Me first film!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Eh

Collision detection my arse. Learn how to do the run through yourself and not try and stop someone from using it. For godsake wot else you want me to do?

Well you can sodding well forget that. That is a skill to learn and something anybody can do.

If you put 2 fighters together one being a fly weight and the other a heavy weight you expect the fly weight to just stand still and slug it out? Don't be so bloody rediculous. Will play unbuffed but everything i know about moving, poisoning will remain. YOU are the ones that ain't playing the game right not me. It is not an exploit or anything else. You want to stand still and think you can out hit a half orgre armsman as an sb or ns well carry on. Me i gonna dodge, poison, run around and kite look there is no tomorrow. That is why i win and not my buffs as i intend to show. Oh and imbalance is back in the equation too.

PKJ

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Ure an arse imo.

{Such comment was brought from my mouth and not from Freddys House}

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Cheeky bastards

You lot are a bunch of cheeky bastards.

Telling me i crap and to get rid of my buffs. Now you telling me i gotta stop moving to prove WHAT FOR FUCKSAKE? That you are all pissed cos you can't do it yourself?

Bloody well grow up.

I gonna kill a lot of you unbuffed and you will be buffed am pretty sure of that. Gonna make sure i film it too. Now enough is enough.

Could be you never seen a run-through done so easily and so effectively. Infact that is what it is am pretty sure. Pissed you lot are unable to do it so effortlessly. Well there you go. These are the things that make me a better player than my opponents. STOP MOANING AND PRACTISE PLAYING THIS BLOODY GAME.

Poisono piss off to Alb will you with Gadd. Sodding Mids running me down really gets my goat. Idiot.

PKJ

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Its not us. Its you.

Just stop being so bloody big headed. We know run through is a technique, we know strafing (*coughs* lag strafing *coughs*) is a technique. But a LOT of us dont agree on its use. Today I admited ive had to strafe due to certain Infils doing it so ive got to counters and NS's where doing it tonight :-/

Nahh my guildies love me to much to leave. As much as I really should try out a new realm as ive being here since Closed Beta :D

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
ok..... You beat Darthfay one on one..? The day I will believe that, is when you got a screenshot or a movie of it.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
You lot are a bunch of cheeky bastards.

Telling me i crap and to get rid of my buffs. Now you telling me i gotta stop moving to prove WHAT FOR FUCKSAKE? That you are all pissed cos you can't do it yourself?

Bloody well grow up.

I gonna kill a lot of you unbuffed and you will be buffed am pretty sure of that. Gonna make sure i film it too. Now enough is enough.

PKJ

so now because we all ...ok 99% of us dont think u as uber as u say u are u gonna start throwin tantrums ??????

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Odds and Sods

Darthray first.

Said i beat him in a group fight 2x. Well am pretty sure i had already killed him one on one and didn't make much of a note of it. Whether he would own upto that i dunno. He can't be any harder than Vornas was and i killed her with that pulsing nuke thing going as well. Does he run solo though ever?

All the fuss and bother about me being buffed means i gotta play unbuffed. Well believe it or not there are ways to kill uber hitters without buffs. Not having buffs won't stop me trying to kill Darthfay even if he is buffed. That is the difference between me and a lot of you. I might lose a fight but i analyze and learn and then alter tactics. You lot just give up - or run.

Reason i moaning is cos you lot are imposing your lack of game knowledge on me in an attempt to undermine my game play. You are all so caught up in this 'i hit harder than you' nonsense that you can't see the reason why you die all the time. Any small fighter with low health needs to move and move fast to avoid getting hit by a bigger opponent. All you lot seem to think is my alt can outhit your alt and just stand there and hit each other. Load of rubbish. Now you telling me i gotta do the same. You want to turn me into another dopey you. Tis very annoying to be dictated to and undermined by people who show no flair, imagination or creativity.

PKJ

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Buffs?

Must say one more thing with a new posting as the timer run out again. They really should stop this and put it as Barrysworld was. No timer and you can delete your postings at any time.

Why are you creating such a fuss about PKJ being buffed yet are all luvvy duvvy to the likes of Valkybabe. Valkybabe has got all the buffs PKJ had including the haste one. How come no outrage against her or Darthray or any other fully buffed player? Why you all so incensed about PKJ being buffed?

PKJ

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Must say one more thing with a new posting as the timer run out again. They really should stop this and put it as Barrysworld was. No timer and you can delete your postings at any time.

Why are you creating such a fuss about PKJ being buffed yet are all luvvy duvvy to the likes of Valkybabe. Valkybabe has got all the buffs PKJ had including the haste one. How come no outrage against her or Darthray or any other fully buffed player? Why you all so incensed about PKJ being buffed?

PKJ

Cuz you make the funniest replies the world has ever seen :D

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Funny?

I see. In other words you can't find the reason.

Well i will give it to you then.

PKJ in buffed form is far too powerful for any player in Thid. Buffed slash infs, buffed thrust infs, pallies, armsmen, reavers, mercs, luris - all.

There yu are i have said it for you.

PKJ

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

PKJ in buffed form is far too powerful for any player in Thid. Buffed slash infs, buffed thrust infs, pallies, armsmen, reavers, mercs, luris - all.

PKJ

Point proven :cheers:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

PKJ

OK ...
We give in.
Your just too good for us.
You have l33t skills.
Well that is until an Inf or Nightshade decides to use exploits like running through and straffing. Oh .... maybe he could swap weapons a lot so the DoT stays active. Yup then again he could pop the odd potion to self heal and regen end.
So .. swapping weapons ... hmmm that aint gonna be easy. I mean you gotta left click on an icon to do that. WOW popping pots??? Shit thats even harder. You gotta click AND press the letter E on the keyboard.
FFS I give in. Looks like Thidranki is a no go area for all us meer mortals now.

Thugs you gotta calm down and stop posting.
Some village is missing their idiot cos you busy posting here.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Is this the Dark age of Olympics? (my penis is bigger then yours)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:

ROFLCOPTER!!!

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Rookiescot

Some NOFX quotes nice :clap:

shhhhhhh PKJ shhhhhhhh

I cringe after reading each post you make.

Your in one big hole and your digging deeper.

Also why do you keep playing in these "cant be arsed moods" ?
If you cant be arsed.... dont play, go read a book or maybe go to school and grow up a little?

Bah how the hell did I get involved in this anyway :eek7:

<leaves the room>

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:

PKJ

PKJ = Free Rp imo ;<

Bloodhunter

Banned
PKJ said:

PKJ

hmmm from what i seen none of those peeps you killed were buffed... :twak:

Svavel

Fledgling Freddie
[
Thugs said:

PKJ

Look at yourself.. "PKJ in buffed form"
Tbh it's only your buffs doing the work as you got more buff advantage with your 2 bb's and rebuffing your dmg add whenever it runs out.
Play fair xD

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Oh... my... fucking... god...

What i have concluded so far:

Newb SB #27: I rock, look at this video, it proves i rock, you see? huh? HUH? everyone bow down please...

Random DAoC Player: Chill out a bit mate, its a game..

Newb SB #27: No but you dont understand, i fucking pwn mate.

Random DAoC Player: Did you read my last post?

Newb SB #27: Look what the fuck is your beef with me? Why wont you lick the sh*t from my shoes?

Random DAoC Player: Calm down, people are laughing at you.

Newb SB #27: I ROCK, I ROCK, AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!1

Random DAoC Player: Someone please hand this guy a grenade.

Newb SB #27: OMG mate can you shut the fuck up? People are are reading your posts and wondering about your intellect!

Random DAoC Player: ...

Newb SB #27: Where did every1 go? Hello? Fucksake why do i not have upmost respect from you all? Grow up!

Like 10 fucking pages of shit, this guy must be having a laugh, seriously...

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well

Started making my new vids now unbuffed.

First slash inf i met only had str buff on though fair play - Cathwyn - recorded.

2nd blue scout buffed to the hilt - UFO - recorded.

3rd fight jumped on Skarsol - Half Ogre armsman - bubble - and i hope buffs for his sake - him and another half ogre merc belting me and Skarsol still down to half. Not looking good for Skarsol.

Will be belting all sorts to settle in so i can balance weapons for speed etc. Am a hell offa lot slower now which i dislike intensely. Have to see if an unbuffed Norse is fast enough. So far he looks ok.

PKJ

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Sure thing

Wanna bet.

Wot you done of any note then bar criticise?

Sod all again i expect. Just another whiner in a growing list.

PKJ

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus christ, you really are a bit f*cked in the nugget arnt you? oO

I've read through all your posts in this section of FH, and its taken me ages. I wanted to find atleast one post where you took a little critism and admitted you arnt the almighty one you make yourself out to be.. But i guess you're just another child begging for some respect in the big wide world.

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
But i guess you're just another child begging for some respect in the big wide world.

Think you mean attention, hes done quite well tbh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom