Mcdonalds

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
mcdonalds food and all fast food is wank \o/ id rather eat a dinner i make then eat there and i suck at cooking :(

Astfgl

Fledgling Freddie
I prefer BK to Maccy D's, even though BK has just put it's prices up AGAIN!!

I'd much prefer kebab meat & chips from a local greasy spoon, though. Or a chinese.

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Bodhi said:
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by your post hence:-

If you are saying big tastys taste like ass I'd probably agree with you.

If you are saying BK's taste like ass you can STOP RIGHT THERE. Because they are clearly the nicest food ever.
I am saying that Big Tasties taste like ass, yes.
I also am not fond of Burger King.
Thus I either eat Big Macs, or then I go to the number one burger place in Tampere, Finland, which is American Diner.
The burgers are very large (between 200g and 1.2 kg), and they taste fantastic. Also, the fries are heavenly...

ReActor

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to get filled up at McD's, buy 3 or 4 double cheeseburgers (at 99p each). Much more bang for your buck... or get 20 chicken nuggets for £3.99. Perhaps there is such a thing as "too many McDonald's chicken nuggets", but I doubt it. I should test this hypothesis one day.

As you may be able to tell, I like eating at McDonald's.

About Burger King: their burgers are vastly superior but they seem to be full of raw onion, which I spend ages picking out or my breath stinks for the entire day. Also, their chips are appalling. Still good though.

And as for pizza, the pizza chains I've tried are all terrible (especially Pizza Hut) except Pizza Express (which is worth the extra few quid for the vastly superior quality).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom