Marvel Heroes 2015

Syri

FH is my second home
Free heroes are up now, there was a problem with them not being openable, but the patch last night sorted it, so you can now grab your token, and exchange it at the new vendor in the tower.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah got my deadpool. Gotta level him up at some point, though i do need a bit of a break from heroes. Been pushing it a bit much lately.

Luckily i'm out weekend next for midsummer, 3 days without computers and such.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
got my first 60 yesterday dunno what to lvl next or what to use my free token on think its gonna either be scarlet witch or jean grey

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Got the kate bishop outfit for hawkeye, decided to waste the rest of my Gs on it. Wasn't feeling hawkeye as a character, but that works. Plus it's a saints row outfit :p

Trying to farm a cosmic kirigi medal for my psylocke, currently at default 35% attack speed.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, missed baby groot. Did log in on friday, but since it's friday morning EU it doesn't count towards the gift. Oh well, just one pet :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Managed to farm a second cake, got that, one coffer, one exp boost coffer, one lootplosion other thingy and one unique spawner. Ready for when i ding hawkeye to 60.

But event wise i'm done. Fun, but man it's been also tiring to play. Need a bit of a break.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
There's always some event or other going on in that game, and the time invested they all require makes me seriously question the mental health of the people that keeps doing them.. :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I try to keep the game down to an hour or two here and there, still managed to get two cakes with just 7 left over :) Also leveled up Squirrel, surprised me how OP she is, like most summon classes. Doing Venom now another OP char. My mains Scarlet Witch and Psylocke are coming along nicely, slowly gearing them up and upgrading pieces. Both can manage sub 40s TTK with the wind in the right direction.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cool and all, but only for peeps in the US/UK/canada/aussie/germany/france. That's me out, otherwise would've probably spent a day or two farming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom