Memories...

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Messiah said:
2nd)

Hearing about a Hunter on Mid/Pry cant remeber his name stealthed past guards at CS and went around Alb killing lowbies lol he got a ban though :p

dunno if any mid/pry did that aswell, but Shade(sp?) in Nolby Pride i belive he was at that moment, stealthed trough on mid/exc.

Tusk

Loyal Freddie
Killing 3 low rr infils + 1 sb at hmg odins solo with all RAs gone and 20% hp left. Running up hill to rest and when im at 70-80%, Meduza PAs me while Im sitting for 1k. I manage to get in slam he purges but miss CD. Then I 3 shot him with front pos style getting in cap dmg every hit. Could almost feel the whine ^^

Holding bledmeer for 30 min vs 180 mids was kinda fun too, even tho this was pre ToA.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
killing 47mids near mmg emain after a relic raid. they were kind enough to come 1group at a time with almost perfect timing. until the last 2fg came together :( ..we still got a few of those too tho :m00:

killing DH on hill amg>mmg emain and as usual the cfh was stlong... LA tank grp arrives on intercept vector as sheph is dropping, we pwn them too.

laughing at poons pathetic dmg output/playstyle and savage powerleveled ego.

ye, good times ;)

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Konah said:
killing 47mids near mmg emain after a relic raid. they were kind enough to come 1group at a time with almost perfect timing. until the last 2fg came together :( ..we still got a few of those too tho :m00:

killing DH on hill amg>mmg emain and as usual the cfh was stlong... LA tank grp arrives on intercept vector as sheph is dropping, we pwn them too.

laughing at poons pathetic dmg output/playstyle and savage powerleveled ego.

ye, good times ;)

haha :clap:

Tilda

Vinters, if you cant keep your non-descriptive memories to yourself, and keep doing stupid attempts at flames i'll start deleting posts, this is a thread for nice memories, not for poorly discuised attempts at flames. Same goes for everybody else!

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Being a fairly new player I only have fairly new memories.

But the best one by far was when we managed to pull off the
first monster ress farm on the server.
(I think so, havent heard anyone else use it before us)

With a 6 man group (including my BB) we defended a HB tower in
hibland and killed a whole zerg of hibs.
(there were 2 other albs in the tower as well)
But all in all it was almost 10 to 1 and we won making a bit more then
12k each in one fight. :D
(those who did not die got even more)

I was laughing so bad I almost fell off my chair and I also had a hard
time to speak on temspeak.

Sadly it was the first time and they did not know what hit em and
I think it will be hard to repeat in the future.

vintervargen

Banned
Tilda said:
Vinters, if you cant keep your non-descriptive memories to yourself, and keep doing stupid attempts at flames i'll start deleting posts, this is a thread for nice memories, not for poorly discuised attempts at flames. Same goes for everybody else!

i wasnt the one locking a thread cause the things ppl wrote made my guild look bad =)))))))

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Being in Negueras raids (dunno why I remember these, but he made some lovely raids)

or..

when everyone camped AMG in emain. People didn't have max resists there, and I could get quite a few rps by ae dotting. :)

I remember chasing a infil called Yumyum outside svasud, with a guy called Zell. We ran around for like 30mins, and when he finally decided to stab my friend, I backstabbed him and killed him :) that was my first rvr kill with my shadowblade.

edit: oh, and also avoiding Alpha. That guy was EVERYWHERE! I've never killed the real one, or seen him get killed.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
best fight i was in was with a fg of mids i was with my dad (motorhead) and my cusen (begachi) we wer 2 druids and 1 bard was in OF odin's

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
The duo with my minstrel and Nightpetal back in SI when we killed 6 hibs in OG :D and the fun watching Nightpetal and Whyp killing fg hibs + stealthers :clap:

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
killing domain and miss duo when they were rr10 with my rr3 sb , and grouped with rr2 guildie sb in DF armor with double pa as they ran passed amg at speed 5 :D

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
killing 3FG+ mids with armsman assist train grp of d00m(SB+BoF+SoS r0xed) at bled as they was tryin 2 take back from hibs. we then took the keep they came back and we farmed them again as they came into the keep :D in OF ofc

altho farming like 3-4 FG mids at bled with cabby+air theurg debuff grp with filips and co was also great fun :clap:

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmz there are plenty of keep fights that I remember on my RM (Killgordes renaris raids or the infamous Bloody Bledmeer I & II). There's also loads of fights vs 5-6 stealthers on my skald in OF that I remember with a smile.

They're all fairly generic though, some other memories I have from daoc are more unique
  • Like when i got into alb with my RM (didnt kill anyone, promise!) through a hole in the frontier.
  • A keeptake on Gorre with Kemor :)
  • Arguing with dozens of people that, no, I wouldnt be gimping myself going 50 RC 20 dark
  • Being the 1st Darkcarver on Excal cos of aforementioned spec
  • The first Kuddley vid :p
  • Having to buy a new keyboard after smashing my old one in frustration one day, after being lulled and ganked by the same FG dozens of time in the same day.
  • Leading an unsuspecting 2FG through the stone in OF Hadrians that used to throw people 300fg up in the air :D
  • Being able to beat RR10 BMs in duels (just a memory in truth now, give OF RAs :()

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Ok : i feel making it long now - be ready !

Randoming with Vulcan the Siabra's queen Robe... we did draw - redid draw - he scored 100 in third one - that is 4 years ago
Balnor teaching me how to kill the weweres at Coruscating .. such instant quit ranger at 47 - where are you if anyone knows about you.

I know this it's not a happy remember... but i loved all the big meeting we did in emain for the people missed :( - this was soo emotive , Excalibur was soo a great server full of kind people and nice.

My first rvr travel together with Guss and Motorhead , sad i couldnt pass from Ailline cause the mobs chain killed me, i was 20ish.

Darkkano - Thanks for all master

The day Eleasias dingued 1 million of rps.. that was soo stonning.

I have heard there was a druid spanish very famouse in celtic fist ( by then the best guild in server ).Then the young elf went to xp into the greenbarks and he got jumped by Black Duo Alb - Scout//Mistrel ( yeyeye alpha and aussie... ) then a celt appeared - with Celtic Fist emblem, red and black dressed and with a dog.. , he arrived and soloed them both.. such nice way to know Terminus Primal /clap.

this celt heroine at Innis Cartaig... :wub:

September 2002 7th - the day a elf dingued lvl 50.

Qte killing 37 enemies at once.. for your information, he is not pbaoe :)

i continue other day with more.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Saveus said:
When i first started playing daoc, had a 24 thuerg, I would never rvr in battle grounds because i had capped out, i.e likw 5k rps on a 24 thuerg was awesome. I would go around all day and leech, getting 1 rp each time. And one day while roamin near AMG a stealther fight was in proccess" so i got in game mode FUCKING GO AURTHUR GO, alb infil died i had like 15 stun pets on sb, and a shit load of pet spam, killed him and got 1144 rps... and for lvl 24 that was the best moment of my daoc life". killerforlife live on!!! i.e thuerg name. I even killed a few lvl 50s 1 vs 1, pet spam is the win.

i was that sb btw =(

Plask

Fledgling Freddie
PreNF and PreToA if i remember correct.. I played my skald, and was in duo with Vodkafairy and mendonio..

There was about 2-3fg albs camping AMG, but fookit, we ran trough the gates (from atk -> amg) and had 1-2fg albs in our asses.. We managed to get away, and almost died laughing..
While we ressed, we saw a fg PL'ing at fins in breif.. I wanna say sorry too the people who was leveling, and hope you didnt quit daoc cuz of 1 death :wanker:

There are alot more of great memories in daoc, but cba writing anymore :m00: :m00:

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
played DAoC for 3 years, had alot of fun. calamore takin me on my first rvr journey into CS. my first relic raid where we had to blockade mmg emain. and i ended up near scathaig or somethin tryin to get there solo.

however as im sure many wil agree (hi2u vf, garba, verra, elcain etc.) gorre NF testing in the Excalibur All Stars roxstar guild. playin with sacr zoy and outlaw on vent is thewin, had some great fun there, undoubtably somethin that will make me smile for years to come :m00: /salute !

edit: oh and my plea on irc to ding me rr8 so nova and runs\slik came to my aid on sorc and merc.. <3 2 u, got 2fg guard agro from bolg, and while we slowly kited this agro killin it one by one we killed 1.5fg 2-3 times as they kept comin back for more, all the while with 2fg guard agro. Not bad for a cleric sorc merc trio :clap:

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
isnt that was the mid side of bryna looks like with stealthlore? :)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Tusk said:
Killing 3 low rr infils + 1 sb at hmg odins solo with all RAs gone and 20% hp left. Running up hill to rest and when im at 70-80%, Meduza PAs me while Im sitting for 1k. I manage to get in slam he purges but miss CD. Then I 3 shot him with front pos style getting in cap dmg every hit. Could almost feel the whine ^^
I still remember that... Painfully! I never attacked u again. Ever! (While being solo that is ;))

Jilson.

Fledgling Freddie
Playing Eggy when he was a smite cleric.

Was in a small group around 5 of us and we where at the tower near the bowl in emain. Anyway i jumped all the way up to the top of the roof i think the others where inside the tower. I saw a fg of hibs run up to the tower, i jumped off and AE mezzed them with my uber smite cleric skills and started smiting a luri to death : )

I miss Eggy the smite cleric :(

Levelling Jilson at Clarks (and Trees)when my old pc had a gfx bug and the whiole of lyonesse would be like water meaning i could hardly see shit as i miezzed, as was thidranki. Yet i still persisted on playing.

Taking a trip to lyonesse the other day with my new lvl 50 Friar and spanking a Tree just for old time sake.

Me, Eggy and Yog(the original) in Mithra all with Cabalists shouting melee at the top of our voices bashing all of the mobs with our staffs was suprising how well we survived. (We where also very drunk at a LAN cafe after getting back from a large night out)

Playing my Shadowblade on mid Excal against my friends on alb/excal for the first time. 2 Shotting an Infil after just killing wittor when i had 5% HP left. (for those that didn't know his name was Marble).

So many more memories, but i've been playing this game for long enough to have a lot

xx

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Me, Medusa and Loxleyhood killing a fg of mids @ amg Odins.

And most of Daoc pre-toa.

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Just after completing ml8 and getting body guard Debuffs and i went to emain got jumped by 5 mid stealthers who all tried to attack Debuffs , who then proceeded to wipe them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom