Mcdonalds

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Whipped said:
I'd like to recount a story I was told happened to a friend of a friend (Which basically means it is no doubt an urban myth and never happened.)

Anyway, I digress. This person bought a McChicken sandwhich and when she got home decieded it tasted like shit and threw half of it in the bin. The next day she awoke feeling very ill and had a strange rash on her mouth. A trip to the doctors revealed something quite disturbing and she was asked to provide the uneaten half of the burger for tests.

Upon the result of the tests it was found that the mayonase contained not 1, not 2 but 7 seperate traces of male seman.

From this the poor girl had contracted herpes.

As I said, probably an urban myth, but it's made me think twice about eating in the D again.
The mayo (and most other 'burger' sauces) come in sealed tubes that are used in funky guns that are very much like sealant guns. It would be very hard to do anything to them without breaking them lots.

Also KFC smokey blue tower == #1

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
found out the other day that mcdonalds milkshakes are half sugar half lard.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
heh, aye not much milk. Also just to make things worse, it's very sticky. Like coke sticky, I used to work there and getting shake mix (as it was lovingly called) on yourself was horrid and you could spend ages trying to get it off. Of course no matter how long you spent you still felt that your arm (for example) was really sticky still.

One thing about McDonalds, everyone one I've worked for (which is most of the stores in central manchester) are really clean. As a company they are rabidly clean, it's funny in a way I've seen people clean the grout on floor tiles.

Also worst job at McDonalds is a tie between 'Filtering' and cleaning the 'grills'.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I seem to get fillled up in a few minutes of munching, no matter what I'm eating.

It means I can live as cheap as dirt.

:D

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Doh_boy said:
heh, aye not much milk. Also just to make things worse, it's very sticky. Like coke sticky, I used to work there and getting shake mix (as it was lovingly called) on yourself was horrid and you could spend ages trying to get it off. Of course no matter how long you spent you still felt that your arm (for example) was really sticky still.

Ah yes, the distressingly high pitched wails of "Shake Mix!" and "Sundae Mix!". God I'm glad I don't work there any more. And yes, spilling it on yourself is truely horrible.

And yeah, with regards to the sauces - no one in store would be able to pass such bodily fluids into them by design (not easily anyway) - though I suppose there's a higher chance that the processing and packing plant is more.. erm... accessible.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
I did it cause I was desparate for money over summer, and there was one near me at the the local motorway junction, which worked out cheaper than making my way into Cambridge for a coffee shop job.

I feel like I'm confessing at an AA meeting...

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I worked there for 3 and a half years! :D Met some really top people and had a lot of nights out. Enjoyed myself on the whole even if customers were wankers more often than not.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Theres nothing wrong with working in places like McDs, how many times have we all gone in there absolutely starving, waited in a big queue of people, to be served by some young guy/girl run off his/her feet and not paid enough.

Honestly, I can respect that.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Tom said:
Theres nothing wrong with working in places like McDs, how many times have we all gone in there absolutely starving, waited in a big queue of people, to be served by some young guy/girl run off his/her feet and not paid enough.

Yes, and it serves them right for not being willing to develop their own brain. :D

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Swift^ said:
Yes, and it serves them right for not being willing to develop their own brain. :D
Most of the people I worked with were students :p

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Doh_boy said:
Most of the people I worked with were students :p
Aye, same here. Apart from the the manager, who was a part time wedding singer.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
some of the girls behind the counter can be fit at the best of times :D

other times you think they have been pigging out in the lard bins :eek6:

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
The best girls I worked with were two ballerinas! :D It was kinda funny though one had the intelligence of a stunned herring while the other was really intelligent and wanted to study english. Her nickname was ty, I always wondered.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I heard that in Paris McDonalds serves beer, and that the burgers are called strange names, Like "Royale with Cheese". Something to do with the metric system so I'm told. Can't remember where I heard that.

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
I heard that in Paris McDonalds serves beer, and that the burgers are called strange names, Like "Royale with Cheese". Something to do with the metric system so I'm told. Can't remember where I heard that.

you heard it on pulp fiction.

Bodhi

ScoobyDoo{KEA} said:
you heard it on pulp fiction.
Ah thanks very much mate! I wondered where it was from! I was listening to the soundtrack and everything can't believe I forgot track 2 so quickly! Yuo are teh special!

Bodhi

Aye. I appreciate his specialness so much I've got this for him.

gold%20star%20p3.gif

Wear it with pride, you are indeed today's Most Speshul Person Award.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom