Where is everyone going to discuss rvr after this forum closes?

P

Pandemic

i wont miss a single c*nt on these boards but is everyone going to another general board or ?

merry christmas

I

ilienwyn

Discuss? Wrong verb imho. Change it to whine please :D

F

Freppe^^

I havent read gotten this into my head yet but WHY THE FUCK IS IT GOING DOWN? Aint it just the servers for a littul while? I dont see any reason to put down the best forum ever and make me have to deal with my addiction!

F

Freppe^^

TBH, how will daoc feel when this closes? BW has been with us since the start?¿ Its a part of the daoc game ffs, nothing will be the same! :( I for sure will miss it, i mean, when i think about daoc, i have bw in my thougths aswell! :(

<- cryin irl

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Freppe^^
TBH, how will daoc feel when this closes? BW has been with us since the start?¿ Its a part of the daoc game ffs, nothing will be the same! :( I for sure will miss it, i mean, when i think about daoc, i have bw in my thougths aswell! :(

<- cryin irl

maybe we should keep a BW memorial in emain, everyone coudl whine as much they can :D

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Freppe^^

<- cryin irl
nope 1st came goas own boards but we whined at em to much it looked bad for em so they closed em down

2nd came bw we whined to much ate to much bandwidth and game.net closed em down

hopefully we wont kill the 3rd set of forums:mad:

R

Riddler

bring back the old goa forums imo ...so much more peaceful there :)

ok...there was quite some whine since daoc had just released + the old beta threads still lurking around...but rly ...they rocked :p

C

Czaedes

Just hope the mods have a bit more cahonas there and won't allow the mindless trolling whinies to take over the forum ;)

Oh and Freppe, I think closing BWs will be a step in the right direction rather than not. Sometimes I wish I never found out about BWs tbh :/

Users who are viewing this thread