Me first film!

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Not very impressive imo. May you could learn something from the other SB"s about. As ive seen a lot better SB play in Thid. Especially by some people in <Venom> Mackys SB was well amazing. Taken on 2-3 people at once and walking away totally fine :)

Not saying out but im think my SB Aerodynamic puts up a damned good fight, but id rather hold back stay tacticle and pick on thoose annoying Reavers :p

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Well?

Well i have given you the tools necessary for recording your fights. Do so and post. Am sure we would all like to see.

If you think those 5 fights are PKJ fighting properly then you are wrong. That is PKJ in a tired, not really caring mood. Nearly all them fights bar for the last Ogre on the bridge could have been shortened a hell offa a lot. Left a lot in there such as fighting the 2 - warrior and inf - to show sbs how crap the 2 hander is against an inf. As soon as i stopped swapping weapons and running through the inf starts evading like mad. Rubbish.

Nah will return and make another film and this time show no mercy.

Funny how i hear about all these Uber sbs then see death messages that they lost a one on one to an inf that PKJ then goes and kills innit!

PKJ

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
3rd Person?

How come?

I am at this moment playing MKJ (full crit and crap) in DF. MKJ is totally different from PKJ. Also my shaman is in DF - JKJ. All seem different to me with different skills, moves etc. Different personalities.

Will make another sb soon i should think for Thid. New one to make a film about. No idea wot he gonna be called though. Something like: 'Pleasedon'trunfrommecoshowthehelligonnamakeafilm?'.

Wot you think of that name?

PKJ

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
How come?

Will make another sb soon i should think for Thid. New one to make a film about. No idea wot he gonna be called though. Something like: 'Pleasedon'trunfrommecoshowthehelligonnamakeafilm?'.

Wot you think of that name?

PKJ

The name is good :)

You lot noticed the amount of the guild <Soul Destroyers> or something like that... Loads of them ^^

Really enjoyed the albs trying to take CK just now. The amount of infils i got a PA or BSII in on was just stupid. What you guys doing 2 stealth +5?!?!

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Btw, please stop talking in third person, it sounds so dumb ;(

I think his just role playing or is refreing to his characters rather than saying himself. Like when im talking to friends i will say "well i did this on Lorra and then did this on Dimple.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs you rock, everyday at work if there's a quiet moment I try and find your posts and have myself a cup of coffee and a jolly good laugh. You're ridiculous, keep it up please

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
man, really. I used to be a mid and i like most middies, but in fact, you're sad really.
killing ppl when you even got healer haste (2 bb's) and not even lacking shaman damage add in one of those movies (ie, you must go to mpk like every 10 mins) shows no skill, only how unconfident and scared you are of moving around when not 100% buffed.
I mean, using a bb, fine, ok.. but healer haste and never moving without dmg add is just a lil too sad for my taste

so i'm sorry. no creds from me mr

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Scared

Buffs

How right you are. Totally agree with you.

Lets all drop these buffs eh.

Haste buff was a recent buff and came about after i experimented with my level 50 2 hander crit sb. To see if i could get his swing speed down. Then i thought - hang on i could use this in Thid whilst it is paid up (girlies healer account). But even so one sb starts up a healer and the other the aug shammy. You end up with both buffs and a lot are doing this now.

Yeah i do circuits and if i am close to mpk at one part i will renew the damage add. Bit silly not to don't you think?

PKJ

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Haste

Anyways girlies account is about to run out and i ain't renewing it so no more haste. By the way the Hib buffer does give haste (permanent) which must be downright marvellous at level 50. Tis instead of our damage add. Which would you rather have eh? Albs get greatly improved af buff (permanent). Permanent haste/af buff or a damage add that lifts after a certain amount of time. Nice bit of buffer balancing there too eh. No wonder ns's and albs are so much improved as they get higher in levels.

ALL buffs should be removed from this game for RVR. I mean they could try it in the battlegrounds. Stop buffs from working there and see how things pan.

PKJ

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Buffs
Yeah i do circuits and if i am close to mpk at one part i will renew the damage add. Bit silly not to don't you think?

seeing as you got dmg add in all those movies i guess you "accidently" pass mpk pretty often then?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hell m8

You don't go into a fight half cocked.

I hunt all over but if i am looking for peeps between mb and mpk i will renew my damage add.

I also make sure i got pots and all my weapons have the correct poison on them.

If you go into a fight unprepared you will die more often than not.

Talk sense will you.

PKJ

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
You don't go into a fight half cocked.

If you go into a fight unprepared you will die more often than not.

No. I've seen sb's without haste and 100% damage add do really good, less focusing in beeing perfect, more focusing in not beeing "half sleepy".

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Buffs

To be honest i am considering playing unbuffed. Or maybe just a healer haste on me. Fed up with all this shit about buffs all the time.

No way would i consider playing an sb at 50 without red buffs and healer haste though as it is just asking for trouble.

PKJ

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Tokz

I hope to hell you practise wot you preach m8 after giving me all this grief about buffing?

So no buffs on you then i take it? No haste etc off you uber hib buffer?

Yeah thought not. Fully sc'd and buffed - right?

PKJ

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
One last thing

One last thing before i get some exercise.

Should i play unbuffed you can be sure i will tape the fights. If i beat you and you are buffed well i gonna post the fights for sure. Name and shamed. You lot will have a hell offa lot more to lose than me.

PKJ is in 'sleepy mode' a lot of the time and i suppose it is cos he is overpowered against a lot. But not all.

Anyways will see. Will have to practise unbuffed now to see his capabilities. Might even have to reroll him as a different race as being unbuffed might cause additional problems such as very low hps.

Name and shame so don't die to an unbuffed PKJ if you are buffed. The humilation - ;) .

PKJ

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Tokz said:
No. I've seen sb's without haste and 100% damage add do really good, less focusing in beeing perfect, more focusing in not beeing "half sleepy".

Im loving all of these "Status" qoutes. "Well i was in a caring mood" "well a sleepy mood"

QQ

Go kill some albs. Id like to see you take out a Reaver or a Paladin 1 on 1.

Thoo ive taken out reavers one on one. But thats because i slipped in for PA when they had thier PBAOE Dmg off ^^

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Eh?

Been playing weeks and killed everything one on one. Pallies - reavers - mercs - the lot.

You mean should i kill one unbuffed?

Won't stop me playing as i been playing all along unbuffed. Been there as an unbuffed inf against sbs with end and la before nerf. Still tried my damnest to kill em.

Darthfay i think someone brandished in my face once - Uber Reaver he was supposed to be. Killed him 2x in one evening and hardly noticed it.

No good making things up now mind cos someone might be taping the fight. As i had when a 'uber' Half Ogre said he would kick my butt when the film clearly showed i would have dropped him in no time at all. So watch it.

PKJ

I

Infensus

Thugs said:
Darthfay i think someone brandished in my face once - Uber Reaver he was supposed to be. Killed him 2x in one evening and hardly noticed it.
PKJ

I guess you have wacked on me with your group, might have not noticed you either with all the mids standing there also ;) maybe we should actually do a little 1 vs 1 before you start talking about how you "killed me" ?

-Darthfay

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
Ivor mark I capped :( so i decided thrust poler HO, now i look ugly and cant really say i hit for that much more :( but my str is higher at least. Next one will be slash pole i recon.

Roll a crush highlander merc tbh :p The anytime chain stun really does rawk. I found polers only come into their own when they get Phalanx and Defender's rage, in rvr atleast.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Darthray

Darthfay

Well i dunno - i was in a group but you were bashing on me and i was bashing on you only - kinda like a group one on one. You went down awful fast. Only after you died did someome say that was the 'Uber Darthray'. Funny thing is i jumped on you again and same thing happened a bit later. Maybe you didn't have full buffs up or something.

Anyways don't know why but funny thing is some people i have killed never seem to appear again. Vornus for one - Reaver. Lost to her first fight (not sure i had my new sc suit on then though or enough weapons on me (goes to show you should be prepared at all times)) but it all hung in the balance right at the end, but i killed her when she came taunting again. Never seen her since and i ain't lost since one on one either. Prowler was the other - inf. Never seen him since either though i did give him a real hammering cos he had never used stick by looks of it. Ended up on his back and stayed there - nasty. Trouble is with some Albs they are too used to being so powerful they don't bother learning how to play properly.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=27633

Tough fight - Reaver.

Anyways gotta get my head around playing unbuffed again now by looks of it. Seems like i going backwards. But could be a relief too. Shall have to see.

PKJ

Svavel

Fledgling Freddie
You up for a duel?

Unbuffed - But we can use all Abilities we got on our chars (not using bb's etc :/ )

And not too much braggering after the duel, whoever wins :)

Vs. my mincer btw (grp specc'd and it's a support class so might be even Vs you :m00: )

And please, just a Yes or a No, and we'll setup some time.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Duel unbuffed?

Well here is the big problem. How do you know if i am unbuffed or not. Or how do i know you are unbuffed?

Some peeps on Mid will group first to double check no-one is cheating. No way i trusting anyone to be unbuffed or not forra duel on word only not from my realm.

Anyways i ain't playing as an unbuffed PKJ cos he only has 98 str and 81 con unbuffed. A 22 enervating poison from an inf or ns will render him rooted to the spot cos he won't be able to carry his weapons and poison. Having to reroll now as a Norse and will have to use far different tactics too.

Cya soon i expect but no duel. Couldn't care when you were buffed cos you were warned before hand. Unbuffed duels? Nah can't be proved unless you video the fight and then both of us would have to do that. Mythic gotta lot to answer for with regard to buffs and tis ruining the game for a lot and making my gameplay unecessarily complicated. Never thought i would have this buff lark problem this time around but tis exactly the same as it was nearly 2 years ago.

No duelling but i sure as hell gonna try and kill everyone if they buffed or not.

PKJ

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nice

Hey Uber Aoln. Rerolling as an unbuffed sb m8. Going back to my roots. Think i still can't kill? Lets see shall we.

Fights will be video'd too.

PKJ

Svavel

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Well here is the big problem. How do you know if i am unbuffed or not. Or how do i know you are unbuffed?

PKJ

When You/I die, it will show in the text window that: <My chars name> strength fades, cordination fades etc, in the Green Text Color... You know what I mean? :sex:
And the other will have to stand close to the corspe and wait for something to kill him?

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Hey Uber Aoln. Rerolling as an unbuffed sb m8. Going back to my roots. Think i still can't kill? Lets see shall we.

Fights will be video'd too.

PKJ

Good to hear that you are going to try Thid without the buffbot.
Now if you stop exploiting DAoC's lack of collision detection by stepping through opponents you MIGHT just get a bit of respect around here.
:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom