News Michael Jackson

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Id like to know then when does it become ok to make jokes?
Who is the person that can set a limit except for their own personal taste? If youre dead 10 seconds ago, its not different then when you were dead 6 weeks ago, dead is dead as far as complete strangers are concerned.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
its not different then when you were dead 6 weeks ago, dead is dead as far as complete strangers are concerned.

I'd like to post something about "You'd not say that if it was your mother" but I feel it'd be lost on here right now.

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Id like to know then when does it become ok to make jokes?
Who is the person that can set a limit except for their own personal taste? If youre dead 10 seconds ago, its not different then when you were dead 6 weeks ago, dead is dead as far as complete strangers are concerned.

There is a difference. 10 seconds ago there's still shock, horror, upset, a mix of emotions. 6 weeks later those feelings are slightly less (though still large) and acceptance has perhaps started to set in.

tris-

€Like i say though, hes a stranger to me, i dont know the fucker, i know his music but thats it.
If some random homeless bloke dies, like they do all the time, would you care if people made jokes?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
€Like i say though, hes a stranger to me, i dont know the fucker, i know his music but thats it.
If some random homeless bloke dies, like they do all the time, would you care if people made jokes?

Would you feel right making jokes of my mother?

Or say, Ezteqs mother, Overdrivens mother?

You don't know them, you now of their children, which is significally less then the effect MJ has made.

Everz

FH is my second home

I'm going to piss on your dead mother's grave, dig her up then rape her, chuck her on the railroad tracks and get some dogs to finish off the rest.

A

aoami2

stfu tohtori.... what does it matter how much effect anyone has made?

jacko isn't my mum, he's a fucking paedo, and his fucking kids are probably better off without him

tris-

I'm going to piss on your dead mother's grave, dig her up then rape her, chuck her on the railroad tracks and get some dogs to finish off the rest.

Cool story bro.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
stfu tohtori.... what does it matter how much effect anyone has made?

jacko isn't my mum, he's a fucking paedo, and his fucking kids are probably better off without him

I'm quite sure you were banned.

In any case, nice to see tris- that you still lack any conversation skills.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Moar jokes plz tbh.

I'm sure I would be sad if my mother died, but that doesn't mean that people can't make jokes about it when I'm not around.

tris-

Then shag your slut of a sister kill her then skullfuck the shit of her.

i think everz is a pretty cool guy. eh shags imaginary people and skullfucks the shit out of them and doesnt afraid of anything.

Everz

FH is my second home
i think everz is a pretty cool guy. eh shags imaginary people and skullfucks the shit out of them and doesnt afraid of anything.

I think your cool to, just your lack of empathy typifies the internet 'keyboard of anomity' generation.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Don't think this one has been posted yet:

The little kids were too much of a thriller, and his heart just couldn't beat it.

tris-

I think your cool to, just your lack of empathy typifies the internet 'keyboard of anomity' generation.

Its not just internetz man, I even sent texts to IRL friends!

AND THEY SENT THEM BACK :O

Everz

FH is my second home
Its not just internetz man, I even sent texts to IRL friends!

AND THEY SENT THEM BACK :O

YOU HAVE NO FRWIENDS

Just sent a text to your mom, to which she replied 'thats nice pumpkin'

OH MSNAASP!

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
everz dude.. you don't "oh snap" yourself
thats just wierd..

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
There wasn't as much fuss when Princess "Dirty Diana" died!

This is truly a "Bad" day for music.
"Remember the Time" when he was famous for good music instead of saying "Leave Me Alone" all the time. Personally, I didn't care if he was "Black or White"... he was one hell of a performer. "Smooth Criminal" is one of my personal favourites.

I guess it's "Human Nature" to mourn his passing. He must have been watching a "Thriller" with "Ben" and "Billie Jean" because his heart couldn't "Beat It" any more.
Some will say he's "Gone Too Soon". People with O2 tickets will be saying "They Don't Care About Us" and will "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'".

This will be a "Dangerous" time for his children as the media spotlight will be on those "Pretty Young Thing"s. "Whatever Happens" to "The Lost Children", just give them "One More Chance" and make sure they don't become part of the "Tabloid Junkie" "Carousel".

When he's buried, there's to be an earth to "Earth Song". "One Day In Your Life", you will realise that he was just trying to "Heal The World".

Thanks to Spotify for MJ's back catalogue. :clap:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You do know that going around a ban is grounds for a permaban?

internet+police.bmp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom