Memories...

O

Old.Dreams

once at bandcamp i mezzed meddeh, it's was such a miracle (guess all instas were down). and then outlaw yelled: SEE ME FREEZE :mad:

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Dreams said:
once at bandcamp i mezzed meddeh, it's was such a miracle (guess all instas were down). and then outlaw yelled: SEE ME FREEZE :mad:

LOL xDD

Ging

Part of the furniture
1, When a guild i took over 2 weeks after is started playing "The Brotherhood of Might" took and claimed Eras - got loads of screenies and still look back on it as one of my proudest achivements.
2, When me (on my pally) and Regtur duo'ed the alb prince - this was still in the days of before ToA :) - it took us about 45 mins of stop twisting - thought my hand was gonna fall off at the end of it - we then attempted hib price and got him down to 2% then got massive respawn and wiped.
3, On Wizz after alb took mid relic, standing on MMG in HW 150 albs defending with 150 mids in front of gate - there had been a stand off with nothing much happenning for about 30 mins - i jumped off wall mid side and VP'ed (when it was OP) the gretest concentration of mids - killed something like 30 greycons and then all albs piled in - i lived off that for a few weeks.
4, Duoing with Tazzke/Lightnin in OF - absolutly brilliant
5, Leading my one and only legion raid - then missing out on EBOP in lotto :(
6, Soloing two nightmares unbuffed and in epic on my pally - took 20 mins
7, Getting my pally epic - still think its best looking in game (alb) :)
8, Getting inv to GoL - i was so nervous
9, Out randoming Zoyster for CS cloak then laughing at him for 20 mins whilst he whined at me in PM lol
10, Saddest moment was realising what a mistake i made selling my original a/c :( - dont ever sell.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Joining The Dragon Fighters, many great memories there of when i started game, still a few remain who still play

Meeting Meduza for the first time, and then later finding out he was Zlair!

Being nominated at 1 of the top5 gimp specced people for aussies first dragon raid were u culd get a respec stone, thus i was given 1 ... i had 49thurst inf

Beating NP LAN grp with TB caster grp and then reading irc after , was 1 and only time i can renember us beating them, but that certainly made me feel proud of our grp of players.

The strange cleric relationship i had with Faharaqin

Playing infiltrator and reaver solo in odins, many great fights against alderian,slytale,sarg and talivar, very fun moments

gettin my first FAO thread on samildanach, with vinter whining summin about 6abs procs or summin :)

being on mmg and watching zoyster demonstrate how to pbaoe.

winning the ml10 chain hauberk on alb, was so pleased!

Rolling Mid, and going mtk and looking at every1! was so cool many other memories and people submerged in history

Helme

Resident Freddy
Running around Aegirhamn with my cousin at level 5 and getting invited to Horn of Odin, then getting offered 'powerlevel' in spindelhalla and 4 hours later I was level 9 :p

Making my warrior and soloing to 30, then grouping in Varulvhamn, met alot of good friends then all quit now thought :(

The mad DF xp groups, met Kaisar there and we were having a 'competition' in having the coolest glowies :p

When I bought(yes bought:() my epic and just went around shining and seeing how pissed Kais was.

The XP groups with Fangorn, Nolek and Ekani in Iarnvidiurs Lair, coolest trio I have yet to meet tbh! Also dinged 50 in there, and after that feeling like 'this game has nothing more to offer me now'

The old Red Guard groups with my healer, don't have any fucking idea what we did but it took 4 months of constant RvR everyday to reach RR4, but had fun nonetheless.

When I decided to delete all my chars, and move Hib, gave my little house '"at the end of the world" to Maji, which I still regret give back my house you fucker!!

When I got invited to Village People after being guildless for a couple of months, then when Montarloo could't play one day I got offered his spot, damn was I nervous but it worked out good and I ended up with 130k rp's, which was what I had x2.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
however as im sure many wil agree (hi2u vf, garba, verra, elcain etc.) gorre NF testing in the Excalibur All Stars roxstar guild. playin with sacr zoy and outlaw on vent is thewin, had some great fun there, undoubtably somethin that will make me smile for years to come :m00: /salute !

Sacr on vent h0h0 xd

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Funny now but certainly wasnt back then...28 days of pve pain to 50 with gimpfil...doing green/blue/yellow con mobs :p

duact

Fledgling Freddie
barrysworld
karam
frown at sign of the hammer thread
soth 5-6sm suicide pbgrps
all nice fights with atrocity pre toa
killing 5fg albs with zerkgrp between amg-atk with fc posgrp beeing the last

Aada

Part of the furniture
Me and Salamurhaaja forming one of the most feared duo's in the game :) we took whines to a whole new lvl.

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
trying to find lyonesse for the first time. Taking a horse at Castle Sauvage(the pain of finding CS - knew it was north of the bridge where u did all those quests to level up, one of them was finding a snake N of it :p), travalling true all the zones and lding in camp.forest, following the road - man was it a releave to find the horsemarchant at cear widrin? then going to cornwall-lyonesse (didn't have a horse merchant till south cornwall those days :p), going to lyonesse all at tank speed, getting killed by the black knight and doing it all over again because I forgot to bind, and then your first gobo pull... man the game was magical those days :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom