This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mcdonalds

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by ScoobyDoo{KEA}, Jan 2, 2004.

1. ScoobyDoo{KEA}

ScoobyDoo{KEA} Fledgling Freddie

is it just me.

no matter how much you have to eat in there you're still hungry after.

2. fatbusinessman

fatbusinessman Fledgling Freddie

I have only ever eaten in McDonalds once.

And that was 7 years ago.

3. Bullitt

Bullitt One of Freddy's beloved

Their Chocolate milkshakes rock tbh...even if they are tainted with the spunk of several employees. Ignorance is bliss *Slurp*

4. leggy

leggy Probably Scottish FH Subscriber

No you are not the only one scooby. This was a problem I had a long time ago. So I never eat there now.

5. ScoobyDoo{KEA}

ScoobyDoo{KEA} Fledgling Freddie

omfg. ban ffs.

6. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator

One of my old school friends did find a pubic hair in his milkshake once... we all thought it was hilarious :puke:

7. SFXman

SFXman One of Freddy's beloved

Quite true really... yesterday I indulged in a Big Mac meal, then an extra patch of fries and an extra hamburger. Oh... and another large coke and a McFlurry.

8. Shovel

Shovel Can't get enough of FH

I worked there last summer - got rather desparate for money.

Disappointingly I didn't have any food preparation realate scare stories to pass around after. I do still have my employee discount card though. Never used... maybe I could flog it on ebay... ;)

9. Cyfr

Cyfr Banned

i'll buy it ;), I love mcdonalds :(

10. KevinUK

KevinUK Can't get enough of FH

Their food is fine but I agree its never filling :(

11. Clown

Clown Part of the furniture

It tastes like phlegm :(

12. Gombur Glodson

Gombur Glodson Fledgling Freddie

Burgerking is so much better :/
    Or a good old fashioned grill burger.

13. Tom

Tom FH is my second home

Its actually quite filling volume-wise, but it doesn't feel so, because the meal is heavily loaded with sugar and carbs. After an hour or so, your body will be demanding more of the same, which is the basic mechanism for people getting fat. Also, high levels of salt leave you thirsty, and people often confuse thirst with hunger (there isn't much difference believe it or not, between the two sensations).

If you treat Mc/BK/KFC as a once-a-month treat, rather than a staple, they're much more satisfying.

14. Sar

Sar Part of the furniture

Kfc For Graet Vitcory!

\:D/

15. leggy

leggy Probably Scottish FH Subscriber

Remeber children, if you exercise you need good carbs. I swear you will give half this board kidney problems tom :)

16. throdgrain

throdgrain FH is my second home

You need a dynojet kit for your carbs, and dont forget to make sure they're balanced.

17. -=[U.D]=- Raverbaby

-=[U.D]=- Raverbaby Fledgling Freddie

Haha yeah and a race exhaust and some headwork and you're getting there

18. Rubric

Rubric Part of the furniture

Although i suspect he didnt :D

Maccy D's is great but you have to treat it as not burgers but as Maccy D's they are two different things. Maccy D's are great at what they do.

19. worMatty

worMatty One of Freddy's beloved

Hrmm. Dunno what you're gonna' get if you go there. Wouldn't risk it. Especially not if you're a girl. They should have CCTV cams in the kitchens to stop the 'extra cream' business.

20. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

I mistake hunger for thirst :) Thirst for booze :) All the time :)

\o/

21. caLLous

caLLous FH is my second home FH Subscriber

The Big Tasty always makes me want to do big poo right after eating it. Terrible gas, I tell the. :(

22. Trebz

Trebz One of Freddy's beloved

I usually have a milkshake aswell which tends to fill me up with a delayed reaction. I feel fine after the meal but give it 30 minutes and my gut feels like its about to burst.

23. Kamelion

Kamelion A observant git - your worst nightmare!

24. Doomy

Doomy Fledgling Freddie

The Big Tasty is fucking lovely. It tastes just like BK.

25. Big G

Big G Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

That's so true. I used to eat McDs a lot, but gave up when i started to put on weight. Subsequently, I started to eat wholemeal toast for brekkie, wholemeal soup + roll for lunch and a proper dinner.

Then... one day i thought "fook it" - got a medium McChicken sandwitch meal with coke and a cheezeburger. Holy christ, it was the best tasting and most satisfying McDs i've ever had.

Love it.

G

26. ~Yuckfou~

~Yuckfou~ Lovely person

McDonalds.......food?

27. SFXman

SFXman One of Freddy's beloved

The one burger I find to taste like: :kissit:
    Thus, I do not go to BK, even if there were a BK in Finland. I have been in BK's though minc you...

28. Imaboyo

Imaboyo Fledgling Freddie

My local was closed down because they found traces of [yoo hoo] on the preperation counter. Naturally their business plummeted so it was shut. Yuch :eek:

29. Mini

Mini Fledgling Freddie

i only like their milkshakes. Their Big Tasty isnt big and isnt tasty.

30. Bodhi

Bodhi Resident Freddy

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by your post hence:-

If you are saying big tastys taste like ass I'd probably agree with you.

If you are saying BK's taste like ass you can STOP RIGHT THERE. Because they are clearly the nicest food ever.

Dammit I wasn;t hingry before I read this thread. Now I would give just about anything (excluding testicles) for a Double Whopper with Cheese and Bacon. The greatest burger in the world.................EVER.