News Michael Jackson

Calo

Part of the furniture
Actually i think he was great. King of the pop, thats how I will remember him.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
my theory is he isnt dead at all, he realised he couldnt do the gigs so faked his death and will now take on the form of Latoya Jackson forever

Bahumat

FH is my second home
my theory is he isnt dead at all, he realised he couldnt do the gigs so faked his death and will now take on the form of Latoya Jackson forever

I think that is probably true, although he will become a Michael Jackson cover singer.

I think it was Elvis who entered an Elvis Presley competition and he never won.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I think that is probably true, although he will become a Michael Jackson cover singer.

I think it was Elvis who entered an Elvis Presley competition and he never won.

He'll just take off his face and no-one will recognise him, i bet he's had a new one made up, chinese or something

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Was never proven only speculated, i mean i think your a cvnt but thats never been fully proven so its only my word ;)

How much did he pay to that kid who accused him of rape again...?

I think your defending a paedophile because you like his music. And i think that makes you a really twisted little fucker.

..But thats just my opinion. :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget

I think your defending a paedophile because you like his music. And i think that makes you a really twisted little fucker.

Or cause im a paedo myself and we all looked up to him

Or it could be that i am listening to his music right now

Or it could be i am listening to his music right now with a boy on my lap

Who knows for sure :p

Marc

FH is my second home

Show me proof that he was a paedo.

Thats right, you cant.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
SO what you actually mean is, IN YOUR OPINION, you think hes a paedo? In my opinion youre a prick, does that make it fact?

What the fuck does that mean? My opinion is based on facts. He paid his victims so that they wouldnt sue him. Why the fuck would he have done that if he were innocent?

You're defending a paedophile just because you like his music. Do you have any idea how disrespectful that is to his victims? :kissit:

Marc

FH is my second home
What the fuck does that mean? My opinion is based on facts. He paid his victims so that they wouldnt sue him. Why the fuck would he have done that if he were innocent?

You're defending a paedophile just because you like his music. Do you have any idea how disrespectful that is to his victims? :kissit:

has he been convicted of any crime? No, therefore hes innocent.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie

He paid millions of dollars so that he would not have to face those charges. That does not make him innocent. It proves that he did it.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH

hah, you're clearly off the track here. You've not proven that he was a peado at all. He might as well have done it, to get the pressure off his shoulders.

Marc

FH is my second home
He paid millions of dollars so that he would not have to face those charges. That does not make him innocent. It proves that he did it.

When you face a trial, there is always a chance you can be found guilty, even when you arent. By paying out, he wouldnt have to face the trial. Its the only sure fire way of avoiding jail. Doenst mean his guilty.

Im still waiting for your proof that he was a paedo.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
hah, you're clearly off the track here. You've not proven that he was a peado at all. He might as well have done it, to get the pressure off his shoulders.

Yeah that makes sense. The first time was so succesfull he just had to try it again.

OH PLEASE

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Without getting into the whole peado debate with Jacko, he had the same lawyer that got OJ off the hook.

Marc

FH is my second home
Without getting into the whole peado debate with Jacko, he had the same lawyer that got OJ off the hook.

chocran is overated. He didnt win the case, the prosecution lost (the OJ case IM talking about)

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Marc you sound alot like some religious fanatic when you talk about this. Any excuse is good enough for you.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Gorbachioo doesnt make conspiracy theories, HE IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Gorbachioo is just bitter because MJ never touched his penis and then moonwalked all over his arse while singing heehee :|

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
So he moonwalked on my ass while singin but did not touch my penis?

..Knowing mj i would say thats impossible. He wouldnt have been able to resist.

Marc

FH is my second home
Marc you sound alot like some religious fanatic when you talk about this. Any excuse is good enough for you.

Pardon? How do I? FWIW I have no connection with MJ. I thought his music was good and thats as far as it goes. Im just saying that there are no facts to back up your accusations thats hes a paedo thats all. If you show me some facts I will happily agree with you, but until you do....

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Pardon? How do I? FWIW I have no connection with MJ. I thought his music was good and thats as far as it goes. Im just saying that there are no facts to back up your accusations thats hes a paedo thats all. If you show me some facts I will happily agree with you, but until you do....

If this was about anyone else you, and everyone else, would agree that hes a paedophile.

He paid TWICE so that he wouldnt have to go to court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom