News Michael Jackson

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Gorb, Marc, it's not something either of you can prove either way is it? Obviously there were a lot of allegations made, but as soon as money becomes involved it is hard to see what is true and what is not. If you think he was whiter than white you are naive, and the same if you believe he definitely did all the things he was accused of.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
If this was about anyone else you, and everyone else, would agree that hes a paedophile.

He paid TWICE so that he wouldnt have to go to court.

Or it might be that he didnt want to go to court, because it would destroy his career no matter what the outcome? Like it has done anyway.

Anyways if he hade done what he did according to you, those people shouldn't have taken the settlement and should have gone to court anyway. You make it sound like; "Ok he touched me/my child, but hey i/we got some millions out of it." "So wtf."

You're the one beginning to sound like a religious fanatic tbh.

Marc

FH is my second home
If this was about anyone else you, and everyone else, would agree that hes a paedophile.

He paid TWICE so that he wouldnt have to go to court.

I am only aware of the one time he paid out money.

He has only been tried once for child abuse and he was found not guilty

Marc

FH is my second home
Gorb, Marc, it's not something either of you can prove either way is it? Obviously there were a lot of allegations made, but as soon as money becomes involved it is hard to see what is true and what is not. If you think he was whiter than white you are naive, and the same if you believe he definitely did all the things he was accused of.

Personally, I dont think I am naive. I think its naive, given the way we frown on anyone who has contact with children to think they are peados. I just think he was a boy trapped in a mans body. Someone who couldnt grow up, who liked the company of children in a non sexual way.

A lot of people close to him have stated this was what he was like. Every single person who has said things about him, have done so for financial gain.

Lucius

Banned
I know people will go on about his paedophile accusations and they have the right to do so, but I will always remember him as a great entertainer and musician. Goodbye Michael, and thanks.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Or it might be that he didnt want to go to court, because it would destroy his career no matter what the outcome? Like it has done anyway.

Anyways if he hade done what he did according to you, those people shouldn't have taken the settlement and should have gone to court anyway. You make it sound like; "Ok he touched me/my child, but hey i/we got some millions out of it." "So wtf."

This is the best point. If someone abused me as a child, I would want to see them in jail, I wouldn't accept a money settlement. Though I would probably try to claim some money as well, the most important thing would be putting him away so he wouldn't do it again. Settling for money outside of court looks worse on the prosecution than it does on MJ.
Besides, being a pedo has nothing to do with making music. If you like his music then you can give him respect for that alone. If you can't separate a musician's personal life from their music then you must be missing out on a lot of good music. Having said that I am not really a fan of MJ, but that is down to the music alone, not conspiracy theories.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie

Obviously if someone accuses you of paedophilia it never truly goes away. But if he was innocent then proving that in court would have been an infinately better choice than paying him to be quiet.

If a millionaire molested me i would rather take a shit load of money from him than see him in jail. Sure it would be great to see him suffer, but the money is better.

Like i said to marc.. any excuse will do to you people.

Oh and moose: The idea that we should forgive the fact that he raped a child because he made good music is perverse. Think about his victims for a change.

One more thing: It usually takes tohtori about 5 seconds to reply. I wonder where he is.. :p

Marc

FH is my second home

Oh and moose: The idea that we should forgive the fact that he raped a child because he made good music is perverse. Think about his victims for a change.

WHen did he rape a child?

Lucius

Banned
Or take the money AND send him to jail - or was a contract agreed or something?

Marc

FH is my second home
Right before he paid him to shut up about it?

Is that what happened? Funny that because the facts show that the child he supposedly abused, wouldnt testify in court about it.

So I ask you again, please show me some facts that show he raped a child.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Gorbachioo doesnt show facts

GORBACHIOO IS FACTS.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Methinks he has you there Toht. :lol:

Well if someone feels it's somehow bad, i can accept it.

It's the truth.

Her death was a shame and she was, in all intents and purposes, very good wank material.

Wank material is afterall another way of saying how beautiful someone is.

It's not like i said "She was a kiddie fiddler, good riddance".

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Well if someone feels it's somehow bad, i can accept it.

It's the truth.

Her death was a shame and she was, in all intents and purposes, very good wank material.

Wank material is afterall another way of saying how beautiful someone is.

It's not like i said "She was a kiddie fiddler, good riddance".

You just got completely wtfpwnt.

Admit it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The story goes when Farrah died earlier yesterday, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children in the world to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson..

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Is that what happened? Funny that because the facts show that the child he supposedly abused, wouldnt testify in court about it.

So I ask you again, please show me some facts that show he raped a child.

If i had facts he would be in prison.

Perhaps we would have those facts if the case had gone to court.

Be honest here. Would you give ANYONE else the benefit of the doubt in a case like this?

mooSe_

FH is my second home

That isn't what I said at all. I said you should separate a musicians musical career from their personal life. By which I mean that I can listen to someone's music and enjoy it no matter what the person who created it is like. And if someone has created music that you enjoy then they deserve a certain amount of respect for that achievement.
Nowhere did I say anything about forgiving him for anything. And what do you mean for a change? Yeah I'm always going around not thinking about Michael Jackson's alleged victims, I'm so inconsiderate like that.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
If i had facts he would be in prison.

Perhaps we would have those facts if the case had gone to court.

Be honest here. Would you give ANYONE else the benefit of the doubt in a case like this?

Yeah I would because that's how the legal system works; innocent until proven guilty. Anyone who isn't a crazy tabloid reader gives people the benefit of the doubt until they have been proven guilty.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah I would because that's how the legal system works; innocent until proven guilty. Anyone who isn't a crazy tabloid reader gives people the benefit of the doubt until they have been proven guilty.

This.

Especially since A: it's the parents who said the kids have been molested and B: macauly makulkinity only said it after his career was down the tubes and he ws flat broke.

gohan

FH is my second home
omg shock horror toht argueing with every1 in sight

tbh i laughed alot in this thread the jpegs were awesome, i don't persnaly like jacko and im not that bothered by his death, bring on the jokes!

and toht im sure uve never ever ever in ur life made or laughed at a joke at a dead persons expense no? course not

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
and toht im sure uve never ever ever in ur life made or laughed at a joke at a dead persons expense no? course not

Actually? No, i've never talked ill of the recently deceased.

I tend to try and not even joke on the ones who've passed on years ago. Perhaps i do say some jokes of the long gone, but i don't talk ill of the recently passed.

And i'm not arguing with "everyone else". Even if taken ALL the history into account, the biggest problems come from maybe two, three individuals.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Will get out of the thread then, because we're having a laugh

This is the story all about how my pulse got flipped turned upside down, Now I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I had cardiac arrest in Bel Air. In Gary Indiana born and raised, In the plastic surgeon room is where I spent most of my days, chillin' out, maxin', relaxing all cool when a couple of parents said I was up to no good said I was molesting their kids in the neighborhood. I got in one little incident and the police got mad and said "Were taking away your Neverland Ranch" I said I'll do a big concert tour, and when it came near I needed a trainer my body couldn't take anymore. One morning I woke up and felt pain, I said "Nah forget it, YO HOLMES LETS TRAIN" The next day around 11 or 12, blood stopped rushing to my heart valve, I collapsed on the floor, I yelled to the world yo holmes smell ya later, S lipped into a coma and I was finally there, dead of cardiac arrest at my home in Bel Air.

gohan

FH is my second home
Actually? No, i've never talked ill of the recently deceased.

I tend to try and not even joke on the ones who've passed on years ago.

And i'm not arguing with "everyone else". Even if taken ALL the history into account, the biggest problems come from maybe two, three individuals.
actaully from speakign to quite a number of people on this forum the biggest problem comes from you, even when u agree with some1 u feel the need to argue cos ur clearly wrong in the head

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
actaully from speakign to quite a number of people on this forum the biggest problem comes from you, even when u agree with some1 u feel the need to argue cos ur clearly wrong in the head

Interesting delusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom