Marvel Heroes 2015

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I really need to setup my vacuum, it wasn't an issue before, but doing dailies etc the amount of loot is ridicilous. Trashing all blue/green/white currently, just useless with all the epics :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To be honest i think i should first go through the story step by step and just see where that takes me. Shouldn't take more then a day i think, already at 35ish and only at start of act 3 :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Btw @old.Tohtori if you have boosts active and you need to AFK make sure you port back to one of the hubs like Avengers tower, while in these hubs your boost timer freezes so you wont waste them while being afk :p

lol i did not know that, useful tip that:)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Story done, just in time for the cosmic event. 17 hours in and almost 40. Fun game and only scratching the surface with my love for black widow :p

Not sure if i should pop a few shards to buy a random hero, just to see what fate gives me. Gotta get to 60 first though.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Story done, just in time for the cosmic event. 17 hours in and almost 40. Fun game and only scratching the surface with my love for black widow :p

Not sure if i should pop a few shards to buy a random hero, just to see what fate gives me. Gotta get to 60 first though.

Aye Random Hero boxes are great if you don't have any heroes hardly, they suck when you get 20+ though :p lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
And yes, there is loads of content in this, there is always an event running and always something new about to be released (at the moment they're working on a Thing review as Thing, Deadpool and Cable are the last 3 characters that haven't had a full review/skill update since launch)

Also achievements to work on, items to farm, dailies to do (dailies offer Heroes and Protector commendations that will allow you to buy upgrade recipes to make your items 66 or 69 respectively rather than the usual item level 63)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye Random Hero boxes are great if you don't have any heroes hardly, they suck when you get 20+ though :p lol

Heh yeah, no rush though. Had a long day of farming and soloed red skull one shot(supposed to be hard :p), got 2 uniques and 3rd from a box. Nice little run.

This event is full on crafter leveling, not even bothering to check what epics drop as one industry run netted 10 boxes of each type.

Then there's the 11 achi boxes that are just waiting, exp boost potions and so on. Btw, when you go up a prestige level, does your gear go away or what? Do they just unequip and become available at 60 again?

Or is prestige 2 gear better anyway?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heh yeah, no rush though. Had a long day of farming and soloed red skull one shot(supposed to be hard :p), got 2 uniques and 3rd from a box. Nice little run.

This event is full on crafter leveling, not even bothering to check what epics drop as one industry run netted 10 boxes of each type.

Then there's the 11 achi boxes that are just waiting, exp boost potions and so on. Btw, when you go up a prestige level, does your gear go away or what? Do they just unequip and become available at 60 again?

Or is prestige 2 gear better anyway?

It just dumps your gear back in your inventory until you're high enough to wear it again. Btw order I recommend leveling your npcs up is

Crafter (once its 20 you can turn 5 duplicate uniques into 500,000 credits which you can either spend or in turn donate said box of 500,000 credits to your enchanter to level it mega fast)
Enchanter
Everything else

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah and crafter keeps your inventory in check as well as you can combine "gems" :p

Was it that "bank" is shared beween heroes, but each hero has own inventory?

Thinking if i can use one as storage.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
downloading this atm taking an age tho :( prob get to play it tommorow

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Doesnt load for me. Loaded yesterday. Just crashes on loading now :(.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bought two random heroes, iceman and spiderman. Nice 1k worth of heroes for 350 :p

Think i have to spend money to get the crafting tab open, space is a bit of an issue.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bought two random heroes, iceman and spiderman. Nice 1k worth of heroes for 350 :p

Think i have to spend money to get the crafting tab open, space is a bit of an issue.

Aye the tabs are the only thing you have to pay for really, they are on about adding them to Eternity Splinter vendor so free players can get them also but that's quite far off I think.

Iceman and Spiderman are both great, Spiderman can dish out damage but has some issues surviving at max level, they're doing a survival overhaul soon-ish though and going through every hero 1 by 1 to sort survival out as some of them are really bad at the moment due to survival (nightcrawler probably being the worse hero as far as survival goes at present, he does damage but dies almost instantly)

You guys could always try and join the Supergroup i'm in, it's just a casual one but I think they do accept new players.

Contact AelitaRose ingame (just add her to your friends list and you'll be able to see when shes online)

Poag

m00?
So based on this thread alone i re picked up MH2015. Found i had a Hawkeye at 3 but felt like a fresh start.
Got a new hero to 10, there was no prompt once i hit the level cap, things just stopped happening which felt a bit odd and tbh i went through another couple of missions before i noted mobs were now 'hard', spent £4 to unlock hero and played for a little bit longer.

Feels more fun than originally, i'm not sure why just feels like it ties together better.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Natasha hit 60, now to open 50 coffers of achievement :p

Or, well, until i get uniques and then probably save for another hero.

Poag

m00?
I got a couple of yellow lvl 60 item pieces last night, which i thought was odd at lvl 10 :/

Will have to remember to stick them in the bank

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I got a couple of yellow lvl 60 item pieces last night, which i thought was odd at lvl 10 :/

Will have to remember to stick them in the bank

i wouldnt worry about yellow bits, they rain at 60 :p

Poag

m00?
So, i find myself besieged by loot.

In the options i noticed a "vaporize" option for certain loot slots. Does this give you the cash value of said item, or just bin it?

Also is it worth crafting? I've not done much of it yet and when i did the level up bar didn't seem to move.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Vaporize destroys items that drop automatically, it gives you "some" of the cash value. Great loot clearer(currently i got it set to kill anything but cosmic, but i'm fully uniqued up as i've been farming "a bit" :p).

I set it, at start, to kill anything below blue, the rest i don't use i donated to crafter. Blood knows how to level the crafters/enchanters better, i went straight to 20 on crafter, almost got enchanter to 20 too.

The bar does move, just a tiny bit.

Not sure if vaporize gives items to the pet if it's set.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Btw if you haven't, go to marvel heroes site, go to your account, redeem code and type in 2015

3 free fortune cards, for me a hawkeye special outfit :p

Also got the ironman stealth outfit earlier today.

Syri

FH is my second home
Started playing a bit, got black widow at 16 at the moment, just going through at a steady pace. in-game name is Elleryn. all this time and still using daoc alts names...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Get cyclops to 50 btw (60 if you feel like it) his level 50 hero synergy is 10% XP bonus, its quite handy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you have him that is :p

I'd need ironman next, got some nice synergy with a range BW.

Poag

m00?
Question.

Should i save me Eternity things for heroes, or for a Hero Team Up?

If Team Up, can i use the same teamup hero with multiple heroes or just one?

Which teamup heroes do what? there doesn't seem to be any blurb

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Question.

Should i save me Eternity things for heroes, or for a Hero Team Up?

If Team Up, can i use the same teamup hero with multiple heroes or just one?

Which teamup heroes do what? there doesn't seem to be any blurb

Hey Poag, from what I can gather Team-Up Heroes have passives which work well with some Heroes better than others - like Wasp with Psylocke. So best to check out a build first and look at the team-ups used, check the Hero forums. For leveling up it is sometimes worth getting a tank type team-up if your a bit squishy.

What hero you playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom