Meele Rangers Nerf Please

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
Well yer its a QQ thread, but come on these Rangers got all the toys in the book

Just please remove IP from them how is a SB supposed to compete with a ranger somone please explain, even blowing malice in zepher, they will still IP

Most are normally duoed or trioed as most are normally failrly skillless to be honest.

and now they get Warguard OMFG come on Mythic sort it out FFS what a fooked up game

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nuklear said:
Most are normally duoed or trioed as most are normally failrly skillless to be honest.

You are always solo? :eek7:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Nuklear said:
Well yer its a QQ thread, but come on these Rangers got all the toys in the book

Just please remove IP from them how is a SB supposed to compete with a ranger somone please explain, even blowing malice in zepher, they will still IP

and now they get Warguard OMFG come on Mythic sort it out FFS what a fooked up game

lols, just quit then.

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
You are always solo?

Most of the time actually yer, or duoed never more than 2 :)

As for quitting, nice plan Vodka but I still do enjoy the game to an extent and like a challenge, and believe me its going to be a massive challenge vs rangers

as for the QQ n00b comment cheers :) means a lot to me that you think of me so highly :worthy:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nuklear said:
Most of the time actually yer, or duoed never more than 2 :)

The third SB that was with you attacking my shade must have been a decoy then :p
Damn those decoys hit hard

Nosufer

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I am rolling a melee ranger for the pure overpowerdness xD

Ill give it one week on your ranger before you realize they aren't even close to winstrels in terms of power.

Nosufer

Fledgling Freddie
Nuklear said:

Learn to play your class, decent SB's kill melee rangers.

Gamah

Banned
Nosufer said:
Ill give it one week on your ranger before you realize they aren't even close to winstrels in terms of power.

lol

After this patch minstrels will be so shit :| Actully know what your talking about before you talk? |:

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrels are powerful in combat for sure, but the lack of MoS hurts a lot, kinda kicks you out of stealthwars (if you wanna solo).
Nerf rangers qq from assasins!, have been waiting some years for this =)

Nosufer

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
lol

After this patch minstrels will be so shit :| Actully know what your talking about before you talk? |:

Ahh from one OP class to another...i see the trend here ;)

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
lol

grapple grapple dd dd grapple grapple dd dd grapple grapple dd dd ;-)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Spamb0t said:
grapple grapple dd dd grapple grapple dd dd grapple grapple dd dd ;-)

And grappling archers is a really really nice idea, ohlol.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
And grappling archers is a really really nice idea, ohlol.

yes it is, you can't fire any arrows while grappled. or well, you can, but it says "You are being grappled and cannot attack" when the arrow releases.

:(

kivik

Part of the furniture
Threadstarter is a bloody idiot, saw him add on a fight yrendan vs. eithor. Eithor stepped back and yrendan sent this fool back to yggdra. No wonder you are losing to meleerangers when you die when adding, useless prick.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Nosufer said:

personally id say ranger is more op than minstrel :mad:

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
personally id say ranger is more op than minstrel :mad:
VS other stealthers mabye vs visuals nope. mezz dd jump is very strong vs visual soloers coupled with ok melee DD dmg and alot of iwin buttons there are few foes to fear while as ranger i fear every1:(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Valgyr said:
VS other stealthers mabye vs visuals nope. mezz dd jump is very strong vs visual soloers coupled with ok melee DD dmg and alot of iwin buttons there are few foes to fear while as ranger i fear every1:(

yea ive played minstrel abit too, but still. ranger is pretty much designed to kill other stealthers it seems. for a minstrel to win he have to ability dump and he will always be jumped. ranger can chose if he wanna fight or not he will not eat pa/bs2 alot etc.

and if you are gonna dd dd mezz dd dd stun melee dd dd its gonna take a loooooooooooooooong time. you will get adds and most likely have to run away, but yes minstrel can win vs most opponents but are "less" good for the next 15 min. a ranger can win without dumping.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
rangers is without doubt the best archer, and vs a caster that doesnt have mezz/stun, they will win..if the caster QC roots, hes still screwed due to bow..
as i havent played mincer that much (never gets good duel no matter what i play.. only 1 fair fight so far)
i dont know about that, ok, all archers gets something special, scout gets shield spec, hunter gets pet, rangers get to use DW.. thats ok, but the dmg they do, not ok imo
if they nerf the dmg just a little, rangers probably wouldnt get sad, and everyone else would be a little happier :p

(let the qq about me begin :eek:)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
lol rangers are ok...most of them straffe like wussies tho. Easy to beat if you are a hunter and have your tricks up or if you keep your head as an SB or Infil and repoison weapons. Only a few give trouble...like puppet habemus and censi, and maybe noobinhood. But they are few and know exactly what they doing. Most of the time when I die to a ranger its becos they use their rr5 ability which hits for 268 damage. They use it last resort but usually hits for more than their melee. And thats when we are on last hit points.

Use legendary/energy on them. try to counter their relentless straffing (imo makes u less of a player if u resort to that tactic) by landing a slowing style on them and back up constantly. Yes they are a bit op in melee and shouldn't be better than an assasssin class but there u go. They specced that way and prob have no bow.

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
Threadstarter is a bloody idiot, saw him add on a fight yrendan vs. eithor. Eithor stepped back and yrendan sent this fool back to yggdra. No wonder you are losing to meleerangers when you die when adding, useless prick.

ROFL I actually got asked for help n00b :)

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
The third SB that was with you attacking my shade must have been a decoy then
Damn those decoys hit hard

I never Hunt in 3s the third was obviously an add

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i think good ns > melee ranger

Melee ranger have some problems with some things, dmg is not very good, plus the styles are sux unless you straffe or do style bugs. Besides a Ranger 50 cd specced generally have like -35 blades , thats means a debuff WS from assasin will rly nerf the ranger dmg ( learn to reaply if purge dude) and bost the chance to evade from the assasin.

I stopped play ranger cos was bored, long fights but zzz + they toys timer is a shi t. Is way more fun a ns purge 3 with poisonspike ^^

Anyway if you dont want to fight a ranger, you always can garrote/ snare and run away easily.

/mreko

kivik

Part of the furniture
Nuklear said:
ROFL I actually got asked for help n00b :)

Could you explain why Eithor backed off then? Or why he didn't ask me or the other(s) around for help? And why you said 'lol crossrealmers' when I said 'thanks for providing some entertainment' after you died? Come up with a better excuse next time and learn to quote, retard.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Nuklear said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.. seriously...if most are fairly skilless then a skillful player would be able too kill them no?

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
Could you explain why Eithor backed off then? Or why he didn't ask me or the other(s) around for help? And why you said 'lol crossrealmers' when I said 'thanks for providing some entertainment' after you died? Come up with a better excuse next time and learn to quote, retard.

I actually PMed and was speaking to Eithor about this fight, that yer I added on and got killed by the Paladin.

It would appear that the fight was not arranged, but being honest, when there a one vs one near the mid dock, do you really expect not to get added on, the argument for adding can go on and on to be honest, but everyone adds on fights get over it.

As for the Rangers being skillless Ill explain what I meant, most of them seem to feel the need to strafe Ml dump Arti Dump etc etc, they use there sude stun all the time as the cone is well fooked up and everyone knows it.

1 vs 1 to be honest wouldnt be so bad vs rangers, but unfortunately I never find many solo, same as scounts, always the old same ones Kilsimba, Porkbelly, Aim, Blaid etc etc always in there little zerg of 4-5 stealthers :) and they are high realm rank as well thats what I call skilless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom