Mids.. pls read,

A

asar

¹st thing: It wasn't a RelicRaid.
As was said in the 2 a 3 CG's we had coz 2 cg's were full. (/me looks at herbal and Pluto)
It was just a shitload of Albs that went Odin for revenge.
Then Herbal i think said lets w8 a couple of ports for more ppl.. So finaly we got ourselfs a nice army.
And tried to take some keeps. And as we saw after 2 keeps your TOTAL defense was gone. You all sat at Mjolnir with all those PBAOE'ers at doors.. so fun was gone for us :(
So we said lets take all keeps :D) And we were allowed coz there was no defense..

²nd thing: Mids.... lol
You whining about our NINJA RAIDS coz we got a mincer lol.
But when you took 2fg SB's towards Nottmoor.
It was just *scouting* the area? lol as we saw you sitting between Blendrake and Nottmoor on that hill.. (i love Scout TS information) And when you walked to wards nottmoor and got owned by albs that knew were you were you prolly went Mjolnir aswel)

³nd thing: Hibs... *sigh*
Look we know you prolly aren't able to make an own raid.
So you camp with 5fg rr7+ in AMG house.. wich didn't even fit :D.
Then. at the Midgard Relic Raid on Albion, you tryed to leech the relics... a bit lame as Midgard had put its work into the raid and you just lech allong.
Same yesterday at the "Alb wants to piss Mids off" raid.
You again take 1 keep and prolly thought we gonna strike Mjo,nir and when all doors are down we just raid u from the back and pbaoe Mjolnir to the ground.

It would be nice if you would only sit back today with sum popcorn between mjolnir and ATK to mark the way Albs will need to go when we carry >!>!>OUR<!<!< relics back to our fair lands!

(may the light of Camelot shine on you0 orsumthing :drink:

Oh by the way: As we saw you Mids allrdy crapped your pants full yesterday what was only a small raid comparing to what will come today... Haha GL to you all.. and why don't you all piss off to Hibernia Prydwen just like Nolby Fried does!

:moon:

M

mandom

Originally posted by asar

Oh by the way: As we saw you Mids allrdy crapped your pants full yesterday what was only a small raid comparing to what will come today...
you really think the server can handle that amount of ppl today if it couldnt yesterday?
also ppl will lag everywhere around the keep and die to our pbaoe, just wish i had a sm

L

lenilas

BS i watched group after group of low rr Albs run from Amg towards Mid DL yesterday during the daytime, at most times there was 2fg of random alb noobs (rr1 - rr3) running around odins also, but the funny thing is, these groups would just disappear without dying to hibs / mids or guards, so my guess is they all went and logged out near mid keeps.

A

asar

Atleast your scared again.. and you still couldn't do allot with those 20% strength relics. Coz u all sat at mjolnir w8ing for nothing :D

T

telaron

Originally posted by lenilas
BS i watched group after group of low rr Albs run from Amg towards Mid DL yesterday during the daytime, at most times there was 2fg of random alb noobs (rr1 - rr3) running around odins also, but the funny thing is, these groups would just disappear without dying to hibs / mids or guards, so my guess is they all went and logged out near mid keeps.

Hahahaha yeah we were just to bring in then 400 man strong loginforce that was hiding in the relic tower but then the server crashed :/

Serious, you need to stop playing this game and catch up with reality.

F

filofax

Originally posted by lenilas

We marched right on in with a bunch of ppl.. easy as that.
No logging...
Facts > guessing.

P

phule_gubben

Keep up the good work imo. crash the servers and destroy it for all others that want to enjoy a game.

D

Divinia

nope, we always get the relics by mail..

D

dalilama

Re: ..

Atleast your scared again.. and you still couldn't do allot with those 20% strength relics. Coz u all sat at mjolnir w8ing for nothing :D

:clap:

feeer tha zerg :great:

:ROFLMAO:

D

Denisée

Then. at the Midgard Relic Raid on Albion, you tryed to leech the relics... a bit lame as Midgard had put its work into the raid and you just lech allong.
You again take 1 keep and prolly thought we gonna strike Mjo,nir and when all doors are down we just raid u from the back and pbaoe Mjolnir to the ground.

It would be nice if you would only sit back today with sum popcorn between mjolnir and ATK to mark the way Albs will need to go when we carry >!>!>OUR<!<!< relics back to our fair lands!

(may the light of Camelot shine on you0 orsumthing :drink:

Oh by the way: As we saw you Mids allrdy crapped your pants full yesterday what was only a small raid comparing to what will come today... Haha GL to you all.. and why don't you all piss off to Hibernia Prydwen just like Nolby Fried does!

:moon:
You blame mids for believeing it was a RR attempt. It would've been if mids had not responded, no matter how much you try to deny it.
But now you claim Hibs was there to steal relics. I strongly doubt that, they were there to farm Albs, ain't that hard to understand is it ?

A

asar

Re: Re: Mids.. pls read,

Originally posted by Divinia
nope, we always get the relics by mail..

coooool... i knew mythic luvs you more

A

asar

Re: Re: Mids.. pls read,

Originally posted by Denisée
You blame mids for believeing it was a RR attempt. It would've been if mids had not responded, no matter how much you try to deny it.
But now you claim Hibs was there to steal relics. I strongly doubt that, they were there to farm Albs, ain't that hard to understand is it ?

well u say it in ur own post:
You blaim albs for believing it was a relic-leech attempt. It would've been if Albs actually DID a relicraid.

A

ab_fluid

lol, ur a fucking idiot, u have well over double our numbers online at primetime, so yes, u got a better chance at relics than us with T3h Z3rg, u expect us to just sit in DL doing nothing while every mid and alb is in odin's/jamt/uppland? get a grip u stupid fotm nob end.

D

Denisée

Re: Re: Re: Mids.. pls read,

well u say it in ur own post:
You blaim albs for believing it was a relic-leech attempt. It would've been if Albs actually DID a relicraid.
Why take relics just to leave Dagda unprotected ?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Keep up the good work imo. crash the servers and destroy it for all others that want to enjoy a game.

You mean like how Zerkers and SB destroyed the game for about 1 year?
Or how savages are destroying the game right now?
Or you mean how Midgard did 3 alarm clock raids, and atleast one log out raid?
Is that what you are talking about mr Mid?
Hypocrites you lot. And some are radar abusing hypocrites :(
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Filip

Tbh i really doubth hibs would try to snatch the relic's (would be fun though if they had tryed if we had gotten that far)...

that pissed of mob was bigger than the entire hib pop i bet ...

A

asar

Well I agree you shouldn't just sit back in Druim Ligen. But as you read my thread u se were u can sit: between Mjolnir and ATk to mark us the way to ATk were we shall carry >!>!>OUR<!<!< relics to.

And yes I think if Hibs had the chance of leeching the relics.. they would take that chance. ofc albs and mids would do the same if they were in the situation.. although i think its not smart if hibs would do it.. coz then THEY can fear the ALB ZERG (GO ALB ZERG!!) and then they wil lsee there 2fg's rr10 LA or VGN isn't enuf.. they hsould be happy with wot they got.... for now... (hihi)

:kiss2:

G

gobblewobble

And tried to take some keeps. And as we saw after 2 keeps your TOTAL defense was gone. You all sat at Mjolnir with all those PBAOE'ers at doors.. so fun was gone for us :(
So we said lets take all keeps :D) And we were allowed coz there was no defense..
/em points at the moron of mid.
QUIT now FFS. You promiced.

B

Belomar

Hmm, I don't know about you, but I was definitely on a relic raid last night. Pity the servers and/or OpenTransit network couldn't hold together, though.

N

nuclearbomb

lol asar whine whine whine, how can u say the hibs have not enough for a relic raid they don;t need ne they got what they want and us mids are co-ordinated and skillfull so we arrange alarm clock raids because we got no chance with half the numbers during prime time.

A

asar

lol

If you hibs got the skills show em then..(SKILLS!.. NOT 1 BUTTON PBAOE)
and what im aiming at at that you still got your relics is this:

Posted by Herbal_Remedy:
oh and fyi i was going for power within the month but now i have to bitchslap mid again

....to bad mids took our relics i would love to see the elf/luri faces looking : :( at their quickbar seeing from 1tm10 PBAOE getting nerfed 20%....
And maybe you were gonna raid decently then.. because what was the latest normal raid what YOU did (and no i do NOT mean sitting with 5fg in milegate house or getting bunch of hibs and zerging when some1 else is on a raid)

Well then we have to look back a while......

and another thing.. u can cal lme a FOTM infil zerger.
But let me gues when you rolled your shadowblade.... ill bet it was in the Dark Age of Left-Axe wasnt it?..

WE are just gonne relicraid mids everyday until we got em :p

L

lawless

Re: lol

and another thing.. u can cal lme a FOTM infil zerger.
But let me gues when you rolled your shadowblade.... ill bet it was in the Dark Age of Left-Axe wasnt it?..

WE are just gonne relicraid mids everyday until we got em :p

I do guess u made your infil after the LA-nerf and went 50 thrust....

u are more n00bish than u look like... gimpwannabe stealther.

A

asar

lol

no m8 i started my infil about a year ago.. :) and why shouldnt i go thrust? because YOU (my enemy) says ooh please go slash..

S

shaetan

Would you be offended if I asked about your age?

A

asar

nope

nope not at all.. but then again.. why u wanne know? when im 10+ u gonne say: haha noob ? dunno why but older ppl find themselves so good that 10+ cant play sumhow when im 15+ u jsut find sumthing to whine... and when im 20+ im just a zerging alb.. soo why u wanne know?

Users who are viewing this thread