurt there EGOS. Isent my fault they think they own. Something they infact dosent :D

Most of the ebay peeps and new savages are noobs.

But wiiwii I dont see u as noob =) dont worry :D

O

ormagaa

Hi i wanna talk about mids in RvR...

Well we got a slightly problem out here..

tbh when i started at this game playing in alb/exc i thought damn albs suck at RvR

and aye they still do but at least i would say they listen and try to do their best anytime anywhere..

Mids can only play in guild grp's, where did the times go when there only were random grp's and then NP? :p

some time ago well, lets say long time ago no one had trouble playing in a random grp.. and all was fine after all them guilds ppl suck in random grp's

Like when u ask some1 to assist in a tank grp only 2 outta 4 assist u.. and wtf is that cmon..! :/

It sux.. that makes us loose to them albs who "dont know how to play but kick our arse anyway"

Why dont u just get a grip of ur selfs and start paying attention in RvR in a random grp and not trying to lead it and beeing "All that" cuz u aint.. only those who can do that is guild grp's and some from NP ofc :p

But thats another discussion.. well all i wanna say is use the fecking /assist macro when needed

one thing about healers as well... why did u stopped using aoe stunn in a random grp? allways worked and allways will work.. just dont understand that..

most randomgroups suck. -> zerg to win -> not fun.

form your own guildgroups and gank instead of running in your 5fg+ etc.

(exception for TDMM)

S

schinkaar

what fons and heste said.

+

well tbh most people dont want to be yber in RvR, i think that is the main reason why some people suck, because to be percieved as a "good" healer all you have to do is either insta stun-mezz, or purge fast when you get mezzed and insta, or if you are aug/mend spamm SH until you run out of power, and ofc prevent deaths with your instas. a "good" shaman means 42 aug, maybe use ichor on adds. Now this should really be the border betwean bad and average, but that is all that is required to be "good" except by the people who understand RvR. The people that see your mistakes will rarely tell you about it, its very hard to give advice to people who arent asking for it, and most dont wont it anyway and will rather leave/logg than put up with your "shit".
So if you wanna be good play with people who have the same goals, and dont blame people who have others.

C

cadiva

All i wanna say is plz do as told in the grp dont run around like a shmuck...

And who made you ruler of Midgard?

If you don't like the way RvR runs here do like has been said before, go in a guild group or go back to Albion.

Think the majority of Mids are quite enjoying the way we play our RvR actually without being told we're all shmucks by some ex-Alb ;)

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by uglymug
then pls go back there .. we have enough albs whining about Mid .. we don't need Mids to do it for them

loool
tha proves what a shit realm you are...
only a bounce of gosuwannabes hitting 2 buttons and think they are ubah and got l33t skillz

A

Athanas

Originally posted by Powahhh
loool
tha proves what a shit realm you are...
only a bounce of gosuwannabes hitting 2 buttons and think they are ubah and got l33t skillz

It has nothing to do with the realm,it's all about a person's character,something that even 10L10 will never fix to you or the rest of the so-called "uberskilled" players. And just to remind you that you didn't started knowing everything for this game either,gl.

P

phule_gubben

There's more RvR zones then Emain aswell, Odins for example, many random groups and we do well against both albs and hibs.

Emain is for the RPpharmers and for those who lean towards killing other players only. I myself do play both PvE and PvP alot and in RvR i prefer keepdefence/takes more then open RvR.

K

killrake

If u hadent done that , when u got owerpowerd savages and got advantage with 2 relics , 1 power relic , u really had sucked. Kinda dont see ur point there tho.

Like u never hade relics Roflmao....hmmm never hade any powerrelics at all hmmmmmm

Ohhhh u are a LA, then I had to bow my head for the yberplayer, hahhahaaha

C

Cuthervaen

RvR Specific Issues: Endurance Regeneration
Due to the concentration-based single target nature of the endurance regeneration buff in Midgard, killing a Shaman often results in a fatal crippling of any Midgard group. End regen is often the single most important factor in any fight – it increases the survival rate of support players while increasing the offensive capability of melee players. Upon being rezzed, the Shaman is required to single target buff each member of the group, a process which is often impossible to complete mid-battle.
From the VNboards....

Made me chuckle really, so easy to fix, give the shaman a little drum and let endurence be interrupted everytime a troll... huh mean firby farts in his relative proximity, works so great for us :rolleyes:

A secondary issue is that when a Shaman is out of range, players cannot use endurance regeneration potions as a temporary measure, since the potion will not take effect due to the dormant conc based buff.

That I agree could be fixed though

A

Arnor

its a fact that you cant have a fg vs fg fight with la w/o their tethered assmates come to help...

(that one time yesterday was the exeption that proved the rule)

pps: nerf psychox imo

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Arnor
its a fact that you cant have a fg vs fg fight with la w/o their tethered assmates come to help...

That goes for the entire server, with the exception of a few guilds ... join me in SG arnor not possible to zerg since max players per fight :)

A

aucard

Originally posted by angara-ffs
I am just fine :)
And ill tell Buda you said hi...and afaik, no void, some new char ;)

Have fun at work!

Good to hear you fine:)

Its never fun at work m8, good i quit it soon ;D 31 days days to free life :p

G

Gregstah

y0 people?

Wouldnt u rather play well and pwn in RvR doesnt matter if its a keep take or defence or none of them parts..

Dont come here and tell me that mids DONT wanna play good in RvR if so let them who dont wanna play RvR go and play EQ instead thats a PvE game.. DAoC is RvR game imo.

And if u dont wanna play RvR then dont join any grp's or go make a new char and lvl it 50 again and again and again!

why cant u just understand that i aint hating any1 i just want ppl who aint that well in RvR learn it fast and be good thats the only way to be good.. if NP can do it then the rest can do it as well... just think and use ur brain once in a while this aint F8 /stick anytime style... as for the guy who talked about the healers..

lol @ that opinion cuz thats not easy and not every healer can spam SH without beeing attack or use his instas right.. no use using an insta mezz or stunn on one person.. or is it?

As for all the rest who i hope understand this thread and are on my side thx for the understanding and i hope that some1 learned a bit from this

C

cadiva

Wouldnt u rather play well and pwn in RvR doesnt matter if its a keep take or defence or none of them parts

No. You don't get it do you? The vast majority of people playing RvR for Midgard on this server don't want to 'pwn' anything. We just want to have fun playing a game we all enjoy.

Seems to me that wanting to 'pwn' is a pretty sad reason for going RvR to be honest.
I do it because it's within the spirit of the game to go and defend my realm when it's under attack or alternatively to go and try attack another realm.
I don't do it to 'pwn', to be 'cool', or 'uber' or any of those other dreadful 'l33t' expressions.
I do it to have fun. If it's not fun I won't be doing it. Fairly straightforward argument I would think.

I appreciate you're saying this because you think you're doing it for the good of the realm. Perhaps you need to change the way you express your desires.
Instead of telling 95% of Midgard they are noobs, perhaps you should have approached it from the other angle and said something like - Hey guys, I've got some great ideas for how we could get even better at RvR.

At the end of the day your initial post did nothing but put the backs up the vast majority of Middies playing on Excalibur when you might have instead had most of us on your side if you'd chosen a better way to express things.

Users who are viewing this thread