Darkeen

Lol asar,

Lots of bullshit there...
You cant be this stupid? :wall:

/charge

C

chruxh

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
You mean like how Zerkers and SB destroyed the game for about 1 year?
Or how savages are destroying the game right now?
Or you mean how Midgard did 3 alarm clock raids, and atleast one log out raid?
Is that what you are talking about mr Mid?
Hypocrites you lot. And some are radar abusing hypocrites :(
Regards, Glottis

I find this so very amusing ... this man here still think about how the game was a year back , and best part is hes still uppset by how classes worked back then !
And to what content does svages destroy the game ... ?

Happy good old days right !?

A

asar

Originally posted by Dmeh
nope not at all.. but then again.. why u wanne know? when im 10+ u gonne say: haha noob ? dunno why but older ppl find themselves so good that 10+ cant play sumhow when im 15+ u jsut find sumthing to whine... and when im 20+ im just a zerging alb..

well darkeen if i would have answerd if I was 12 years old..what would u say?
What would you have answerd if I was 15 years old?
What would you say if im 20+?

So age doesnt matter that much.. it's the atitude people got.. not that u can see that very well on this forum.
On this forum u think im very stupid.. but if you would grouped with me sumtime you might think im a nice person.. i think that counts for the most of us here...

To beh honest im glad when BW stops..... no more flame posts and threads.. or whines about a nice fight / raid.

And if mids think they can take the relics at 7am.. well let em..
I buy this game for 24h a day and when i feel raid raid early i do that.
So i dont blame mids for taking relics so early.
But dont blame us when we have fun for what we have payed for.. to kill the mids .. although its with a massive amount of albs.. its nice to feel your realm is strong and it feels nice to be in a force that strong..

So you have fun for what you have payed for
And let me have fun for what i have payed for.. close BW on the 23 rd orsumt. i just hope there wont be a next forum like this.

its... a game.. and this forum aint making it better.. :(

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Keep up the good work imo. crash the servers and destroy it for all others that want to enjoy a game.

lmao suck excusse.....
the server will blow to the high sky.....
and before say fun shit about the fun of others....looks at your self and to that noob kiranian or sthing.......
u started the craps not albs....here comes the payback......

ps. does the game if you chose mid is 8+ ? cause i do not think so........mids :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

E

enli

Re: .

Originally posted by asar

awhole day of posting, couldn't you do something more usefull?
i was anyhow, was maybe good that crash, damn RL seems so nice ^^

D

drummer

Re: .

Why? Cos pricks like you ,who are frustrated cos you dind't get your 10rps today to ding 1l2 , endure in posting hate towards everyone who didn't click Albion when he bought the game?

Serisouly Go back to AMG emain , i'm sure you know the way back

O

old.Icebreaker

Re: lol

If you hibs got the skills show em then..(SKILLS!.. NOT 1 BUTTON PBAOE)
and what im aiming at at that you still got your relics is this:

Posted by Herbal_Remedy:
oh and fyi i was going for power within the month but now i have to bitchslap mid again

....to bad mids took our relics i would love to see the elf/luri faces looking : :( at their quickbar seeing from 1tm10 PBAOE getting nerfed 20%....
And maybe you were gonna raid decently then.. because what was the latest normal raid what YOU did (and no i do NOT mean sitting with 5fg in milegate house or getting bunch of hibs and zerging when some1 else is on a raid)

Well then we have to look back a while......

and another thing.. u can cal lme a FOTM infil zerger.
But let me gues when you rolled your shadowblade.... ill bet it was in the Dark Age of Left-Axe wasnt it?..

WE are just gonne relicraid mids everyday until we got em :p

Last time Mids tried our Relics they came with 250-300 Mids to Dagda while we Hibs hardly got 100ppl. The Mids were allready inside the keep while the Hibs started to spread arround the keep. It was abit late to keep all Relics so a Mid Group went away with the first one while the rest of the Zerg stayed inside the keep until they can get the other 2. They even managed to bring another one out after 1 hour of fighting but this Group got stopped outside while the rest of the Hibs finally managed to kill the Mids inside the keep. It was a fight outside, followed by a fight in the Countyard, followed by the last battle inside the Tower. This Relic Raid had a duration of 2-3 hours and was alot fun. Andd if you look at the numbers Hibs were outnumbered nearly 3-1. And we still managed to stop the Mids.

Regardless of what Herbie is babbeling here we can and will stop any Force (whatever size) at our Relic Keep. Even outnumbered 10 - 1 :D

And thats what Relic Raids are about. The Raid itself. Not some stupid NPC bashing skills.

And Hibs are the Masters of supreme Relic Raids. Hibs learned to use advantages because we are outnumbered from Day 1. We can't bring the numbers but we have the brains to do good Raids.

And funky leaders like Saadyst, Novamir, Nolerdraic, Jahar. TEH Alliance and much more.

So we don't have to show our skills anymore. We allready proved them 7177872 times. :p

A

asar

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by drummer
Why? Cos pricks like you ,who are frustrated cos you dind't get your 10rps today to ding 1l2 , endure in posting hate towards everyone who didn't click Albion when he bought the game?

Serisouly Go back to AMG emain , i'm sure you know the way back

Sure i know.. its the way towards mmg.. were the SB zerg is at..

ow and sumthing to trallis:
You calling me a Retarded infil?
Since you got the left-axe fix where is ur SB? semi-active? hmm
Because you died to much? now thats retarded.. I dint walk away when u had left axe...

And now please dont flame my thread with things like: fotm, df, micners got stealth, blablabla..

B

bullyjohn

d

well ofc you didn leave when mid had the left-axe bug, cause you still had you dragonfang.

and i must say i play my sb more after the patch than before, and i really dont see that much of a diference, i can still take out infils, aslong as im a little lucky, and dont get the df :D

D

Deskiziado

Re: Re: Mids.. pls read,

Originally posted by mandom
you really think the server can handle that amount of ppl today if it couldnt yesterday?
also ppl will lag everywhere around the keep and die to our pbaoe, just wish i had a sm

Yes, server can handled this amount of players. There were many more players in albion at excal defence when you took our keeps, once that we retake all keeps in 2 hours only at primetime, no alarmclock retake. But looks since server upgrade only crash when mid is under attack...

C

chronictank

i still play my zerk
VENDO 4 teh win!
well maybe not, but its fun all the same :)

D

drummer

Re: Re: Re: .

Because you died to much? now thats retarded.. I dint walk away when u had left axe...

And now please dont flame my thread with things like: fotm, df, micners got stealth, blablabla..

FYI i never played mid , I always played Hib and always played my Bard , which is a class that requires skill , so try again?

A

asar

Re: d

Originally posted by bullyjohn
well ofc you didn leave when mid had the left-axe bug, cause you still had you dragonfang.

and i must say i play my sb more after the patch than before, and i really dont see that much of a diference, i can still take out infils, aslong as im a little lucky, and dont get the df :D

i see the point dragonfang is overpowerd but no the shouldnt remove the stun.. mayb decrease it a bit to 7 or 6 sec.

Anyway sice LA got fixed most of you went critical strike..
But left-axe is still strong.. I only saw a few SB's Left Axe styles using. And often they are better then CS SB's (no offense)

Last note: do a /hug on me when im dead on Mjolnir yard :D makes me feel a bit warmer in that cold snow in uppland ;)

R

-RG-Jaond

Re: Re: d

i see the point dragonfang is overpowerd but no the shouldnt remove the stun.. mayb decrease it a bit to 7 or 6 sec.

Get a clue

Anyway sice LA got fixed most of you went critical strike..
But left-axe is still strong.. I only saw a few SB's Left Axe styles using. And often they are better then CS SB's (no offense)

Clueless

Last note: do a /hug on me when im dead on Mjolnir yard :D makes me feel a bit warmer in that cold snow in uppland ;)

Will do a /rude to your clueless FOTM ass

A

asar

Re: Re: Re: Re: .

Originally posted by drummer

(2nd post) of him)
blablabla never played mid blablabla try again.

ok reply on 1st: No because the people that talk like this:
Cos pricks like you ,who are frustrated cos you dind't get your 10rps today to ding 1l2

I mean you can talk normal to me.
I am not an object orsumthing, people have to little respect for eachother on this forum and all because: I'am an alb and you are a hib/mid?

After each nice raid my mids. hibs & albs are claiming it wasnt nice.
After each nice raid my albs. hib & mids are claiming it wasnt nice.
After each nice raid my hibs. albs & mids are claiming it wasnt nice.

I mean after mids got our relics albs said lame etc.
Thats true from their eyess.
But from Mids eyes it aint. And they are true. it was a ncie planned raid and well preformed.

Albs could have thought DAMN thats tobad and think, well here's a challenge :) let's get em back better.
Like: a nice relic raid could be: How lesser people and how more "primetime" it is how btter preformed and planned.

Anyway thats my sight on this.
I hope there wont be another forum like this.
Just so maybe we can get respect for eachother.

my 2 cents there

A

asar

Re: Re: Re: d

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Get a clue

Clueless

Will do a /rude to your clueless FOTM ass

sigh.
thnx for the /rude, wont affect me to be honest :) /kiss

M

mehuge

Oh by the way: As we saw you Mids allrdy crapped your pants full yesterday what was only a small raid comparing to what will come today... Haha GL to you all.. and why don't you all piss off to Hibernia Prydwen just like Nolby Fried does!
I am sure you will because you have "population" on your side :clap:

H

hercules-df

It didnt start out as an RR, Herby just wanted a big giant army to smash up midgard, cost them a fortune on doors etc.

About half way thru the keeps i think, it turned into an attempt on the relics coz of the sheer numbers of albs that turned up thinking it was an RR, and ppl shouting RR ODINS over /as and at sausage pad :) the 3 cgs of ppl were taking keeps so fast why not go out with a bang and a load up on a shit load of stuff at glen (or blen cant remember) where the zerg was as the server crashed for final time anyway. I wouldent mind know how many mids where defending the relics at that time coz it wouldve taken a major amount of them to stop us albs.

Anything happen yesterday or servers still down? I not tried logging in since saturday night.

T

trallis

Asar FYI im a post nerf SB, ie i rolled my SB after the LA nerf and i am semi active cos i have a real life, my arse aint glued to my chair in front of a pc 24/7.

Now go do urself a favour, get drunk, make some real life friends as they are > than virtual friends, get laid and enjoy the fresh air and not the stale smell of ur own shit which seems to flow from ur mouth.

D

drummer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: .

ok reply on 1st: No because the people that talk like this:
Cos pricks like you ,who are frustrated cos you dind't get your 10rps today to ding 1l2

I mean you can talk normal to me.
I am not an object orsumthing, people have to little respect for eachother on this forum and all because: I'am an alb and you are a hib/mid?

No dear Asar , you started with bitching mids at the very beginning on this forum , afterwards you said this forum sin't helping. And i stated why. It was my opinion. And tha's the reason why i have few respect for you and not becos you're an alb.

Btw get a clue before you start accusing me of FOTMishm with my so called SB

A

asar

sigh

Well i got a nice reallife, but ofcourse im an Alb and ive got an infiltrator (i luv dragonfang) I haven't. :bore:

and to that celtic fist bard (SB:D)
You really have so little respect for me because i post the truth??
Mayb you shouldn't drum that much and hard on your head, does something to it..

And it still suprises me any 1 is posting on a thrad from several days ago. Cos who cares?¿?

close thread pls so we can watch maybe normal reply's and posts on a other thread..

A

asar

Re: Re: Re: .

Because you died blablablablabla

BTW DRUMMER as u read this (GOOD) u see what I did say and what I did NOT say:

And if ur thinking Sure i know.. its the way towards mmg.. were the SB zerg is at.. that i ment you no. but you saying go back to amg for infil zerg so I can jsut as easy point at Sb zerg or NS zerg at amg odin.. READ BE4 YOU POST!

and i said: ow and sumthing to Trallis: Well that aint you Drummer,. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

T

trallis

in english please, not mastered the language of gibberish, but im sure it wont take long with your help

A

asar

lol

I would love to learn you it. But could you teech me first those lessons from the language your speaking? euhm whats it called?
SergBitch-Kingdom official language 2.1 ?

N

nuclearbomb

lol u albs are dumber than thought, and albs are skilled lol, in what zerg and hit nearest target or server crashin. lmao

T

trallis

Have you ever seen Snatch? you so remind me of Brad Pitts character in it, although in some scenes i actually grasp what he is talking about.

BTW IZ U PEDER?????

M

mastade

(may the light of Camelot shine on you0 orsumthing :drink:

:moon:

look, the roleplayers are out to get farmed

N

nuclearbomb

Re: lol

I would love to learn you it. But could you teech me first those lessons from the language your speaking? euhm whats it called?
SergBitch-Kingdom official language 2.1 ?

btw asar its i would love to teech u it :>

Users who are viewing this thread