Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Nimpho Wannabe 11-13

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Blistering Cock and you REALLY need a girlfriend 14+

Votes: 33 18.3%

• Total voters

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Mmmm put down to 6 to 8 averaging on once a day but not much time atm and my gf has an annoyingly high sex drive .. oh god ure lucky .. i hear you exclaim .. i am except I dont come home until midnight at least every night between goin out and playin some games in the cafe or working so it fucks me over for the morning ..

girls dont want quickies ..they want a meal made of it fs :(

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
wtf is this a day !?!?! I thought it was per week ;/

you sick fuckers !!!

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Haggus said:
wtf is this a day !?!?! I thought it was per week ;/

you sick wankers !!!
i corrected some fault ;D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I'm shocked to find my fellow men are sick bastids :/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dorimor1 said:
I know but now I have learnt how to spell jealous.. Unfortunatly it was before you pointed it out.

Anyway, you're just another bitter, jealous sad little man I am afraid, I have no time for you.

They're all jealous damn it! And I thought those signed photos were enough :(
so its ok for you to take the piss out of peoples spelling but not the other way around? lol ok. and fyi nobody is jealus of a random thidranki BD so just go away and play with the traffic or something, your attitude is not needed or wanted in OT.

Thanks

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
/agrees with Raven. For the last time Dorimor no one is jealous of you. Do us all a favour and shoo :fluffle: .

Dorimor1

Banned
You are unable to express you're opinions with your own words so you use a comic strip...

OK

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I wont bother wasting time explaining to you how much of an arse you come across as in this forum, you don't see logic and you're dillusional (see 12387 posts about how everyone is jealous of your thid bd). If you want to take me not posting anymore in this thread as you 'owning me' go ahead :) .

Weever

Banned
Mikah75 said:
aye i would edit that out now or say byebye:p
im leaving FH now anyway, no point being on wen i dnt play daoc anymore anyway :p ill take this chance to say byebye then, so cya guys, nice knowing u
p.s. lighten up ppl lol, asif u didnt find that actually funny, i remember wen i got sent it first.. wasnt annoyed i just rofl'd irl

Weever

Banned
Raven said:
lucky i reported you then ololol!
rofl
does that mean i get the new FH title which means ur Über 1337 wen mod checks the report out then? :O

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Weever said:
p.s. lighten up ppl lol, asif u didnt find that actually funny, i remember wen i got sent it first.. wasnt annoyed i just rofl'd irl

FH isn't too known for their tolerance on pictures, not to mention videos, of todgers.

Badgers are ok.

Not todgers.

And no, didn't find it even slightly funny.

Weever

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
FH isn't too known for their tolerance on pictures, not to mention videos, of todgers.

Badgers are ok.

Not todgers.

And no, didn't find it even slightly funny.

kk kl, prolly just my immature mind again

Weever

Banned
DavidH said:
teeeeeeheeeeeeee, anyway im gna go now coz im bored and ppl dnt like jokes so cya l8r, have a gd time ya'll, this will be my last post :) have fun with daoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom