MGS HD Collection

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anyone else picking this up? at £29.99 on most websites it looks to be one of the best bargins you will ever get.

3 awesome games that still look pretty good even by todays standards.

Can't wait to sink my teeth into this at the weekend.

Ono

Part of the furniture
I would normally go for this but I really don't have the patience to play them anymore.

I have the ICO and SotC HD pack and haven't even touched it. Metal Gear 3DS will be good though.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
mgs2 while good in parts its debatable if you would even wana play this remake. mgs3 tho is worthy loved how kojima worked the story and brilliant end

Aada

Part of the furniture
I never got round to playing MGS 3 no idea why since I played MGS 1/2 to death.

I should be in for a treat then?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yep you'll be in for atreat if your amgs nut or not. its one of a handful of games peeps repeatedly mention in forum discussions about story arcs and game endings.

leggy

Probably Scottish
The only one I enjoyed was MGS1 (played it twice - massive for me). I own the others but never had the patience for the stealth element (which is pretty much the backbone of the game).

However, I'm toying with this for the 360 as I've clearly mellowed in my old age.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yeah I loved MGS for the PS1 I played it lots of times, I got this yesterday and the controls were a shock to the system again, can't configure them either.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Yeah I loved MGS for the PS1 I played it lots of times, I got this yesterday and the controls were a shock to the system again, can't configure them either.

Heh, I remember being shocked by the controls the first time I picked up 2. Might have to get this at the weekend.

Aada

Part of the furniture
The controls are shocking, it would be fine if you could remap them but nope they don't let you ;/

Wij

I am a FH squatter
stealth element (which is pretty much the backbone of the game).
Watching cutscenes was the backbone of MGS2 and 3. It took a few minutes to do each stealth section at most before another cutscenes starts and you feel the need to piss.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Bump.

Actually got round to playing MGS4. Pausable cutscenes make it so much better.

Hideo Kojima is a total perv though isn't he.

Eg. When Rose is on screen, shaking the controller makes her breasts wobble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom