Mcdonalds

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
is it just me.

no matter how much you have to eat in there you're still hungry after.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Their Chocolate milkshakes rock tbh...even if they are tainted with the spunk of several employees. Ignorance is bliss *Slurp*

leggy

Probably Scottish
No you are not the only one scooby. This was a problem I had a long time ago. So I never eat there now.

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
Bullitt said:
Their Chocolate milkshakes rock tbh...even if they are tainted with the spunk of several employees. Ignorance is bliss *Slurp*

omfg. ban ffs.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
One of my old school friends did find a pubic hair in his milkshake once... we all thought it was hilarious :puke:

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Quite true really... yesterday I indulged in a Big Mac meal, then an extra patch of fries and an extra hamburger. Oh... and another large coke and a McFlurry.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
I worked there last summer - got rather desparate for money.

Disappointingly I didn't have any food preparation realate scare stories to pass around after. I do still have my employee discount card though. Never used... maybe I could flog it on ebay... ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its actually quite filling volume-wise, but it doesn't feel so, because the meal is heavily loaded with sugar and carbs. After an hour or so, your body will be demanding more of the same, which is the basic mechanism for people getting fat. Also, high levels of salt leave you thirsty, and people often confuse thirst with hunger (there isn't much difference believe it or not, between the two sensations).

If you treat Mc/BK/KFC as a once-a-month treat, rather than a staple, they're much more satisfying.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Tom said:
Its actually quite filling volume-wise, but it doesn't feel so, because the meal is heavily loaded with sugar and carbs. After an hour or so, your body will be demanding more of the same, which is the basic mechanism for people getting fat. Also, high levels of salt leave you thirsty, and people often confuse thirst with hunger (there isn't much difference believe it or not, between the two sensations).

If you treat Mc/BK/KFC as a once-a-month treat, rather than a staple, they're much more satisfying.

Remeber children, if you exercise you need good carbs. I swear you will give half this board kidney problems tom :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
You need a dynojet kit for your carbs, and dont forget to make sure they're balanced.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Jupitus said:
One of my old school friends did find a pubic hair in his milkshake once... we all thought it was hilarious :puke:

Although i suspect he didnt :D

Maccy D's is great but you have to treat it as not burgers but as Maccy D's they are two different things. Maccy D's are great at what they do.

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
Hrmm. Dunno what you're gonna' get if you go there. Wouldn't risk it. Especially not if you're a girl. They should have CCTV cams in the kitchens to stop the 'extra cream' business.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I mistake hunger for thirst :) Thirst for booze :) All the time :)

\o/

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The Big Tasty always makes me want to do big poo right after eating it. Terrible gas, I tell the. :(

Trebz

One of Freddy's beloved
ScoobyDoo{KEA} said:
is it just me.

no matter how much you have to eat in there you're still hungry after.
I usually have a milkshake aswell which tends to fill me up with a delayed reaction. I feel fine after the meal but give it 30 minutes and my gut feels like its about to burst.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
The Big Tasty is fucking lovely. It tastes just like BK.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Tom said:

That's so true. I used to eat McDs a lot, but gave up when i started to put on weight. Subsequently, I started to eat wholemeal toast for brekkie, wholemeal soup + roll for lunch and a proper dinner.

Then... one day i thought "fook it" - got a medium McChicken sandwitch meal with coke and a cheezeburger. Holy christ, it was the best tasting and most satisfying McDs i've ever had.

Love it.

G

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Doomy said:
The Big Tasty is fucking lovely. It tastes just like BK.
The one burger I find to taste like: :kissit:
Thus, I do not go to BK, even if there were a BK in Finland. I have been in BK's though minc you...

Imaboyo

Fledgling Freddie
Bullitt said:
My local was closed down because they found traces of [yoo hoo] on the preperation counter. Naturally their business plummeted so it was shut. Yuch :eek:

Mini

Fledgling Freddie
i only like their milkshakes. Their Big Tasty isnt big and isnt tasty.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
SFXman said:
The one burger I find to taste like: :kissit:
Thus, I do not go to BK, even if there were a BK in Finland. I have been in BK's though minc you...
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by your post hence:-

If you are saying big tastys taste like ass I'd probably agree with you.

If you are saying BK's taste like ass you can STOP RIGHT THERE. Because they are clearly the nicest food ever.

Dammit I wasn;t hingry before I read this thread. Now I would give just about anything (excluding testicles) for a Double Whopper with Cheese and Bacon. The greatest burger in the world.................EVER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom