Marvel Heroes 2015

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Probably be shit damage overall but it'll be fun... which is the point, right?

Heh yeap, if you're not having fun with this game, you're doing it wrong :p

And that sounds like a solid farming rogue, only rpoblem would be with bosses i'd reckon.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Got a spidey costume drop yesterday from a card in the doom cosmic terminal, Spider-Man Big Time Costime (Red Variant). Guess I really should level him up, the comic cosmos is sending me signs :)

he gets a nice boost soon, they're redoing his uniques and making them better.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heh yeap, if you're not having fun with this game, you're doing it wrong :p

And that sounds like a solid farming rogue, only rpoblem would be with bosses i'd reckon.

we'll see, got her to 56 yesterday with MM chests only, she's already hitting for up to 150,000-400,000 with regular attacks, don't even have a Legendary on her yet and her gear is level 30-40 ish.

got 7500 Omega points to play with 2 so she's sat on 23 Energy at the moment :p when I get her a ilvl 80 Legendary she'll have 29 or so. I'm just waiting for Dr. Doom really, he's on the test center at the moment so he'll be out this week sometime.

Edit: also Thing update is on the test center, he's meant to be broken as fuck, people reporting 80,000,000 brutal strikes with some of his skills lol.

Edit: Team-up 2.0 is also on the TC and it changes team ups soooooo much, they will stay out forever and they do ALOT of damage for a minion.

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People got real weird today in chat when i said i almost maxed out my 80 legendary and i'm on day 21 :p

People really underestimate the power of dedicated nolife farming :D

Though have to admit my BW in pretty sweet condition, 8k physical damage and 3.5k damage rating, 15 fighting and doop pet giving +1 to all attributes +1 range powers.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
People got real weird today in chat when i said i almost maxed out my 80 legendary and i'm on day 21 :p

People really underestimate the power of dedicated nolife farming :D

Though have to admit my BW in pretty sweet condition, 8k physical damage and 3.5k damage rating, 15 fighting and doop pet giving +1 to all attributes +1 range powers.

Hehe, Anniversary starts tomorrow.. surprises in store.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Doomsaw quote from the forums (one of the devs)

"I believe it's along the lines of:

• Permanent Retcon / Birthday Cake Mark 2 week 1

• Surprise Free Coupon for a the Hero of Your Choice week 2 (excluding Doom)

• Surprise Pet week 3

• Surprise Team-Up week 4
Something like that, but I'll double check the promotional schedule.

Do not mention that I discussed this, it's between you and me."

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
4 week events? Damn, i'm too oriented into the cheapass WoW bdays with 1 day "events" :p

Guess i'll save up my buyings etc.

Retcon change is excellent though.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
These notes aren't final like but they are more or less what you will see on live.

DR. DOOM PLAYABLE
Victor Von Doom has arrived in Marvel Heroes 2015!

Multiple Resources, Multiple Signatures

When you first log in to Doom, you'll see that he has two separate resources. The left resource, Power, is spent in technological gadgets in his Tech tree. The right resource, Magic, is spent in magical powers in his Sorcery tree. These two resources are spent and accrued on their own, making Doom’s playstyle unlike anyone else. Doom also offers a variety of summons in his kit, which can be focused on using his Doom’s Army Specialization.

Doom also brings three signature powers - the first hero to have more than one. Each of these signatures represents a different aspect of Doom’s offensive capabilities, and can be enhanced further using a Specialization.

Specializations

Upon reaching level 42, The Will of Doom will be available, and placing a point in it will unlock Dr. Doom's specializations. These are opt-in extra customization options to Doom's playstyle, and can be changed at any time without spending a power point. These specializations will reinforce one of Doom's power trees, such as focusing his build on Tech powers, which will remove the Magic resource since it can no longer be spent. This option (and it's Sorcery equivalent) is great for players who are struggling to manage both resources effectively and want to play a more simple Doom. The final option, Doom’s Army, greatly expands the potency of his summon powers, allowing him to bring forth a legion of Latverian robots to do his bidding.

THING LEVEL 52 REVIEW
Benjamin Grimm’s Level 52 Review is now live! Here are some of the highlights:

Clobberin' Time!

Clobberin' Time has been migrated to a level 1 mechanic always available for Thing. This is represented as a secondary resource bar which fills as Ben is in combat. When it fills, then it's Clobberin' Time, and he will get an amplified buff effect as the meter starts to tick back down. As long as Ben continues to stay in combat, he'll fight the meter's decay, effectively staying in Clobberin' Time for a long period of time (potentially infinite).

Thing's new Signature power is based on his former active Clobberin' Time power. He'll punch his hands together, creating a large shockwave for massive damage, and instantly fill his Clobberin' Time meter. Guess What Time It Is?!

New York, New York

Thing's second tree has been completely retrofitted with a batch of new powers featuring Thing's on-the-fly use of the Yancy Street (and Park Avenue, and... yeah, New York!) environment as weaponry. This includes, but is not limited to... parking meters, street signs, street lights, park benches, food carts, lamp posts, manhole covers, car doors... you get the picture!

Fantastic Friends

Four new powers have replaced Thing's former Aura toggles. Three of these four feature Ben's Fantastic Four teammates, who will enter the field and perform a tag-team combo attack with him. They won't stick around afterwards, so these are not summon powers, but rather represent Thing's role as a centerpiece of combat among the team. Reed will form into a hammer for Ben to swing around, Sue will form a Crusher around Thing and let him crush away, and Johnny... well, he's Johnny.

The fourth option calls in a group of the Yancy Street Gang, who will fight alongside Ben with baseball bats and other weaponry.

TEAM-UP 2.0
The Team-Up System Revamp is now live!

Here's the highlights of what's available in the first batch of the Team-Up 2.0 revision updates:

Power Trees & Leveling

Team-Ups will now gain experience and levels, along with their own power points to spend on powers. This allows all sorts of new build options to open up - customize your Team-Up to play how you want it to play. A Team-Up gains a power point every Mastery Level.

For players that prefer to use their Team-Up in "away" mode, build options are available, and "away" powers are now highlighted in the Team-Up's power UI. Many of these powers also have power synergies with other powers in the tree, so there very well could be multiple "away" builds for a single Team-Up.

Team-Up Instant-XP will be delivered to all accounts via the in-game delivery system. These are a one-time use potion that will jump up the Team-Up's Mastery Level, to give existing Team-Up users a jumpstart into the new system. These provide a flat amount of XP, so they can either be used once per Team-Up to give everyone on your roster a boost, or you can use multiple potions on a single Team-Up to boost them into higher levels.

New Powers & Signature

Almost all Team-Ups have received some new powers as part of the update, and all Team-Ups now have a purple-marked Signature power at the bottom of their tree. This is identical to a player's signature - a powerful attack with a cooldown. It can be increased using power points just like a player's signature is able to.

Styles

At the top-right of the Team-Up UI, you'll be able to select the Style, identical to the former "Tier 1" passive selection. The options available are Bodyguard (permanent Team-Up), Assist (short-duration high-burst damage Team-Up), and a third option unique to the Team-Up that provides a boost to the player while they are away.

Items

New Team-Up items dropped in the world will look a bit different. The base affix pool has been significantly changed to allow for more impactful affixes, and have baseline stats that affect the Team-Up equally, ensuring that equipping items has a positive effect (similar to the defense rating on Slot 2-5 gear for players). Cosmic Team-Ups are also now able to be found in the world.

Team-Up Gear Boosts sold in the Team-Up Advance Packs are now being fulfilled as of this patch, to help you gear out every Team-Up in your roster quickly.

TEAM-UP ITEM CHANGES FOR TEAM-UP 2.0
Cosmic Team-Up Items
With the introduction of Team-Up 2.0, we have made some changes to Team-Up items. One of the biggest changes is the addition of a new tier - Cosmic Team-Up items.

These function very similarly to the player Cosmic items, but with different cosmic affixes. Cosmic Team-Up items will always have one of the following affixes:

• When a Team-Up Away effect is triggered, you gain 25 spirit
  • When you defeat an enemy, your Team-Up gains 1% damage for 60 seconds, which stacks up to 30 times (can only gain 1 stack every 10 seconds).
  • When you use a Medkit, your Team-Up gains 100% health.
  • When you use a medkit, your Team-Up gains a 20% damage boost for 5 seconds.
  • Enemies hit by your attacks take 20% more damage from your Team-Up for 10 seconds.
  • -3s cooldown to Team-Up Away Powers
  • 10% when your Team-Up is attacked for them to become invulnerable for 4 seconds(10 second cooldown).
Changes to Existing Team-Up Stats
As Team-Ups now have their own leveling system, we’ve improved the stats on gear to better work with that system.

Before Team-Up 2.0, some item affixes were rating-based, using static numbers. We’ve upgraded this to a percent system to ensure Team-Up items scale nicely with Team-Up levels. Team-Up items now have a chance to contain the following stats, depending on slot:

Basic Stats (White Font) - Affixes that Enhance Team-Ups:
- Slot 1 - 20% Base Damage
- Slot 2 - 30% Damage Negation to All
- Slot 3 - +10 Credits per drop, 10% RIF, 10% SIF
- Slot 4 - 15% Crit Chance, 1% Health Regen per second

Green Stats - Affixes that Enhance Team-Ups:
- Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 10% All Team-Up Damage Types
- Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 50% Basic Damage
- Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 20% Special Damage
- Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 10% Crit Chance
- Slot 1 and 2 - Up to 30% Crit Damage
- Slot 3 and 4 - Up to 15% Brutal Chance
- Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 10% All Damage Negation
- Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 20% Dodge Chance
- Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 20% Projectile Deflect
- Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 1% Health Regeneration per Second
- Slot 1, 2, 3 and 4 - Up to 3% Cooldown Reduction

Green Stats - Affixes that Enhance Players
- Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Physical Damage
- Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Energy Damage
- Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Mental Damage
- Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Ranged Damage
- Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Melee Damage
- Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Crit Damage
- Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 1% Defense Rating
- Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 1% Dodge Rating
- Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 4% Projectile Absorb
- Slot 3 - Up to 4% Bonus Health
- Slot 2 - Up to 10 Extra Credits Per Drop
- Slot 1 - Up to 10% Rare Item Find
- Slot 4 - Up to 10% Special Item Find

Affixes No Longer Used
The following have been replaced (as listed above) and will not appear on new team-up gear. The affixes will remain on existing gear.

• Specific Types of Damage Negation
  • Crit Chance For Players
  • Tenacity
  • Strength
  • Durability
  • Energy
  • Speed
  • Intelligence
  • Fighting
  • Move Speed
Known Team-Up Item Issues
- Certain bonuses from Cosmic Team-Up affixes do not reflect on the Team-Up statistics page.
- Bonus damage from the stacking buff Cosmic Team-Up affix is not granting the correct amount of bonus damage.

PERMANENT RETCONS
Powers and Omega nodes may be reset without the use of Retcons.

See the official announcement for more information.
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...d-birthday-permanent-retcons-are-permanent/p1

TRAINING DUMMY CHANGES
The ranged damage Training Dummy has been removed and replaced with a very high-health raid Training Dummy. This will allow players more accurate TTK testing that factor in more powers rotations and cooldowns.

The Melee Damage Training dummy now uses both ranged and melee attacks based on how close/far you are from the dummy.

ELITE & BOSS AFFIX UPDATE
All enemy modifiers, also known as affixes, have gone under significant review. We’ve created a detailed guide on the exact changes of these new affixes, but here’s some highlights that will outline the overall intentions:

Each affix on average has twice the cooldown as it previously did, and in many cases, have cooldowns 3-4x as long as before. We want affixes to be visible and meaningful, but not cause too much visual clutter.

Damaging affixes have been reduced by an average of 25%. Certain affixes (Power Cosmic to be certain) have accounted for too much incoming damage compared to the boss itself, and we want these affixes to support the encounter, not become the encounter.

Cosmic Terminals no longer always have Power Cosmic, but instead, pull from an additional set of 7 potential Cosmic affixes. They may still get Power Cosmic, they may not. This will make Cosmic Terminal boss runs more randomized and interesting, and will prevent certain player archetypes from having more difficulty than others.

New affixes have been installed throughout the game to create new gameplay scenarios in enemy encounters. Many of these new affixes can be used by heroes to their own advantage, such as the Damage Amp Field affix. This creates an area on the ground which amplifies all outgoing damage of anyone standing inside - friend or foe. Kurse runs may be even faster if you utilize a Damage Amp Field, but take extra care to avoid his attacks if he enters the field with you.

MINOR CHANGES AND BUG FIXES
  • She-Hulk’s secondary resource now has unique artwork

• Medkits can now be used when players are already full on health.

• Various animations have been reviewed to speed up animation “end times”, removing animations canceling and improving overall responsiveness. This is an ongoing project.

• Various visual effects have been reviewed to remove particles that are not visible to the player but could impact performance on low-end machines.

• Power duration should properly not affect any ultimate or signature powers (several outliers remained). If you spot an error, please report it in the Powers Bugs section.

• “Weaving” certain channeled powers (rapidly turning them on and off to improve dps) is in the process of being fixed when it still occurs in the game. Hero kits that still used this technique also reviewed at same time.

• Fixed an issue where Ulrik of Myrkvidr and Krong the Mighty in the Midtown Patrol use incorrect edge pointer icons.

• Many Spanish translation updates

• Many Russian translation updates

• Fixed an issue where the police attempting to arrest Black Cat in the Midtown Patrol were sometimes blocking her from respawning after she was defeated.

• Several achievement bug fixes (complete list incoming)

• Party In A Box should now always spawn as a level 1 item.
TUNING CORNER
This patch includes the first batch of tuning changes following the new tuning philosophy. These changes are not meant to be the end, merely the beginning.

Check out the philosophy post here:
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/202899/2nd-anniversary-tuning-philosophy-initiative/p1

Tuning Changes:

Global Changes

Pets & Summons damage increased ~25%.

Black Panther

• Panther Soul - 10% Damage Negation added
  • Panther Grace - 10% Damage Negation for a duration on melee hit added
Cable

• Veteran Warrior - 10% Damage Negation added
  • Eye for Weakness - Now grants Cable 20% damage, critical damage, and brutal damage for a duration on activation
Captain America

• Meteor Kick - Double damage affix will now correctly stack additively with execute instead of multiplicatively.
  • Star Spangled Strike (Signature) - Damage reduced ~10% (initial tuning did not correctly account for the large damage rating bonus it provided)
Colossus

• Crushing Smite - Replaced Damage Over Time with higher base damage, execute affix, and 4s cooldown. Restores spirit based on remaining Armor.
  • Titanic Slam - Damage increased and cooldown increased to 8s. When below 50% Armor, gain 50% Armor and deal bonus damage equal to 0.5% per 1% remaining Armor. When above 50% Armor, this damage bonus is doubled.
  • Colossal Roar - Removed Spirit cost. Now grants a 6s buff which increases Colossus’ maximum health and defense rating, and restores Spirit for the duration.
Cyclops

• Martial Arts - 10% Damage Negation added, with another 10% being added for a duration when he hits with a Fighting Expertise attack
Deadpool

• More Bullets - Grants Deadpool 25% bonus damage on Ranged attacks

• Superior Healing Factor - 10% Damage Negation added

• Safety through Stabbing - 5% Damage Negation for a duration on melee hit added
Dr. Strange

• Orb of Agamotto - 10% Damage Negation added
Emma Frost

• Drain Psyche - Now gains 20% damage against enemies affected by one of your DoT powers. Wind down time has also been reduced to increase responsiveness. Cost increased to 15 spirit per second (increases damage).
  • Psychic Blast, Telepathic Torment, and Sudden Dread - Durations changed to have the same scaling
  • Sudden Dread - Spirit cost reduced to 20
  • Kneel Before Me - Spirit cost removed, Emma restores spirit during the luring effect
  • Unlock Potential - Now grants total damage bonus to your powers instead of damage rating
  • Telepathic Mastery - 10% Damage Negation added, Constitution buff duration increased from 2s to 8s
  • Diamond Armor - Damage Negation reduced from 25% to 15% (10% migrated to Telepathic Mastery)
  • Mental Overload - Damage Negation if she destroys her minion reduced to 10%
Gambit

• Cheat Death - 10% Damage Negation added
  • Savate Expert - 10% Damage Negation for a duration on physical hit added
Hawkeye

• Flash Bomb - Damage Negation passive removed.
  • Combat Training - 10% Damage Negation added, plus an extra 10% on melee hit for a duration
Human Torch

• Protective Flames removed from Torch’s kit.
  • Thermal Intensity - Gained defense rating from former Protective Flames, plus 10% Damage Negation added
  • Blazing Speed - 10% Damage Negation for a duration when using a movement power added
Invisible Woman

• Quantum Compression - Animation will be slightly faster and base damage increased to compensate for recent changes to animation timing.
Loki

• Cold Snap - Enemies can now be “Frozen” for double damage purposes without being actually frozen with the CC effect, similar to Iceman.
  • Frost Armor and Arcane Shield - Now grants 10% Damage Negation while active
  • Lay Waste - Spirit cost reduced and enemies in the center of the area of effect take double damage
  • Master Sorcerer - Now grants critical hit rating, damage rating, and total damage bonus, power duration no longer scales
  • Unyielding Power - Cooldown reduced from 1 minute to 45s, spirit cost removed, damage/duration slightly adjusted to account for those changes.
  • Spatial Deception now gains 20% of summoned ally damage as bonus.
Luke Cage

• Unbreakable Skin - 25% Damage Negation added
  • Teamwork (Signature) - Now grants a damage multiplier and damage negation bonus for a short duration
Moon Knight

• Carbonadium Armor - Damage negation mechanic has been changed as follows: 10% damage negation per 10% missing Health, up to maximum of 60% (at 40% remaining health)
  • Avatar of Vengeance can restore up to 40% health (up from 30%)
  • Tools/Avatar of Vengeance - Damage rating, critical rating, and critical damage rating increased so that the values previously given at 30% health are now given at 40% health.
Mr. Fantastic

• H.E.R.B.I.E. - 10% damage negation removed
  • Elastic Body - 20% damage negation added
  • Stretch Dash - Animation is quicker and no longer has a hitch at the end
  • Super Stomp - Landing animation can now be canceled out of for smoother transition
  • Positron Emitter - Now channeled for up to 2s as you hold down the hotkey, instead of being forced to channel for the maximum duration
  • Giant Punch - Animation can now be canceled out of slightly sooner
  • Elastic Barrage and The Twister - Now have much shorter minimum channel times
Ms. Marvel

• All Photonic spenders deal 150% bonus damage instead of 100%
  • Stellar Beam - Has been converted to a spirit spending power that deals 25% more damage after spending Photonic Energy. Also deals slightly less damage to each target it pierces after the first.
  • Photonic Devastation - now gains 1% damage per 1% attack speed, but can no longer “Beam Weave”
  • Radiant Cascade - now provides near unlimited Photonic Energy for its duration, allowing Ms Marvel to continuously cast her Photonic spenders
  • Photonic Wave - DoT duration flattened to 8s
  • Energy Infusion - Power has been removed from Ms. Marvel’s kit.
  • Infused Regeneration - Now has the on-demand active healing component from Energy Infusion.
  • Energy Absorption - Now passively restores spirit whenever you trigger Photonic Energy (formerly found on Energy Infusion)
  • Flight of the Warbird - Power has been removed from Ms. Marvel’s kit.
  • Kree Toughness - Now has the Power team buff on Movement power use from former Flight of the Warbird.
  • Cruising Altitude - has been renamed Flight of the Warbird
  • Infused Uppercut - cost reduced to 12, now deals additional damage over time
  • Stellar Flare - no longer a chargeup power, now has 8s cooldown, cost reduced to 25. Animation adjustments to improve responsiveness.
  • Crashdown Strike - DoT duration increased to 8s.
Nightcrawler

• X-Slash - Grants critical damage and brutal damage as a percent rather than a rating, and its spirit cost has been reduced
  • One Step Ahead - Now grants total damage percent bonus rather than granting damage rating. Also grants Nightcrawler 15% damage negation for a duration after using a teleport power.
  • Righteous Frenzy - Damage rating converted to a percent total damage bonus, and Kurt also gains spirit while active. Now has the Melee keyword tag.
  • Advancing Guard - Damage rating and defense rating have both been increased to bring it closer to Heartseeker Guard in viability
  • Shadowmeld - Restores spirit while stealthed and no longer has a spirit cost
  • Infernal Brimstone - Duration increased to 6s
  • Brimstone Blitz - Now has the Melee keyword tag
  • Bamf Bomb - This power now has a 2s grace period for bonus damage after stealth
Nova

• Blast Off - No longer deals both the forward and backwards damage to the same target if the target happens to have a huge hit box. Backwards damage reduced to match forward damage.
  • Gravimetric Surge - Energy & melee buff now persists for 2s after explosion. Power now correctly gains bonus duration from Nova’s Slot 3 Unique, Nova Centurion Standard-Issue Belt
Punisher

• Damage of Ammo-spending powers has been reduced overall; a tuning error from a previous update was corrected that was artificially increasing the damage of these powers. Overall base damage was increased slightly after this fix to compensate.
  • Pain Tolerance - Damage Negation effect now starts at 20% when at full health and increases to 50% when low on life.
  • Head Shot - Damage Bonus now stacks additively with Execute affix instead of multiplicatively (bug fix)
Rocket Raccoon

• Keen Planning - has been removed from Rocket's power trees.
  • Combat Shield - Now absorbs all incoming damage, but has a lower capacity, and the delay before recharging has been reduced to 2 seconds. Passive effect now grants 10% damage negation, projectile deflection, more defense rating, and the endurance / shield restoration on orb pickup effect formerly on Razor-Sharp Wits.
  • Razor Sharp Wits - Has gained the cleanse active, Dexterity team buff, and dodge rating of Keen Planning. Damage Rating Added.
  • Gravity Mine - Projectile speed increased
  • Photon Pistols - now restores Spirit on hit.
  • Heavy Plasma Rifle - Projectile speed increased, attack speed slightly increased, now deals bonus critical damage.
  • Photon Minigun - Now deals bonus damage over time, ramping up with every shot.
  • H7 Fleetslayer - Removed Spirit cost, added Gun keyword tag. Added Specialization tech, converting the old Assault & Battery passives and adding a third option. This third specialization focuses on not using any summons and amplifies explosives.

• Battery Specialization
    • H7 Fleetslayer's damage is increased by a percentage of your summoned ally bonus damage.
    • Summoned ally damage increased, Summon power spirit costs reduced
    • Groot gains extra critical and brutal chance
    • Summon an additional maximum Blaster Turret, and each activation summons 2 turrets
  • Assault Specialization
    • Grants Heavy Gauss Rifle a higher cooldown and bonus damage
    • H7 Fleetslayer restores spirit per activation
    • Gun power spirit costs reduced, Gun damage increased 10%
    • Adds an extra Damage over Time effect to Gun powers
  • Explosives Specialization
    • H7 Fleetslayer gains 2 extra shots
    • Gravity Mine gains 8s cooldown & bonus damage
    • C7 Stun Grenade gains 8s cooldown & bonus damage
    • Heavy Plasma Shot damage increased 200%, reduced when you have Groot or Turrets active
Scarlet Witch

• Ravenous Binding - Healing reduced (still has highest amount of passive heal available)
Spider-Man

• Spider-Brawl and Spidey Pummel - Animations have been swapped
  • Web Barrage - Gains a stacking damage bonus when hitting enemies
  • Leaping Assault - Now always critically hits
  • Superior Agility - Damage rating converted to total damage percent. 10% damage negation migrated to Spider to the Fly and triggers when Spidey hits with a melee power instead of when he dodges or uses a movement power.
  • Web Shield - Passively gains 10% damage negation, spirit costs are reduced while shield is active
  • Amazing Smash - Spirit cost removed
Squirrel Girl

• Squirrel Heart - 10% Damage Negation added
  • Squirrel Distraction - 10% Damage Negation on melee hit added, replacing current defense rating
Storm

• Healing Winds - 10% Damage Negation added
Taskmaster

• Flawless Emulation - 5% Damage Negation added to on Devil/Captain proc, 5% Damage Negation added to Spider/Archer proc. Now restores spirit on critical hits and brutal strikes
  • Action! - now confers the benefits to Taskmaster without requiring him to stay within the hotspot area. Effect now includes a 50% increase in attack speed to his powers, as well as spirit regeneration for the duration of the effect. The cooldown has been reduced to 45s, while the duration has been adjusted to 10s. Activating this power no longer requires spirit. Power duration no longer affects this power (general rule for Signature and Ultimate powers)
  • Anti-Heroic Charge and Deadly Volley - spirit cost reduced to 10 per activation
  • Rebounding Shield - DoT duration has been increased to 8s
  • Fearless Acrobat - Melee damage rating increased
  • Peerless Archer - Ranged damage rating and Brutal Strike rating increased
  • Amazing Webslinger - movement speed affix replaced with a damage bonus after dodging or using a movement power
Venom

• Infect - Changed percentage missing health regen to flat health regen on hit.
  • Writhing Tendrils - Fixed a bug which could allow the Damage over Time effect to stack twice against mobs that resisted the CC effect.
Wolverine

• Adamantium Skeleton - 20% Damage Negation added
X-23

• Heart of a Beast - 20% Damage Negation added
Omega Nodes

• Legion - Changed maximum ranks to 5. Cost flattened to rank 5 cost.
NEW FOR 6/3
General

• Pets & Summons damage increased by ~25%.
  • Medkits can now be used when players are already full on health.
Punisher

• Damage of Ammo-spending powers has been reduced overall; a tuning error from a previous update was corrected that was artificially increasing the damage of these powers. Overall base damage was increased slightly after this fix to compensate.
  • Head Shot heavy weapons multiplier restored to 50% bonus damage.
Spider-Man

• Web Shield now grants 20% spirit cost reduction while active.
Luke Cage

• Unbreakable Skin damage negation increased to 25%.
  • Hero's Call now gives him a short buff of additional damage and negation.
Loki

• Master Sorcerer total damage bonus is now flat rather than scaling per rank, also grants damage rating.
  • Spatial Deception now gains 20% of summoned ally damage as bonus.
Ms. Marvel

• All Photonic spenders deal 150% bonus damage instead of 100%
  • Kree Toughness damage rating increased.
She-Hulk

• She-Hulk's Combo Point meter now has unique artwork.
Rocket Raccoon

• Photon Minigun now scales in damage over time rather than dealing bonus damage to M78 affected targets.
  • Combat Shield pause time reduced to 2 seconds. Capacity slightly increased. Restoration on orb pickup increased to 25%.
  • H7 Fleetslayer is now tagged as a Gun power.
  • Assault Specialization DoT proc now matches tooltip damage. Spirit cost reduction and damage bonuses increased to 20%.
  • Battery specialization summon damage bonus increased to 75%.
Wolverine

• Adamantium Skeleton damage negation increased to 20%.
X-23

• Heart of a Beast damage negation increased to 20%.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pet damage increased by 25%? Man, really want iceman to rampage don't they :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Looking forward to seeing how frost works after this, when i'm done with the initial birthday rush :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Going to unlock doom first :p got like 2k+ splinters so i'll be heading right to the vendor

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, Doomsaw reckons about noon pst.... quite a wait yet >< confusing what he said though....

This message was posted at 2:53 PM GMT

pdated:

• Patch is ready to download.

• Servers will need at least an hour of checks / verifies before opening, possibly more.

• I'd anticipate being open by noon Pacific, probably earlier.

• Patch notes will come as soon as all testing is done and we're ready to open the servers.

• Livestream starts around 10am, depending on traffic.

So if its 1 hour of that message which was nearly 2 hours ago, though i'm sure its only like 9am Pacific at the moment which means 3 hours more or am I mixing time zones up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah soon 9am, it's gonna be 10pm when i get to play if noon is right :p

Not to mention tomorrow noonish all the way to saturday i'll be at my brothers house. Damnit.

Oh well, will manage to get some playtime in anyway.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hopefully the servers come on earlier as he said, I wants to level my summoner doom fs lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Full patch notes are up now

June marks the two year anniversary of Marvel Heroes!

To celebrate the anniversary month, we don’t want a ton of hype and flashy stuff, but we do have a few nice birthday gifts to distribute and a few solid systems improvements that we’re focusing on for the month.

Here’s how the schedule looks for the month:

Week One (This Week):

• Birthday Present! -- Birthday Cake Mark 2 Login Gift!
  • Dr. Doom is released
  • Thing’s Level 52 Design Review launches
  • Team-Up System 2.0 launches
  • Permanent Retcons are Permanent launches
  • The start of our Ascending Anniversary XP Bonus! 22% starting today and increasing by another 22% every day, resetting for the next week's patch!
Week Two

• Birthday Present! -- Free Hero of Your Choice (pre Doctor Doom)
  • Plus, birthday cake slices drop and players can create more Birthday Cakes!
Week Three

• Birthday Present! -- Free New Surprise Pet for Everyone! Dance!
  • Plus, the return of COWPOCALYPSE
  • Plus, the biggest Play with Devs event yet!
Week Four

• Birthday Present! -- Free New Surprise Team-Up to Celebrate Team-Up Mark 2!
  • Plus, the return of the revamped A.R.M.O.R. Incursion Event!
Throughout the Month

• Tuning Upgrades, More Unique Reviews, Bug Fixes, Quality of Life Stuff, Live Streams, server side exp boosts, another Team-Up from the Advance Pack, etc.

51nClVe9GUL._SL500_.jpg

DR. DOOM PLAYABLE
Victor Von Doom has arrived in Marvel Heroes 2015!

Multiple Resources, Multiple Signatures

When you first log in to Doom, you'll see that he has two separate resources. The left resource, Power, is spent in technological gadgets in his Tech tree. The right resource, Magic, is spent in magical powers in his Sorcery tree. These two resources are spent and accrued on their own, making Doom’s playstyle unlike anyone else. Doom also offers a variety of summons in his kit, which can be focused on using his Doom’s Army Specialization.

Doom also brings three signature powers - the first hero to have more than one. Each of these signatures represents a different aspect of Doom’s offensive capabilities, and can be enhanced further using a Specialization.

Specializations

Upon reaching level 42, The Will of Doom will be available, and placing a point in it will unlock Dr. Doom's specializations. These are opt-in extra customization options to Doom's playstyle, and can be changed at any time without spending a power point. These specializations will reinforce one of Doom's power trees, such as focusing his build on Tech powers, which will remove the Magic resource since it can no longer be spent. This option (and it's Sorcery equivalent) is great for players who are struggling to manage both resources effectively and want to play a more simple Doom. The final option, Doom’s Army, greatly expands the potency of his summon powers, allowing him to bring forth a legion of Latverian robots to do his bidding.

THING LEVEL 52 REVIEW
Benjamin Grimm’s Level 52 Review is now live! Here are some of the highlights:

Clobberin' Time!

Clobberin' Time has been migrated to a level 1 mechanic always available for Thing. This is represented as a secondary resource bar which fills as Ben is in combat. When it fills, then it's Clobberin' Time, and he will get an amplified buff effect as the meter starts to tick back down. As long as Ben continues to stay in combat, he'll fight the meter's decay, effectively staying in Clobberin' Time for a long period of time (potentially infinite).

Thing's new Signature power is based on his former active Clobberin' Time power. He'll punch his hands together, creating a large shockwave for massive damage, and instantly fill his Clobberin' Time meter. Guess What Time It Is?!

New York, New York

Thing's second tree has been completely retrofitted with a batch of new powers featuring Thing's on-the-fly use of the Yancy Street (and Park Avenue, and... yeah, New York!) environment as weaponry. This includes, but is not limited to... parking meters, street signs, street lights, park benches, food carts, lamp posts, manhole covers, car doors... you get the picture!

Fantastic Friends

Four new powers have replaced Thing's former Aura toggles. Three of these four feature Ben's Fantastic Four teammates, who will enter the field and perform a tag-team combo attack with him. They won't stick around afterwards, so these are not summon powers, but rather represent Thing's role as a centerpiece of combat among the team. Reed will form into a hammer for Ben to swing around, Sue will form a Crusher around Thing and let him crush away, and Johnny... well, he's Johnny.

The fourth option calls in a group of the Yancy Street Gang, who will fight alongside Ben with baseball bats and other weaponry.

You can try out everything right now on the live server!

TEAM-UP 2.0
The Team-Up System Revamp is now live!

Here's the highlights of what's available in the first batch of the Team-Up 2.0 revision updates:

Power Trees & Leveling

Team-Ups will now gain experience and levels, along with their own power points to spend on powers. This allows all sorts of new build options to open up - customize your Team-Up to play how you want it to play. A Team-Up gains a power point every Mastery Level.

For players that prefer to use their Team-Up in "away" mode, build options are available, and "away" powers are now highlighted in the Team-Up's power UI. Many of these powers also have power synergies with other powers in the tree, so there very well could be multiple "away" builds for a single Team-Up.

Team-Up Instant-XP will be delivered to all accounts via the in-game delivery system. These are a one-time use potion that will jump up the Team-Up's Mastery Level, to give existing Team-Up users a jumpstart into the new system. These provide a flat amount of XP, so they can either be used once per Team-Up to give everyone on your roster a boost, or you can use multiple potions on a single Team-Up to boost them into higher levels.

New Powers & Signature

Almost all Team-Ups have received some new powers as part of the update, and all Team-Ups now have a purple-marked Signature power at the bottom of their tree. This is identical to a player's signature - a powerful attack with a cooldown. It can be increased using power points just like a player's signature is able to.

Styles

At the top-right of the Team-Up UI, you'll be able to select the Style, identical to the former "Tier 1" passive selection. The options available are Bodyguard (permanent Team-Up), Assist (short-duration high-burst damage Team-Up), and a third option unique to the Team-Up that provides a boost to the player while they are away.

TEAM-UP ITEMS
Team-Up Items have received an overhaul and the affix pool has been significantly changed to allow for more impactful affixes, and have baseline stats that affect the Team-Up equally, ensuring that equipping items has a positive effect (similar to the defense rating on Slot 2-5 gear for players). Cosmic Team-Up items are also now able to be found in the world.

• Team-Up Gear Boosts that were included in the Team-Up Advance Packs are being fulfilled as of this patch. They will be delivered automatically over the next 48 hours.
Cosmic Team-Up Items

Cosmic Team-Up Items now drop in the world, at a higher rarity than other team-up items.

The chance of finding Cosmic Team-Up Items is affected by the Rare Item Find attribute.

Cosmic Team-Up items function very similarly to the other hero-based Cosmic items, but with a different pool of cosmic affixes that can appear on the items.

Cosmic Team-Up items will always have one of the following affixes:

• When a Team-Up Away effect is triggered, you gain 25 spirit

• When you defeat an enemy, your Team-Up gains 1% damage for 60 seconds, which stacks up to 30 times (can only gain 1 stack every 10 seconds).

• When you use a Medkit, your Team-Up gains 100% health.

• When you use a medkit, your Team-Up gains a 20% damage boost for 5 seconds.

• Bosses and Elites hit by your attacks take 20% more damage from your Team-Up for 10 seconds.

• -3s cooldown to Team-Up Away Powers

• 10% when your Team-Up is attacked for them to become invulnerable for 4 seconds(10 second cooldown).
Changes to Existing Team-Up Stats

As Team-Ups now have their own leveling system, we’ve improved the stats on gear to better work with that system.

Before Team-Up 2.0, some item affixes were rating-based, using static numbers. We’ve upgraded this to a percent system to ensure Team-Up items scale very well with Team-Up levels. Team-Up items now have a chance to contain the following stats, depending on the slot of the item:

Basic Stats (White Font) - Affixes that Enhance Team-Ups:

• Slot 1 - 20% Base Damage
  • Slot 2 - 30% Damage Negation to All
  • Slot 3 - +10 Credits per drop, 10% RIF, 10% SIF
  • Slot 4 - 15% Crit Chance, 1% Health Regen per second
Advanced Stats (Green Font) - Affixes that Enhance Team-Ups:

• Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 10% All Team-Up Damage Types
  • Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 50% Basic Damage
  • Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 20% Special Damage
  • Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 10% Crit Chance
  • Slot 1 and 2 - Up to 30% Crit Damage
  • Slot 3 and 4 - Up to 15% Brutal Chance
  • Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 10% All Damage Negation
  • Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 20% Dodge Chance
  • Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 20% Projectile Deflect
  • Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 1% Health Regeneration per Second
  • Slot 1, 2, 3 and 4 - Up to 3% Cooldown Reduction
Advanced Stats (Green Font) - Affixes that Enhance Players

• Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Physical Damage
  • Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Energy Damage
  • Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Mental Damage
  • Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Ranged Damage
  • Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Melee Damage
  • Slot 1 and 3 - Up to 3% Crit Damage
  • Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 1% Defense Rating
  • Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 1% Dodge Rating
  • Slot 2 and 4 - Up to 4% Projectile Absorb
  • Slot 3 - Up to 4% Bonus Health
  • Slot 2 - Up to 10 Extra Credits Per Drop
  • Slot 1 - Up to 10% Rare Item Find
  • Slot 4 - Up to 10% Special Item Find
Affixes No Longer Used

The following have been replaced (as listed above) and will not appear on new team-up gear. The affixes will remain on existing gear.

• Specific Types of Damage Negation (Damage Negation on Team-Up Gear is universal)
  • Crit Chance For Players
  • Tenacity
  • Move Speed
Crafting
You can now unbind team-up gear with the "Unbind any Armor, Weapon, Insignia, or Artifact" crafting recipe.

PERMANENT RETCONS
Powers and Omega nodes may be reset without the use of Retcons.

See the official announcement for more information.
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...d-birthday-permanent-retcons-are-permanent/p1

Additionally, Retcon Devices have been converted to Ancient Forgotten Devices and stack up to 9999. You can exchange them at Clea for various different items, including a special pet, Reliquaries of Rarity, and Mysterious Crimson Boxes.

TRAINING DUMMY CHANGES
The ranged damage Training Dummy has been removed and replaced with a very high-health raid Training Dummy. This will allow players more accurate TTK testing that factor in more powers rotations and cooldowns.

The Melee Damage Training dummy now uses both ranged and melee attacks based on how close/far you are from the dummy.

ELITE & BOSS AFFIX UPDATE
Enemy affixes exist as a way to increase the challenge of an encounter without simply adding more health and damage multipliers to the enemies. As part of the anniversary patch, we've reviewed all affixes in the game, added some new ones and balanced them where needed. We'll review the challenge level of these affixes over the next few weeks of live server data and feedback and adjust as needed.

All enemy modifiers, also known as affixes, have gone under significant review. We’ve created a detailed guide on the exact changes of these new affixes, but here’s some highlights that will outline the overall intentions:

Each affix on average has twice the cooldown as it previously did, and in many cases, have cooldowns 3-4x as long as before. We want affixes to be visible and meaningful, but not cause too much visual clutter.

Damaging affixes have been reduced by an average of 25%. Certain affixes (Power Cosmic to be certain) have accounted for too much incoming damage compared to the boss itself, and we want these affixes to support the encounter, not become the encounter.

Cosmic Terminals no longer always have Power Cosmic, but instead, pull from an additional set of 7 potential Cosmic affixes. They may still get Power Cosmic, they may not. This will make Cosmic Terminal boss runs more randomized and interesting, and will prevent certain player archetypes from having more difficulty than others.

New affixes have been installed throughout the game to create new gameplay scenarios in enemy encounters. Many of these new affixes can be used by heroes to their own advantage, such as the Damage Amp Field affix. This creates an area on the ground which amplifies all outgoing damage of anyone standing inside - friend or foe. Kurse runs may be even faster if you utilize a Damage Amp Field, but take extra care to avoid his attacks if he enters the field with you.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/204912/guide-elite-boss-affixes/p1

MINOR GAME CHANGES AND BUG FIXES
  • Medkits can now be used when players are already full on health

• Medkits now stack to 200.

• Multiple vendors have been added to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Training Room.

• A new option has been added in the Gameplay section to show your Spirit bar over your hero’s head. This option requires the Player Overhead Health Bars option to be enabled to function.

• Various animations have been reviewed to speed up animation “end times”, removing animations canceling and improving overall responsiveness. This is an ongoing project.

• Various visual effects have been reviewed to remove particles that are not visible to the player but could impact performance on low-end machines.

• Power duration should properly not affect many ultimate or signature powers (several outliers remained). We will be continuing to correct these as we buff heroes.

• “Weaving” certain channeled powers (rapidly turning them on and off to improve dps) is in the process of being fixed when it still occurs in the game. Hero kits that still used this technique will also be reviewed at same time.

• She-Hulk’s secondary resource now has unique artwork.

• Fixed an issue with Vision’s Comeuppance power that prevented it from granting full Invulnerability for the duration of the power.

• Fixed an issue with Silver Surfer’s Unconquered power preventing it from granting Critical Rating after using a Movement power.

• Fixed an issue with Psylocke’s Psyche-Blast tooltip which did not correctly show the damage bonus.

• Fixed an issue where Ulrik of Myrkvidr and Krong the Mighty in the Midtown Patrol use incorrect edge pointer icons.

• Various Spanish & Russian translation updates.

• Fixed an issue where the police attempting to arrest Black Cat in the Midtown Patrol were sometimes blocking her from respawning after she was defeated.

• Party In A Box should now always spawn as a level 1 item.

TUNING CORNER
This patch includes the first batch of tuning changes following the new tuning philosophy.

Check out the philosophy post here:
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/202899/2nd-anniversary-tuning-philosophy-initiative/p1

These changes are the beginning of the journey to bringing each hero into the same top tier to ensure they are welcome in all levels of end-game content.

This month focused on reviewing survivability for heroes (sometimes called “TTL”), fixing as many tuning-related bugs as possible and buffing the heroes who needed it the very most.

The coming weeks will focus on keeping damage output buffs and continue work towards getting all heroes into top tier.

We’ll be starting fresh feedback threads for all heroes this weekend, please put comments in those threads so they can always be referenced by designers when it comes time to review a heroes tuning or power set.

Global Tuning Changes

One global change this patch:

• Pets & Summoned Ally damage are increased globally by approximately 25%.
Black Panther

• Panther Soul - 10% Damage Negation added.
  • Panther Grace - 10% Damage Negation for a duration on melee hit added.
Cable

• Veteran Warrior - 10% Damage Negation added.
  • Eye for Weakness - Now grants Cable 20% damage, critical damage, and brutal damage for a duration on activation.
Captain America

• Meteor Kick - Double damage affix will now correctly stack additively with execute instead of multiplicatively.
  • Star Spangled Strike (Signature) - Damage reduced ~10% (initial tuning did not correctly account for the large damage rating bonus it provided).
Colossus

• Crushing Smite - Replaced Damage Over Time with higher base damage, execute affix, and 4s cooldown. Restores spirit based on remaining Armor.
  • Titanic Slam - Damage increased and cooldown increased to 8s. When below 50% Armor, gain 50% Armor and deal bonus damage equal to 0.5% per 1% remaining Armor. When above 50% Armor, this damage bonus is doubled.
  • Colossal Roar - Removed Spirit cost. Now grants a 6s buff which increases Colossus’ maximum health and defense rating, and restores Spirit for the duration.
Cyclops

• Martial Arts - 10% Damage Negation added, with another 10% being added for a duration when he hits with a Fighting Expertise attack.
Deadpool

• More Bullets - Grants Deadpool 25% bonus damage on Ranged attacks.

• Superior Healing Factor - 10% Damage Negation added.

• Safety through Stabbing - 5% Damage Negation for a duration on melee hit added.
Dr. Strange

• Orb of Agamotto - 10% Damage Negation added.
Emma Frost

• Drain Psyche - Now gains 20% damage against enemies affected by one of your DoT powers. Wind down time has also been reduced to increase responsiveness. Cost increased to 15 spirit per second (increases damage).
  • Psychic Blast, Telepathic Torment, and Sudden Dread - Durations changed to have the same scaling.
  • Sudden Dread - Spirit cost reduced to 20.
  • Kneel Before Me - Spirit cost removed, Emma restores spirit during the luring effect.
  • Unlock Potential - Now grants total damage bonus to your powers instead of damage rating.
  • Telepathic Mastery - 10% Damage Negation added, Constitution buff duration increased from 2s to 8s.
  • Diamond Armor - Damage Negation reduced from 25% to 15% (10% migrated to Telepathic Mastery).
  • Mental Overload - Damage Negation if she destroys her minion reduced to 10%.
Gambit

• Cheat Death - 10% Damage Negation added.
  • Savate Expert - 10% Damage Negation for a duration on physical hit added.
Hawkeye

• Flash Bomb - Damage Negation passive removed.
  • Combat Training - 10% Damage Negation added, plus an extra 10% on melee hit for a duration.
Human Torch

• Protective Flames - Removed from Torch’s power trees.
  • Thermal Intensity - Gained defense rating from former Protective Flames, plus 10% Damage Negation added.
  • Blazing Speed - 10% Damage Negation for a duration when using a movement power added.
Invisible Woman

• Quantum Compression - Animation will be slightly faster and base damage increased to compensate for recent changes to animation timing.
Loki

• Cold Snap - Enemies can now be “Frozen” for double damage purposes without being actually frozen with the CC effect, similar to Iceman.
  • Frost Armor and Arcane Shield - Now grants 10% Damage Negation while active.
  • Lay Waste - Spirit cost reduced and enemies in the center of the area of effect take double damage.
  • Master Sorcerer - Now grants critical hit rating, damage rating, and total damage bonus, power duration no longer scales.
  • Unyielding Power - Cooldown reduced from 1 minute to 45s, spirit cost removed, damage/duration slightly adjusted to account for those changes.
  • Spatial Deception - Now gains bonus damage based on summoned ally damage.
Luke Cage

• Unbreakable Skin - 25% Damage Negation added.
  • Teamwork (Signature) - Now grants a damage multiplier and damage negation bonus for a short duration.
Moon Knight

• Carbonadium Armor - Damage negation mechanic has been changed as follows: 10% damage negation per 10% missing Health, up to maximum of 60% (at 40% remaining health).
  • Avatar of Vengeance - Can restore up to 40% health (up from 30%).
  • Tools/Avatar of Vengeance - Damage rating, critical rating, and critical damage rating increased so that the values previously given at 30% health are now given at 40% health.
Mr. Fantastic

• H.E.R.B.I.E. - 10% damage negation removed.
  • Elastic Body - 20% damage negation added.
  • Stretch Dash - Animation is quicker and no longer has a hitch at the end.
  • Super Stomp - Landing animation can now be canceled out of for smoother transition.
  • Positron Emitter - Now channeled for up to 2s as you hold down the hotkey, instead of being forced to channel for the maximum duration.
  • Giant Punch - Animation can now be canceled out of slightly sooner.
  • Elastic Barrage and The Twister - Now have much shorter minimum channel times.
Ms. Marvel

• All Photonic spenders deal 150% bonus damage instead of 100%.
  • Stellar Beam - Has been converted to a spirit spending power that deals 25% more damage after spending Photonic Energy. Also deals slightly less damage to each target it pierces after the first.
  • Photonic Devastation - now gains 1% damage per 1% attack speed, but can no longer “Beam Weave”.
  • Radiant Cascade - now provides near unlimited Photonic Energy for its duration, allowing Ms Marvel to continuously cast her Photonic spenders.
  • Photonic Wave - DoT duration flattened to 8s.
  • Energy Infusion - Power has been removed from Ms. Marvel’s kit.
  • Infused Regeneration - Now has the on-demand active healing component from Energy Infusion.
  • Energy Absorption - Now passively restores spirit whenever you trigger Photonic Energy (formerly found on Energy Infusion).
  • Flight of the Warbird - Power has been removed from Ms. Marvel’s kit.
  • Kree Toughness - Now has the Power team buff on Movement power use from former Flight of the Warbird.
  • Cruising Altitude - Renamed to Flight of the Warbird.
  • Infused Uppercut - Cost reduced to 12, now deals additional damage over time.
  • Stellar Flare - No longer a charge-up power, now has 8s cooldown, cost reduced to 25. Animation adjustments to improve responsiveness.
  • Crashdown Strike - DoT duration increased to 8s.
Nightcrawler

• X-Slash - Grants critical damage and brutal damage as a percent rather than a rating, and its spirit cost has been reduced.
  • One Step Ahead - Now grants total damage percent bonus rather than granting damage rating. Also grants Nightcrawler 15% damage negation for a duration after using a teleport power.
  • Righteous Frenzy - Damage rating converted to a percent total damage bonus, and Kurt also gains spirit while active. Now has the Melee keyword tag.
  • Advancing Guard - Damage rating and defense rating have both been increased to bring it closer to Heartseeker Guard in viability.
  • Shadowmeld - Restores spirit while stealthed and no longer has a spirit cost.
  • Infernal Brimstone - Duration increased to 6s.
  • Brimstone Blitz - Now has the Melee keyword tag.
  • Bamf Bomb - This power now has a 2s grace period for bonus damage after stealth.
Nova

• Blast Off - No longer deals both the forward and backwards damage to the same target if the target happens to have a huge hit box. Backwards damage reduced to match forward damage.
  • Gravimetric Surge - Energy & melee buff now persists for 2s after explosion. Power now correctly gains bonus duration from Nova’s Slot 3 Unique, Nova Centurion Standard-Issue Belt.
Punisher

• It came to our attention that a particular bug caused Punisher to receive an unintended buff at the end of April patch (around 20%-40% more damage to Ammo spenders based on how much Ammo/sec they spent), with no patch notes and without our knowledge. This was related to a backend change on how alternate-resource (e.g. ammo) spending damage powers are calculated, and was not intended to affect any actual front-end damage numbers (no other alternate-resource heroes were changed as a result).

• This issue has been fixed, and we realize this will cause a reduction in overall power level. We’ve increased the base damage of Ammo spenders to help offset the bug's correction. We'll continue to closely monitor Punisher in the coming weeks to see if any further adjustments are necessary and take action.

• Pain Tolerance - Damage Negation effect now starts at 20% when at full health and increases to 50% when low on life.

• Head Shot - Damage Bonus now stacks additively with Execute affix instead of multiplicatively (bug fix)
Rocket Raccoon

• Keen Planning - Removed from Rocket's power trees.
  • Combat Shield - Now absorbs all incoming damage, but has a lower capacity, and the delay before recharging has been reduced to 2 seconds. Passive effect now grants 10% damage negation, projectile deflection, more defense rating, and the endurance / shield restoration on orb pickup effect formerly on Razor-Sharp Wits.
  • Razor Sharp Wits - Has gained the cleanse active, Dexterity team buff, and dodge rating of Keen Planning. Damage Rating Added.
  • Gravity Mine - Projectile speed increased.
  • Photon Pistols - Now restores Spirit on hit.
  • Heavy Plasma Rifle - Projectile speed increased, attack speed slightly increased, now deals bonus critical damage.
  • Heavy Gauss Rifle is no longer a charge-up power, deals more damage, and has a 4s cooldown.
  • Photon Minigun - Now deals bonus damage over time, ramping up with every shot.
  • H7 Fleetslayer - Removed Spirit cost, added Gun keyword tag. Added Specialization tech, converting the old Assault & Battery passives and adding a third option. This third specialization focuses on not using any summons and amplifies explosives.

• Battery Specialization
    • H7 Fleetslayer's damage is increased by a percentage of your summoned ally bonus damage.
    • Summoned ally damage increased, Summon power spirit costs reduced
    • Groot gains extra critical and brutal chance
    • Summon an additional maximum Blaster Turret, and each activation summons 2 turrets
  • Assault Specialization
    • Grants Heavy Gauss Rifle a higher cooldown and bonus damage
    • H7 Fleetslayer restores spirit per activation
    • Gun power spirit costs reduced, Gun damage increased 10%
    • Adds an extra Damage over Time effect to Gun powers
  • Explosives Specialization
    • H7 Fleetslayer gains 2 extra shots
    • Gravity Mine gains 8s cooldown & bonus damage
    • C7 Stun Grenade gains 8s cooldown & bonus damage
    • Heavy Plasma Shot damage increased 200%, reduced when you have Groot or Turrets active
Scarlet Witch

• Ravenous Binding - Healing reduced (still has highest amount of passive heal available).
Spider-Man

• Spider-Brawl and Spidey Pummel - Animations have been swapped.
  • Web Barrage - Gains a stacking damage bonus when hitting enemies.
  • Leaping Assault - Now always critically hits.
  • Superior Agility - Damage rating converted to total damage percent. 10% damage negation migrated to Spider to the Fly and triggers when Spidey hits with a melee power instead of when he dodges or uses a movement power.
  • Web Shield - Passively gains 10% damage negation, spirit costs are reduced while shield is active.
  • Amazing Smash - Spirit cost removed.
Squirrel Girl

• Squirrel Heart - 10% Damage Negation added.
  • Squirrel Distraction - 10% Damage Negation on melee hit added, replacing current defense rating.
Storm

• Healing Winds - 10% Damage Negation added.
Taskmaster

• Flawless Emulation - 5% Damage Negation added to on Devil/Captain proc, 5% Damage Negation added to Spider/Archer proc. Now restores spirit on critical hits and brutal strikes
  • Action! - now confers the benefits to Taskmaster without requiring him to stay within the hotspot area. Effect now includes a 50% increase in attack speed to his powers, as well as spirit regeneration for the duration of the effect. The cooldown has been reduced to 45s, while the duration has been adjusted to 10s. Activating this power no longer requires spirit. Power duration no longer affects this power (general rule for Signature and Ultimate powers).
  • Anti-Heroic Charge and Deadly Volley - Spirit cost reduced to 10 per activation.
  • Rebounding Shield - DoT duration has been increased to 8s.
  • Fearless Acrobat - Melee damage rating increased.
  • Peerless Archer - Ranged damage rating and Brutal Strike rating increased.
  • Amazing Webslinger - Movement speed affix replaced with a damage bonus after dodging or using a movement power.
Venom

• Infect - Changed percentage missing health regen to flat health regen on hit.
  • Writhing Tendrils - Fixed a bug which could allow the Damage over Time effect to stack twice against mobs that resisted the CC effect.
Wolverine

• Adamantium Skeleton - 20% Damage Negation added.
X-23

• Heart of a Beast - 20% Damage Negation added.
Omega Nodes

• Legion - Changed maximum ranks to 5. Cost flattened to rank 5 cost.
General Notes

• If a hero was not listed here, it's generally because they did not need have an obviously overtuned or undertuned power or because they require more complicated work because of their kit, power setup, rotation, etc.

• All heroes will be closely monitored until they are ALL considered top tier for end-game difficulty content of all types.
KNOWN ISSUES
Doctor Doom

• Doom’s Cunning specialization is not currently granting the listed +25% base damage bonus for Sorcery powers.

• Mystical Master is not currently restoring 100% Magic resource as listed in tooltip.
Spider-Man

• Web Shield is currently increasing Spirit costs by 20% instead of decreasing them as described in tooltip. Until the fix for this issue is implemented, we will be live-tuning Spider-Man’s Spirit costs lower to compensate.
Loki

• Loki’s Illusion summons are not being correctly modified by Summon Duration bonuses. This will be fixed next patch.
General Tuning

• Tuning may be off on certain hero powers or team-up powers given the large round of changes. These will be identified very quickly with metrics from the live server and adjust in the next patch(es) as needed.
Team-Up Items

• Certain bonuses from Cosmic Team-Up affixes do not reflect on the Team-Up statistics page.

• Bonus damage from the stacking buff Cosmic Team-Up affix is not granting the correct amount of bonus damage.
Other

• Clea's inventory may not show up if you are below level 60.

• Ryolnir is not yet president of the United States. We will work to rectify that as soon as possible.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Got Doom to 60, summoner Doom is fun as hell :p got my own private army lol and his ultimate is the best i've seen to date visually, 4 robot minions pick him up on a throne and carry him around (you can control the direction) it plays Latveria music whiel you fire rockets, repulsors and fireworks at enemies. His pets don't hit anywhere near as hard as Icemans, though my Iceman gear was quite sickening but there are more of them... MUCH more of them.

All together you get

3 Permanent pets
3 pets that last 10 seconds (but has a 10 second cooldown so may as well say they're permanent)

And his signature which is 9 more pets total for 10 seconds / 30 second cooldown.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it looks like fun, but still not OP compared. Well done i say.

2NDBDAY code, pop it in your profile for a 2h boost.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Was looking at that very same build 5 mins ago. Already have the spear and Raptor Stone just need all the rest, LOL

The Octobot Controller is only obtainable via an achievement currently (kill cosmic terminal doctor octopus 500 times) next week however they're patching it into his loot table as a drop so I advise not trying to farm it until then.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And psylocke 60 and kitted out. Managed to grab the ninja tabi achi as well.

Killing machine really. Tomorrow is free hero day, so i'm guessing deadpool is my next hero :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom